Gary Locke

Eckauskas

Were you happy with Alex MacDonald's appointment?

that was a very different heart of midlothian fc.

today's hearts require an experienced manager.

Frankenstein Jambo.

clearly he hasn't.

the credentials people are talking about involves the abilities to manage a club as his own man, making all the decisions. it's obvious that people are (quite rightly) insisting that hearts require a manager who can demonstrate the competences of a club manager. GL will not get that during his so-called apprenticeship and will need to go elsewhere first.

therefore the "he has to show he is good enough for hearts" is perfectly valid and correct.

yours sincerely,

the two-ficed git.

:teehee:

Thats your opinion.

not that it means anything of course.

Thats your opinion.

not that it means anything of course.

i'm sure you're right.

the opinion of someone who pretends to be drunk on the internet is far more valuable.

Gigolo-Aunt

i'm sure you're right.

the opinion of someone who pretends to be drunk on the internet is far more valuable.

istockphoto_9270856-boxer-knockout-punch.jpg

Frankenstein Jambo.

i'm sure you're right.

whats that spunky? you know me do you?

whats that spunky? you know me do you?

I dont think you're real.

I think you're Doug's son. I enjoy your lively antics on an internet forum as you make me laugh, although, im 100% sure its unintentional.

As for GL for manager? Id prefer to see him cut his teeth at a lower level club as he doesnt come across as the smartest cookie. Does anyone who attends training regularly know what he's like coaching the players? Whether he's a 'good Hearts man' is pretty irrelevant if he's got the tactical nous of a quiche.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I dont think you're real.

I think you're Doug's son. I enjoy your lively antics on an internet forum as you make me laugh, although, im 100% sure its unintentional.

As for GL for manager? Id prefer to see him cut his teeth at a lower level club as he doesnt come across as the smartest cookie. Does anyone who attends training regularly know what he's like coaching the players? Whether he's a 'good Hearts man' is pretty irrelevant if he's got the tactical nous of a quiche.

:huh:

:rofl:

Not convinced it's a great idea TBH. And with the best will in the world alot of fans calling for GL as manager ripped the p1ss out of John Hughes' 'lack of eloquence' shall we say?! :)

In addition , without wanting to sound like a Hun, "we deserve better" - an experienced manager with a good track record of attacking football, bringing on youngsters etc etc Even if from lower leagues....prove they can cut it first...

Let's leave the cheap, easy, risky but remarkably fan-appeasing, g@sh to the OF B)

Archived