Scotland v Croatia - match thread

K1874M

Burley's team - 4-4-2, one winger, one striker who goes short the other who goes past the defenders, Craigy G in goal, Hartley in midfield ... ah the good old days

Go Croatia!!!!!!

Well said Wull. The TA/SFA racist victimisation of Miko was disgusting. Shame there won't be too many footsoldiers there to see Croatia administer a thrashing. :sad:

chester copperpot
Well said Wull. The TA/SFA racist victimisation of Miko was disgusting. Shame there won't be too many footsoldiers there to see Croatia administer a thrashing. :sad:

622.jpg

Should be a good game tonight. Still think Croatia will have too much though.

Looking forward to seeing more of the boy Modric.

3-1 Croatia.

Chad Sexington

englandercricket.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Decent team considering the amount of call offs.

Surprised to see Fletcher in ahead of Boyd though!

ToadKiller Dog

I have nothing but respect for the grown up way the English media and supporters reacted to the Ronaldo issue when those Portuguese chaps cheated to put out there national side,

the campaigns ran by the sun,the star etc calling for Ronaldo to stay and mass forgiveness for his error was something to behold ,those English well wishers who sent Ronaldo cards offering friendship and a special mention needs to be made to the england supporters who gave up there time to help redecorate the Portuguese's ran resteraunts and bars in the south east.

the tartan army could no should learn from that kind of generosity.

I have nothing but respect for the grown up way the English media and supporters reacted to the Ronaldo issue when those Portuguese chaps cheated to put out there national side,

the campaigns ran by the sun,the star etc calling for Ronaldo to stay and mass forgiveness for his error was something to behold ,those English well wishers who sent Ronaldo cards offering friendship and a special mention needs to be made to the england supporters who gave up there time to help redecorate the Portuguese's ran resteraunts and bars in the south east.

And Miko was treated differently? :rolleyes:

Should be a good game tonight. Still think Croatia will have too much though.

Looking forward to seeing more of the boy Modric.

3-1 Croatia.

hes a cracking player. look up a few of his goals on you tube. he could be a real handful.

Nucky Thompson

I'd close my curtains if Scotland were playing in my back garden:cool: I couldn't think of anything more boring than watching a friendly with a handful of slavering horn blowers in the background:confused:

alwaysthereinspirit
Decent team considering the amount of call offs.

Surprised to see Fletcher in ahead of Boyd though!

Boyds being rested for the weekend. He's just there as a spy for Gordon Smith.

Exactly, toaster must be off-line as we have had no reply yet. :rolleyes:

I did love the way Miko stood up to them when asked if he'd apologise. He became a man that day, a Gorgie boy, one of us. :cool:

He became a man that day, a Gorgie boy, one of us. :cool:

Spot on mate. No-one likes us, we don't care. ;)

jambo walesy

Can't Believe Caldwell can get a game for the national team.

I think it'll be a 1-1 draw tonight.

Over in Paris France 3-1 England.

On Saturday Hearts 4-0 Utd

BELIEVE!

chester copperpot
Can't Believe Caldwell can get a game for the national team.

I think it'll be a 1-1 draw tonight.

Over in Paris France 3-1 England.

On Saturday Hearts 4-0 Utd

BELIEVE!

:confused:

To all of that. ;)

ToadKiller Dog

Miko was to an extent treated much the same more so by idiots in our media ,but did the Tartan army send Miko death threats,ha has never said so?,Ronaldo was sent then which were published in the media at the time,Did any of the Tartan army go out and smash up Lithuanian Businesses ? not to my knowledge,but Portuguese ran bars were smashed up and the families who ran them scared.

I am not in the Tartan army or particularly a big scotland supporter but those i spoke to after the incident and the beer wore off not a single one said he should be sent home ,they were angry that he dived and moved on,the booing he gets is to be expected thats football the same way countless players are booed every game.

Even Murdo Mcloud was defending Miko from some of the over the top reaction.

He became a man that day, a Gorgie boy, one of us.

for feck sake grow up what are you 15? bet you were booing him last Saturday

Has there ever been 2 dumber pundits in the one studio?

Charlie Nicholas and Paul Lambert.

Never has the Scottish Educational system been so ill represented on TV. :sad:

i think croatia will miss eduardo and i really hope we do them good!

'mon scotiaaaaaaaa

hes already doing my t*ts in!

talking about he wouldve went for mcallistar and bilic for an spl job. all p!sh!

If Chick Nick has ever been anywhere near an educational establishment, I'm a sellik fhan. :eek:

ToadKiller Dog

The chubby kid in the lineout is almost as big as sean maloney,who was the guy from the 70s singing the national anthem?.

christhejambo

What a hellish rendition of FoS that was!

C'mon, let's get in to this lot!!!

Does anyone have a link to a stream of the game tonight?

Any PM's would be much appreciated.

Cheers

yes, me too also

or if its on la radio anyone know which station??

Guest S.U.S.S.

Two wrongs dont make a right!;)

Has Burley been on the drink he didnt seem to know the words and was mouthing away to himself

Does anyone have a link to a stream of the game tonight?

Any PM's would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Looking for the same if poss.

If Chick Nick has ever been anywhere near an educational establishment, I'm a sellik fhan. :eek:

hes got that 'look' about him if you get my drift...

got radio scotland on now

dunno why i do it to myself, but i listened for the last half hour to rea shecht radio, and i must say it was comedy gold in parts

the reason burley hasn't made a big deal of the call offs is cos he's a rangers man.

he's not bothered and is playing the celtic players in order to tire them out for the big game!

and i thought WE were paranoid :confused:

portobellojambo1
Has Burley been on the drink he didnt seem to know the words and was mouthing away to himself

I would imagine he wasn't actually mouthing the words to the song, but probably the same words were going through his head as were going through mine (I was actually on the way to the kitchen and had to come back to check), and those were "who the feck is the out of tune erse who is murdering that fecking song".

wicked strike, swerved a bit. not a great deal gordon couldve done about it. still hoping gordon has a blinder to shut those weedgies up about ******in mcgregor tho.

Archived