Bryson

Radioactive Mince

Radioactive Mince

Therapist type post imo ;)

He would never drink Ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuinness.

It wasn't Waitrose or M&S rice, either.

:)

Radioactive Mince

I'm assuming your about 12 or just very dim witted.

Go on then, Einstein... Expand.

An intellectual duel with 'rudi'. Oh my word.

1. What did he do?

2. Hearts couldn't afford him, so how could he sign for Hearts?

you are a bitter killie sellik loving fud

Radioactive Mince

you are a bitter killie sellik loving fud

This has really started to get interesting now :lol:

Go on then, Einstein... Expand.

An intellectual duel with 'rudi'. Oh my word.

No need to expand,I would think it's quite self explanitory.

You take the cream puff like a 12 year old,or some dim witted fool,because the bad man done something back to some people who shouted abuse to him,aw didums.

Chris Benoit

This has really started to get interesting now :lol:

Still trying to work out what a killie sellic lovin fud is?

Radioactive Mince

No need to expand,I would think it's quite self explanitory.

You take the cream puff like a 12 year old,or some dim witted fool,because the bad man done something back to some people who shouted abuse to him,aw didums.

Read the whole thread, you barely-literate piece of kickback chewing gum.

I'm not repeating myself again.

Still trying to work out what a killie sellic lovin fud is?

a season or 2 ago they took a ireland flag to tynie, that is sellik behaviour in my opinion

Read the whole thread, you barely-literate piece of kickback chewing gum.

I'm not repeating myself again.

No need,once again behaving like a spoiled little child because someone done something bad to little Timmy.

Radioactive Mince

No need,once again behaving like a spoiled little child because someone done something bad to little Timmy.

I was quite happy to continue this high-brow debate with you but, after reading your latest snippet of sectarian bile, I'm being forced into a corner, where the Mods are holding my towel.

I was quite happy to continue this high-brow debate with you but, after reading your latest snippet of sectarian bile, I'm being forced into a corner, where the Mods are holding my towel.

Dear dear deary me,you really are very very dim witted,soon be bed time for you,school tomorrow.

Radioactive Mince

Dear dear deary me,you really are very very dim witted,soon be bed time for you,school tomorrow.

I honestly believe that a 12 year old Jimmy would be more than a match for you, my boy.

Anyway, I'm thirteen, so there.

I honestly believe that a 12 year old Jimmy would be more than a match for you, my boy.

Anyway, I'm thirteen, so there.

Ahh,the teens,that explains the outbursts then.

Radioactive Mince

Ahh,the teens,that explains the outbursts then.

Not got school tomorrow bud, U?

Not got school tomorrow bud, U?

Bunking off again?

I'm working tomorrow(as I assume you will be).

Is fudtabulous a word? And if not then why not?

For some reason it popped into my head a few minutes ago :whistling:

Radioactive Mince

I'm working tomorrow(as I assume you will be).

You ever heard the wee saying about assumption, rudi?

I'm actually going to see my mate, Mike Galloway.

You ever heard the wee saying about assumption, rudi?

I'm actually going to see my mate, Mike Galloway.

Oh good,tell him I'm asking for him and he's still due Jackie McNamara.

heartsfc_fan

Don't see what people see in Bryson. Silva, Gros, Hamill and Pascali were all better yesterday.

Nookie Bear

Had a fairly tidy game. Better than anything in our midfield including Skacel. Picked the ball up, looked up, passed it, went into space to get it back again if they needed to use him. Did it the whole game. Simple really. Not going to be a world beater but would improve us in the middle of the park.

Got abused by the chimps in the chimp section, had a laugh about it, moved on.

What's THATsupposed to mean?

You mean he got abused by HEARTS FANS in the HEARTS STAND??????

Away and sit with the away fans if you don't like your fellow supporters.

Nookie Bear

Bryson acted like a tool yesterday and was taking the pesh when he went off for treatment having just elbowed one of our players. Thought it was funny and he could not understand the stick he was getting.

By the way, he got no stick at all until he started behaving like that. We barely registered he was on the pitch and were far too interested watching Clancy and Wright abusing Suso.

Anyway, he got told in no uncertain terms he was not wanted in a maroon shirt - ever. Did he care? Doubt it.

Do I want to see him wearing our shirt? No f*****g chance.

drowned in his swimming pool RIP

I heard he drowned in Michael Barrymore's swimming pool!! :thumbsup:

Bert Le Clos

Same for players? Oh yes, because they do what during the week, again? Aye, so rather than going to party with the people who pay his wages he does what? He actually has not. Nobody was giving a monkey's bawsack about him until perhaps the Bouzid incident, which I failed to see personally as it was through a ruck of players, must have been the same for most in our section. The folk near me abused him after his (once again) act of sneakery and it was nowhere near constant as, believe it or not, even the primates in Section N support their team.

Why do you enjoy it when Hearts players do it? Would you enjoy it to the same extent if our players wound up the opposition fans so much that they started firing missiles at you and your family, for example? What about if a few opposition nutcases done you in after the game for wearing the wrong colours as you walked down the street? What about a full scale riot? I'd quite enjoy that :rolleyes: Like a dog with a bone, you can't let go of the gestures thing. I wasn't all that bothered about the thing at FT, but I was incensed about Bryson's cheating and the blatant public admission of said. I don't really know how many more times I might need to say that.

Well, I think you should read your previous post and mine again, because that's not what I was saying at all. If I'd wanted to say that, it would've been far, far easier and less confusing for all if I'd just said that and not something else :wacko: By the way, the plural of 'half' is 'halves'.

That simply isn't true. Of course morons shouldn't be at the games but they are, and while they're there maybe the 'professionals' on show should be a little less like morons themselves.

Look, I'm not going to get wound up about this and start chucking insults about like others have on this thread. It's obvious we disagree about certain things.

You're very pissed off about Bryson's actions, I get that. It doesn't bother me half as much, because like I've said it's nothing that Hearts players haven't done done before. I don't like to see any players deliberately cheating, I'm with you on that. However, if a player cheats to get his team an advantage against Hearts, that doesn't suddenly make me want to black-list that player from ever representing Hearts in the future. Love or hate Pressley (and he was loved by pretty much every Hearts fan when he was a player) he "won" us so many free kicks when he was in trouble by collapsing in a heap on the ball at the slightest touch in the back. Did you call for him never to represent Hearts?

I still think Bryson would improve Hearts, and he'll have to do a lot worse than he did on Saturday to make me not want him to play for us. I do like it when Hearts players wind up the opposition, and if the supporters of the opposition can't handle it then the problem lies with them. If an opposition player celebrated in front of the Hearts fans and I was hit with anything, I would place the blame firmly at the door of whoever threw the missile.

And as for the spelling lesson, :keys:. The first part of your post isn't exactly a marvelous piece of literature but let's keep to football eh.

portobellojambo1

I have thought Bryson would be a good signing for us for a few years now and nothing I saw yesterday changed my mind.

This. I would like to hope that the management team at Hearts make judgements based on whether or not they feel their targets will benefit HMFC on the park.

I would also like to hope they wouldn't reject a potential signing because said player wound up some Hearts fans during a game.

I've got no interest in what players do while with other clubs, my only interest is how they perform once playing for HMFC, and we are not in a position to sign only players who grew up as Hearts fans.

As for yesterday's game I agree with those who suggest the worst incident in the game was actually carried out by a Hearts player, Rudi Skacel. I was convinced he was going to be sent off, but he got away with it.

Radioactive Mince

Look, I'm not going to get wound up about this and start chucking insults about like others have on this thread. It's obvious we disagree about certain things.

You're very pissed off about Bryson's actions, I get that. It doesn't bother me half as much, because like I've said it's nothing that Hearts players haven't done done before. I don't like to see any players deliberately cheating, I'm with you on that. However, if a player cheats to get his team an advantage against Hearts, that doesn't suddenly make me want to black-list that player from ever representing Hearts in the future. Love or hate Pressley (and he was loved by pretty much every Hearts fan when he was a player) he "won" us so many free kicks when he was in trouble by collapsing in a heap on the ball at the slightest touch in the back. Did you call for him never to represent Hearts?

I still think Bryson would improve Hearts, and he'll have to do a lot worse than he did on Saturday to make me not want him to play for us. I do like it when Hearts players wind up the opposition, and if the supporters of the opposition can't handle it then the problem lies with them. If an opposition player celebrated in front of the Hearts fans and I was hit with anything, I would place the blame firmly at the door of whoever threw the missile.

And as for the spelling lesson, :keys:. The first part of your post isn't exactly a marvelous piece of literature but let's keep to football eh.

It's hard to construct longer posts properly from my phone. You're right about the spelling lessons (double 'l' btw ;)) Just being facetious really.

You're wrong about me being pissed off. I was at the time but only wanted to opine about CB. I was more pissed off at some posters' replies, tbh, and their apparent inability to read.

I like to post expressively, that sometimes comes across as being overly serious.

Re: Pressley. I agree he used to go down quite easily.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that players taunting opposition fans so frequently being seen as 'part of the game' is a fairly recent phenomenon. It's probably less high-risk than in the 80s and 90s - that's part of the reason.

Obviously the blame is on the thugs in these incidents. I just feel that provocation of this kind, and there's been a lot worse in past games. is completely unacceptable. The fire (unhinged individuals) is/are always going to exist. Why add fuel?

The players know they won't be punished by the authorities and that, if anything does kick off, our club or others will be severely punished. That's precisely why they do it, and precisely why it needs nipped in the bud.

The Old Tolbooth

Skacel should have seen red, no doubt. It was directly in line with me and it was a nasty challenge.

I saw that too and totally agree, I thought Rudi was a bit of a coward the way he took out the Killie player with a sleekit elbow in the coupon, he should have been off no doubt.

The Treasurer

For the first time I tried to pay close attention to Bryson to see why people on here are creaming themselves at the possibility of him signing.

I'll ignore his off the ball behaviour and the fact that he could have had 2 reds (studs on Bouzid and push on Rudi) and just concentrate on his contribution in a footballing sense.

I saw nothing from him that would make me want to see him in a Hearts jersey. In fact I would say he was one of Killie's poorer performers and constantly slowed down promising moves.

So if he signed I don't think he weaken our midfield but equally I don't think he would improve it greatly either.

Nookie Bear

I still think Bryson would improve Hearts, and he'll have to do a lot worse than he did on Saturday to make me not want him to play for us.

Don't care if he is the new Lionel Messi, I don't want him in a Hearts jersey.

You guys can have Pressley and Webster as your hate figures, i'll have Bryson thank you very much.

Bert Le Clos

Don't care if he is the new Lionel Messi, I don't want him in a Hearts jersey.

You guys can have Pressley and Webster as your hate figures, i'll have Bryson thank you very much.

This is gnuinely hilarious. So beacause he cheated against us means you never want him in a Hearts shirt ever?

FFS. It's already been stated on here that a Hearts captain once punched another player in the face!

What Andy Webster did to Hearts was far worse than what Craig Bryson did. I've forgiven Webster and I would have no problem forgiving Bryson either.

Nookie Bear

This is gnuinely hilarious. So beacause he cheated against us means you never want him in a Hearts shirt ever?

FFS. It's already been stated on here that a Hearts captain once punched another player in the face!

What Andy Webster did to Hearts was far worse than what Craig Bryson did. I've forgiven Webster and I would have no problem forgiving Bryson either.

No. Because he behaved like a **** and that beating us was clearly the highlight of his season. THAT'S why I don't want him. Petty, but that's how I feel.

It'd ok though, I doubt my comments will influence JJ when it comes to approaching him. :)

Fraser Wright can do one as well. :rolleyes:

Archived