Last ever sopranos

bob

Wasn't this thread about almost a year ago ?

I thought it was a ***** ending for what it's worth..one of the worst episodes of the entire series.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Thought it was an amazing ending.

I think he gets shot and it goes all black.

If you watch the last few episodes it keeps cutting back to the scene where Tony and Bobby are on the boat thinking about what happens when you die.

They say nothing happens, it just goes black.

Does keep it open for a movie though .... I read somewhere Gandolfini isn't interested though.

I miss Sopranos. :sad:

the voice from above

i liked it.

what were you're prefered options for an ending?

full scale war with new york always seemed tempting but wasn't what the series was about really...

Its a big joke on the viewers who loved the show that the director and the actors hated. Its not a good ending its takin the **** outta all the fans and the joke is quite firmly on you. Besides its a lazy way to end sometimes. Not for a long time has leaving things open and too your imagination been cool.

Id prefer a Paulie spin off rather than a movie, Paulie rocks!

Id prefer a Paulie spin off rather than a movie, Paulie rocks!

The episode where Paulie and Christopher are lost in the forrest in the snow and they think that the mad Russian guy is after them was one of the finest pieces of television ever made.

Truly magnificent.

The episode where Paulie and Christopher are lost in the forrest in the snow and they think that the mad Russian guy is after them was one of the finest pieces of television ever made.

Truly magnificent.

'Pine Barrens'

Tony: "It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast. The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando. He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed."

Paulie: "Get the feck outta here."

Tony: "Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?"

Paulie: "I hear you."

Paulie to Chris: "You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

Chris: "His house looked like sheit."

Excellent episode.

the voice from above
'Pine Barrens'

Tony: "It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast. The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando. He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed."

Paulie: "Get the feck outta here."

Tony: "Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?"

Paulie: "I hear you."

Paulie to Chris: "You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator."

Chris: "His house looked like sheit."

Excellent episode.

definately one of the best episodes of any tv ever made. what series is it from I haven't watched it in a while now? I'm thinking 3 but not sure...

definately one of the best episodes of any tv ever made. what series is it from I haven't watched it in a while now? I'm thinking 3 but not sure...

Series 3

Sopranos_ep311.jpg

Adi Dassler
Thought it was an amazing ending.

I think he gets shot and it goes all black.

If you watch the last few episodes it keeps cutting back to the scene where Tony and Bobby are on the boat thinking about what happens when you die.

They say nothing happens, it just goes black.

Does keep it open for a movie though .... I read somewhere Gandolfini isn't interested though.

I miss Sopranos. :sad:

That was my interpretation of it, i can't understand why anyone would say it was a bad ending.

Neck and neck with The Wire IMO, although i haven't watched the 5th (and final) Series which i'm told renders it even better than The Sopranos.

I honestly can't see anything ever being as good as Sopranos, ever again. It's the finest piece of pop culture ever made IMO.

The characters are just amazing.

Pine Barrens is one of my favourite episodes also.

How about this question......

Tony Soprano - is a good person somewhere deep inside all the psychosis. He only kills people in his world who deserve it or are involved in crime and he loves his family and friends deeply.

or

Tony Soprano - is an evil, black hearted person with no conscience and no real love for anyone.

Which or somewhere in between?

I honestly can't see anything ever being as good as Sopranos, ever again. It's the finest piece of pop culture ever made IMO.

The characters are just amazing.

Pine Barrens is one of my favourite episodes also.

How about this question......

Tony Soprano - is a good person somewhere deep inside all the psychosis. He only kills people in his world who deserve it or are involved in crime and he loves his family and friends deeply.

or

Tony Soprano - is an evil, black hearted person with no conscience and no real love for anyone.

Which or somewhere in between?

Sometimes i thought he was a good guy deep down. Looking back on it, hes a ****.

Stevenauskas
Wasn't this thread about almost a year ago ?

I thought it was a ***** ending for what it's worth..one of the worst episodes of the entire series.

Yeah,i posted about the ending last year!!!!!

Archived