Summit outcome live video stream (allegedly)

jambovambo

Arf. Very good.

And if you look carefully, uniformed officials saying "nothing to see here - haven't you got homes to go to ?"

(I can hear what's his name's voice from BBC Scotland ... David whatsit that does the sport on Reporting Scotland)

Anyone know when it is due to start ?

BBC site said 3 - so it's late. These journos would be outside for a fag, if it wasn't imminent ...

bean counter

My guess it will something along the lines of

celtic have said sorry to rangers

rangers have said sorry to celtic

both of them have had to spend time on the naughty step so I think we can draw a line under everything and move on

Guest juvehearts

My guess it will something along the lines of

celtic have said sorry to rangers

rangers have said sorry to celtic

both of them have had to spend time on the naughty step so I think we can draw a line under everything and move on

has it started yet?

tartofmidlothian

BBC News 24 showing it live when it starts.

Behind closed doors, not televised this season or next, Lennon charged with breach of the peace? :whistling:

Guest juvehearts

ive gave up,

moving on to somethin more interesting & apealing. ive got another hour to kill.

mite just sneak away early :whistling:

bean counter

This from BBC Site

My link

A ?500,000 funding package to tackle sectarianism in Scotland has been announced following a summit into Old Firm-related disorder.

It will be shared between organisations Sense over Sectarianism, Nil by Mouth and Show Racism the Red Card.

Police requested the summit after describing scenes at last weeks Celtic versus Rangers game as "shameful".

This from BBC Site

My link

A ?500,000 funding package to tackle sectarianism in Scotland has been announced following a summit into Old Firm-related disorder.

It will be shared between organisations Sense over Sectarianism, Nil by Mouth and Show Racism the Red Card.

Police requested the summit after describing scenes at last weeks Celtic versus Rangers game as "shameful".

And does this come out the pot for all clubs meaning we are all burdened with it or will it be Celtic and Rangers only paying?

Also the last trouble was not related to the sectarianism but to shocking behaviour by players and coaching staff?

This from BBC Site

My link

And does this come out the pot for all clubs meaning we are all burdened with it or will it be Celtic and Rangers only paying?

Also the last trouble was not related to the sectarianism but to shocking behaviour by players and coaching staff?

tartofmidlothian

"New fixture scheduling opportunities" - that means midweek games.

Pre-match briefings from the police.

To all clubs??? Aye right, so it's all our fault is it? GTF.

Guest juvehearts

watching this on the BBC

sounds like an utter crop of shite

a lot of dressing up for sweet FA

joke, disgrace & just utter dissapointment

tartofmidlothian

Dedicated football intelligence units. Coming down hard on online threats. Alcohol is bad.

OF's six point action plan. Let's hear it then, OF.

looks like the thing they have focussed on is internet fans and drink....so the players and managers get a slap on the wrist and those they encourage get jailed hmmmf

tartofmidlothian

Sounds like people who get done for scrapping in pubs etc might be banned from games too.

tartofmidlothian

Limiting access to alcohol around grounds on matchdays.

Here comes Bain.

Guest juvehearts

**** off martin bain you know nothing & are only out for rangers

it'll be the same with lol

disgrace, nothing to do with scottish society, its do to with your scummy fans

no other football club in scotland has this problem

you are a disgrace

It's unclear whether they are all talking about all games / all West of Scotland / all OF games ...

Better be the last of these ...

tartofmidlothian

It's unclear whether they are all talking about all games / all West of Scotland / all OF games ...

Better be the last of these ...

Mate, it sounds like we're all being tarred with the same brush.

"Targetting the internet" - some folk on here better run and hide :ninja:

The Future's Maroon

watching this on the BBC

sounds like an utter crop of shite

a lot of dressing up for sweet FA

joke, disgrace & just utter dissapointment

You have summed up pretty accuratly my thoughts on this....I will add...shambles!

Scott_HMFC1874

Im totally and utterly confused by this.

I thought the "summit" was to tackle the aggression etc of the players and coaches.

Whats all the chat about internet and alcohol awareness and coaching?

McCoist and Lennon having a poke war on facebook?

Absolute bullshit.

tartofmidlothian

Hold on though, alcohol awareness education! That'll sort everything out.

No change for the LC final aside from an air of respect blah blah between the OF.

There will be blood. As usual.

mahgrassyshoes

Hold on though, alcohol awareness education! That'll sort everything out.

No change for the LC final aside from an air of respect blah blah between the OF.

There will be blood. As usual.

I hope so, just to emphasise the problems.If When the SFA do nothing about Lennon/McCoist it should enough to get the temperatures up a bit.

The Future's Maroon

That was a pure farce, I will look forward to see how the press make this sound like its the best thing since sliced bread. :down:

tartofmidlothian

Ridiculous and non-committal.

Basically we all had a wee chat, and everyone was very friendly, and we don't like alcohol or the internet. That poor Neil Lennon, eh? But it'll be all right next time, probably.

Not even a hint of players and coaches being told to behave in no uncertain terms, and any repeat will lead to games being played behind closed doors or pulled off the telly.

Let the floodgates open. Clearly a lot of OF fans expected to be voting this year.

I hope so, just to emphasise the problems.If When the SFA do nothing about Lennon/McCoist it should enough to get the temperatures up a bit.

I do too! I hope there is a riot on-field and on the touchline that puts Scottish football to shame and then I can wait for the next cop out and whitewash.

Archived