Can Killie make up 13 points ?

vegas-voss

How does what you've said disprove what I have?

You're right, defenders can only be expected to win a certain amount of tackes. So the fact that they had 11 shots on target would suggest that our defenders were bad and didn't live up to that usual percentage that is expected of them, or Rangers had so many chances that our defense simply couldn't cope. Either way, we were lucky to get away with a clean sheet.

Nobody is saying that Kello wasn't outstanding, but most of us can accept that Rangers outplayed us in that game and for them not to score from one of their many good chances was a slice of good fortune on our part.

I'm with you.

Don't see why it is such a crime to say we were lucky. Sometimes you win in football when you don't deserve to, sometimes you lose when you deserve to win.

It's not a big deal. On another day we lose, and heavily at that. But we won and it was enjoyable, even more so because it was so undeserved.

I'm with you.

Don't see why it is such a crime to say we were lucky. Sometimes you win in football when you don't deserve to, sometimes you lose when you deserve to win.

It's not a big deal. On another day we lose, and heavily at that. But we won and it was enjoyable, even more so because it was so undeserved.

Perhaps one of the few bonuses of being a Hearts fan is that, should we stumble over the line to win the league in years to come, I belive we will have earned that right from prevevious campaigns like 65' and 86' where lady luck has been less than fair to us

In this instance in fact you could also look at specific games against Rangers where we got less than w deserved, like the game at Ibrox ( 97-98 ? ) where we were heading for a deserved 2-1 win but big Albertz broke our hearts with a deflected shot late on to make it 2-2

Charlie-Brown

We need to win or at least avoid defeat at Tannadice next week as apart from playing Rangers which is their hardest game left the rest of Utd's fixtures pre-split look winnable for them whilst as well as playing them we also have Hibs, M'well & Inverness who are fighting out for a top-6 place plus a home game against St Mirren. I really hope our recent loss of momentum doesn't let in a chink of light for Utd although fixture congestion is probably their biggest enemy just now with a wee bit of a pile up in games stretching their squad at present. They've still to play Hamilton on thursday and Motherwell (Cup) on Sunday before playing us next wednesday so you've got to hope and think we must surely going to be fresher than them having had 10 days break whilst they've had to cram in 3 games before playing us.

CAN Killie make up 13 points? Yes.

COULD Killie make up 13 points? Yes.

WILL Killie make up 13 points? No.

The "grasp" of the English language that this website - and sadly our country as a result of the educational system imposed upon it - is embarassing.

I doubt more than about 3 people will get this, but aye. There's the rub.

Charlie-Brown

CAN Killie make up 13 points? Yes.

COULD Killie make up 13 points? Yes.

WILL Killie make up 13 points? No.

The "grasp" of the English language that this website - and sadly our country as a result of the educational system imposed upon it - is embarassing.

I doubt more than about 3 people will get this, but aye. There's the rub.

Yes - some of the reading & comprehension and conclusions formed from certain people after perhaps a tenuous 'news' article or some unsubstantiated gossip or ITK musings and speculations is embarrassing. It's as if some people are incapable of thinking things through for themselves and the mere mention of this player or that player allied to the line JJ wants him/rates him all of a sudden in their minds transforms that into a signing expectation or hope regardless of how improbable or unsubstantiated it's origin might be nothing more than an a simple enquiry or wishful thinking.

Archived