Pre-Derby boozing

Dunk-Section G

mahgrassyshoes

They pass wind a lot and spout verbal urine

What planet have you been on come on you must know the trouble it causes at football

I've never caused any problems at the football after having a drink. Some will cause trouble, but that can't be attributed purely to them having a drink. There must be part of them that wants to cause trouble.

What planet have you been on come on you must know the trouble it causes at football

Get yourself to the cinema or theater or opera instead. I believe in these situations it is socially acceptable to be annoyed by other people being "jakies" and "spouting verbal urine". I think you might enjoy it more, and then the rest of us could carry on enjoying football with out boring b******s like your fine self.

Some epic trolling in here.

TMW is upset at people going to the pub before the game?

GUTTED.

Robbo-Jambo

If so many Hearts ( Scottish football fans / all clubs ) need to go out in the morning for beers before a 12:45 kick-off then they have a big problem

Is football really that bad or is the booze so good ?

There's plenty of time after an early kick-off to go to the pub , the morning jakies just spoil football for everybody , What sort of role model Hearts fan do you want to set for the youngsters going to games ?

:o Reality check required here. Maybe you should look at other hobbies cos this is football in Scotland like it or not. ;)

The Treasurer

If so many Hearts ( Scottish football fans / all clubs ) need to go out in the morning for beers before a 12:45 kick-off then they have a big problem

There's plenty of time after an early kick-off to go to the pub , the morning jakies just spoil football for everybody , What sort of role model Hearts fan do you want to set for the youngsters going to games ?

How has someone who goes for a couple pints at say 11.30 in the morning of a game "got a problem" ?

In what way does that person "spoil football for everyone" ?

Most people who attend football matches and/or have a drink with their friends do so because they enjoy it, not to set themselves up as a "role model" for the next generation.

I can't decide if you:

A. really do find people enjoying themselves offensive

B. are just making an arse of yourself to try and wind people up

or C. are pished

I suspect C

Problem Officer?

Did you grass a lot at school?

It was probably him who got Hearts to set up that grass via a text message line a few seasons ago.

scottish_chicP

I see nothing wrong with having a few drinks before the game on derby day. All part of the fun :thumbsup:

It was probably him who got Hearts to set up that grass via a text message line a few seasons ago.

Must be the new thing,seem to remember someone mentioning taking photos of people at a game[Darkheed i think]and was going to pass the information along with a strongly worded letter to Tynecastle to complain about some affront to him and mankind. :down:

I always have a few drinks.....

.....before i come on here!:thumbsup:

I couldn't read some of the pish on here sober!

Were you at the summit on Monday ???

:blink:

I'll be working the Saturday night before the derby. I'll get home about three and have a couple of beers. I'll then go to bed. I'll get up about 10 and have a beer before getting the bus along to meet everyone. Then I'll have some more beers. After the game I intend to have some more beers after that.

I'm an animal, I know.

For **** sake.

Unbelieveable.

:bitgay:

Can you please explain what a 'role-model Hearts fan' is? :unsure:

Robbo-Jambo

I'll be working the Saturday night before the derby. I'll get home about three and have a couple of beers. I'll then go to bed. I'll get up about 10 and have a beer before getting the bus along to meet everyone. Then I'll have some more beers. After the game I intend to have some more beers after that.

I'm an animal, I know.

4 mentions of BEER in 2 lines. The Maroon One will go into meltdown. :o Anyway away for another cup of tea. :whistling:

4 mentions of BEER in 2 lines. The Maroon One will go into meltdown. :o Anyway away for another cup of tea. :whistling:

Well it's beer all the way unless I decide to hit the hard stuff...

johnny the jambo

now i dont know what to do... im not going, meeting some mates in the pub and watchin it on telly is the usual, but now i see sense!! going out for a few pints on a sunday afternoon with mates, some of them hibs fans, it can only end one way.. we are all going to get in a fight, cause mayhem across the whole city and eat all our children!

just because a few wee laddies cant hold their drink obviously means no-one should be allowed to consume alcohol for 24 hours before any game of football.

we must get alex salmond on this right away.

:verymad:

Archived