Bryson

Radioactive Mince

Radioactive Mince

I hope this ******* bawbag is nowhere near our club come the window.

Hope he signs for Hivs. A match made in hell.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's far far far fa r far far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr betting than Stevenson. You know it's tru. xoxox

I hope this ******* bawbag is nowhere near our club come the window.

Hope he signs for Hivs. A match made in hell.

1. What did he do?

2. Hearts couldn't afford him, so how could he sign for Hearts?

Radioactive Mince

He's far far far fa r far far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr betting than Stevenson. You know it's tru. xoxox

What the **** are you on about, Alan?

Stevenson is ******* shite. I promised myself I wasn't going to slag off any hearts players tonight, as well. Cheers

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What the **** are you on about, Alan?

Stevenson is ******* shite. I promised myself I wasn't going to slag off any hearts players tonight, as well. Cheers

JIMMY :lol:

I have no prob slagging stevenson. He's pure pish mate. :(

Bryson would be amazing.

Radioactive Mince

What did he do today that has you so incensed, Jimmy?

When he clattered into temps dangerously and from behind going for a high ball, arms raised, fell into a crumpled heap, winning the free kick in the process. Then he came off "injured" grinning like a sneaky cheshire cat at section n.

At the end of the game gesturing over at said section with a giruy and 2 fingered salute (not the vees just the score I presume).

Ok, he's been abused by the fans but I hate to see players wind up supporters in such a way, even when it's one of our own.

Gigolo-Aunt

When he clattered into temps dangerously and from behind going for a high ball, arms raised, fell into a crumpled heap, winning the free kick in the process. Then he came off "injured" grinning like a sneaky cheshire cat at section n.

At the end of the game gesturing over at said section with a giruy and 2 fingered salute (not the vees just the score I presume).

Ok, he's been abused by the fans but I hate to see players wind up supporters in such a way, even when it's one of our own.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Well said that man.

Radioactive Mince

thumbsup.gif

Shocked at that reply, tbh. :rolleyes:

Actually, I wouldn't have been able to point out the prick before he hurt temps, conned the ref, wasted yet more time in the process and blatantly laughed in our face about it. I'm not one of these supporters who spend the game abusing opposition players or fans. I instead prefer to monitor the movements of the players I've paid to watch, and offer words of encouragement to them (along with the frequent "**** sake *insert one of many names here*")

I don't like cheats and don't want them at Tynie. The thing at the end was Ian Murray-esque. For those reasons, I'm out of this love-in.

Radioactive Mince

Well said that man.

What is it that I can't take, exactly? Why is it well said?

******* predictable.

Gigolo-Aunt

Shocked at that reply, tbh. ::rolleyes:

Actually, I wouldn't have been able to point out the prick before he hurt temps, conned the ref, wasted yet more time in the process and blatantly laughed in our face about it. I'm not one of these supporters who spend the game abusing opposition players or fans. I instead prefer to monitor the movements of the players I've paid to watch, and offer words of encouragement to them (along with the frequent "**** sake *insert one of many names here*"

I don't like cheats and don't want them at Tynie. The thing at the end was Ian Murray-esque. For those reasons, I'm out of this love-in.

How did you feel about Miko?

Radioactive Mince

How did you feel about Miko?

You mean the Scotland game? I thought he was a diving wee prick.

Tbh, I never liked him much at HMFC either. What is the relevance anyway? I'm no hypocrite.

Why's it so difficult to take people at face value. When I say I don't like cheats, I mean it inclusively and wholeheartedly. Now go play with someone else, hopefully someone thick enough to trip themself up in your trippy-dippy mind games.

What is it that I can't take, exactly? Why is it well said?

******* predictable.

You're crying about a lad giving our fans a bit of stick when his teams just won. So what? We give them pelters for 90 minutes, I'd expect them to give a little back. If they fail even more we give them loads of abuse to wind them up, if they do something well they give us it back.

Did you have the same attitude when Obua shot the hibs? Or when Kyle was taunting away fans after he scored? Who cares, it's a man's game.

Gigolo-Aunt

You mean the Scotland game? I thought he was a diving wee prick.

Tbh, I never liked him much at HMFC either. What is the relevance anyway? I'm no hypocrite.

The relevance being Miko did cheat in the International game - just asked how you felt about him being at Hearts after that.

How did you feel after Rudi gave the loser sign to the Hibs fans?

Or when Stamp made the **** you signal to the Hibs fans?

Anyway, you carry on, Chief.

Radioactive Mince

You're crying about a lad giving our fans a bit of stick when his teams just won. So what? We give them pelters for 90 minutes, I'd expect them to give a little back. If they fail even more we give them loads of abuse to wind them up, if they do something well they give us it back.

Did you have the same attitude when Obua shot the hibs? Or when Kyle was taunting away fans after he scored? Who cares, it's a man's game.

Well, put it this way, pal. I wasn't choking to get on photoshop to make a nice wee GIF to tribute his cringey "heroics", if that answers your question.

What's manly about being a cheating, snide wee dick? The gestures were just an afterthought, tbh. My main point is the temps incident.

Was Obua a hibs target at the time? I don't even know what you're on about as regards KK, but if he was antagonising rival fans, then I don't approve.

Radioactive Mince

The relevance being Miko did cheat in the International game - just asked how you felt about him being at Hearts after that.

How did you feel after Rudi gave the loser sign to the Hibs fans?

Or when Stamp made the **** you signal to the Hibs fans?

Anyway, you carry on, Chief.

I don't like any of it. I'd prefer if our players ran to our support for a back slap and a bounce. If they then get booked, I'm cool with that.

I don't condone it in derbies, but I can at least understand it.

Anyway, anyone in main stand like to give their views on bryson flattening temps and conning the ref?

Ok, we'll forget that and just say you're talking about the Bryson incident.

What did you make of the Skacel challenge? From where I was sitting it looked far worse than Bryson's on Templeton, could've been a red. Didn't see any Hearts fans demanding that Skacel be marched off for quite a dirty foul.

It doesn't matter if he's a Hearts target or not, infact maybe we should take that as a hint that he doesn't want to come.

Radioactive Mince

Ok, we'll forget that and just say you're talking about the Bryson incident.

What did you make of the Skacel challenge? From where I was sitting it looked far worse than Bryson's on Templeton, could've been a red. Didn't see any Hearts fans demanding that Skacel be marched off for quite a dirty foul.

It doesn't matter if he's a Hearts target or not, infact maybe we should take that as a hint that he doesn't want to come.

Okay, mate. You're bugging me now.

I thought Skacel's discipline today was pretty poor. Not sure when you're talking about but, if you say it was a red, I believe you. His temperament is questionable when he's not playing well, which has been often lately. Time for a rest, I think.

I think you're missing my point, however. It was a dodgy challenge but not the worst you'll see. That didn't bother me. It was more the feigning injury, the injust winning of the free kick and then the sneaky smile to the home support.

Even if I wanted to demand a hearts player be ordered off while standing in the home end at tynecastle park, do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to do so? Taken it to extremes there, haven't you?

On your last point: let's ******* well hope so, eh? :laugh:

Hearts of Vladland

Skacel should have seen red, no doubt. It was directly in line with me and it was a nasty challenge.

The elbow? Pascali done similar to Stevenson in the box, it wasn't a penalty never mind a red.

The elbow? Pascali done similar to Stevenson in the box, it wasn't a penalty never mind a red.

I disagree, I didn't see the Stevenson incident but the fact is Skacel went in with his elbow in a nasty way and christ knows how he got away with it.

Benny Factor

On seeing this thread I expected to read about the incident in the first half. The one where Bryson deliberately stuck his studs right into Bouzid's ribs. The fat Finn can go on all day long about his team's red card today and the decisions that didn't go his teams way, but Bryson's was the worst one of the lot.

davemclaren

I disagree, I didn't see the Stevenson incident but the fact is Skacel went in with his elbow in a nasty way and christ knows how he got away with it.

I certainly thought he was going off. :ninja:

Bryson is like Naismith. A player you hate when he plays against you, which usually means you would love him if he played for you. :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

I certainly thought he was going off. :ninja:

Bryson is like Naismith. A player you hate when he plays against you, which usually means you would love him if he played for you. :thumbsup:

I've never noticed him before, probably because he hasn't been as blatant a cheating scoundrel directly in front of me, though :rolleyes:

Only a Game

Had a fairly tidy game. Better than anything in our midfield including Skacel. Picked the ball up, looked up, passed it, went into space to get it back again if they needed to use him. Did it the whole game. Simple really. Not going to be a world beater but would improve us in the middle of the park.

Got abused by the chimps in the chimp section, had a laugh about it, moved on.

Alan Johnson

Seemed like a total bellend today, but you sort of grow to expect that from the captain of any SPL team nowadays.

I was more interested in his performance, and wasn't overly impressed, which is the same as the few other times I've seen him.

Better than Stevenson, Mrowiec or Black? No doubt.

Worth shelling out half a million on? No danger.

Must be several better and cheaper midfielders JJ could target ahead of this guy.

Only a Game

Seemed like a total bellend today, but you sort of grow to expect that from the captain of any SPL team nowadays.

I was more interested in his performance, and wasn't overly impressed, which is the same as the few other times I've seen him.

Better than Stevenson, Mrowiec or Black? No doubt.

Worth shelling out half a million on? No danger.

Must be several better and cheaper midfielders JJ could target ahead of this guy.

He ran the game when they beat us the last time. Wasnt as good today but still better than what we have/had.

Would I shell out half a million on him ? Well given that it would probably blow the entire summer budget for that one player No I wouldnt and I hope we're not going to spend the whole summer playing cat and mouse with Killie for him again.

Jimmy your not the only one who thought Bryson acted like a complete ###### when he came over to section N post match.

Hope the horrible little prick never wears maroon.

He was also anonymous today anyway. Apart from a good game during the 3-0 defeat, been completely unimpressed.

Don't you just love the typical JKB hypocrits. Slaughtering the Old Firm players when their actions create bad blood in the stands. But when Bryson does it, you have to man up.

Ha ha!!

Charlie-Brown

I thought Jamie Hamill had quite a good game for Killie yesterday and think he'd be a proven and more dependable SPL player than the likes of Stevenson & Obua who've often fail to cut it, Liam Craig at St Johnstone is another who would give us options down the left if Palazeulos leaves in the summer. You could get both Hamill & Craig on freedom of contract in the summer whereas Killie clearly want several hundred grand or more for Bryson however I still doubt Hearts have got money to pay transfer fees without selling someone first.

Mr Brightside

Jamie Hamil is better than Bryson in my opinion. Would be a good defensive midfielder for us.

I'd like to see a replay of Bryson on Bouzid.

Looks fairly intentional by Bryson after losing the ball.

I have thought Bryson would be a good signing for us for a few years now and nothing I saw yesterday changed my mind.

He would be a cracking signing for us.Sadly I can't see it happening :down:

Bert Le Clos

If Bryson will imrpove our team and is available for the right price then we should sign him. He did nothing yesterday that several Hearts players haven't done before him, and worse for that matter.

As has been said, you can't expect players to behave like angels after thousands of people hurl abuse at them for an hour and a half. He made a 2-0 sign to the Hearts fans, so what?

Some people need to get over themselves.

Bryson acted like a complete knob in front of section N. He reminded me of Ian Murray. :down:

Contrast that to Frazer Wright who was also getting it tight from some guy near the front but he returned the banter in a jovial way. The way it should be done.

Radioactive Mince

As has been said, you can't expect players to behave like angels after thousands of people hurl abuse at them for an hour and a half. He made a 2-0 sign to the Hearts fans, so what?

Some people need to get over themselves.

I think you're right. Some people do...

Wish I hadn't mentioned the gestures now, as people like yourself, and there has proven to be quite a few of you, only debate what they want to.

Once upon a time a hearts player punched another in the face (or was it a headbutt?) breaking his nose in the process. Oh well, regardless of whether I agree with those actions or not, I'm now not allowed to say anything if an opposition player does the same. Very good, logical thinking there.

Oag- I don't enjoy being referred to as a non-human. Think you should have a word with yourself to be perfectly honest. Your black and white views on life don't paint you as particularly intelligent.

For the record, I simply laughed at his post-match antics. Some boys were raging, though. Probably monkeys, eh?

Also, I'd like to see the yellow card for leaving the pitch to be increased to a red if a player should celebrate purposefully in front of rival supporters. It's unnecessary and classless and yes, if it's not clear already, I hate it when our own players lower themselves to Murray and Riordan's depths.

I always thought Alan Shearer's goal celebrations were decent. Paul Scholes also. Football is more important than religion to many in this country. Any act likely to incite crowd trouble should be come down hard upon.

But, but, but what about when xxxx done xxxx. What were you saying then, eh?

But, but, but the crowd should be able to control themselves.

Let me tell you, if my wife or son were hurt by a missile or a crowd surge due to dimwitted SPL footballers' antagonisms, I would want answers from the football authorities as to why this shit is tolerated.

Guest Dipped Flake

On seeing this thread I expected to read about the incident in the first half. The one where Bryson deliberately stuck his studs right into Bouzid's ribs. The fat Finn can go on all day long about his team's red card today and the decisions that didn't go his teams way, but Bryson's was the worst one of the lot.

That's what I thought this thread was about. It was right in front of me and was a deliberate rake of the studs by Bryson. That's why he was getting abuse afterwards. Don't want him anywhere near our club now

Bert Le Clos

I think you're right. Some people do...

Wish I hadn't mentioned the gestures now, as people like yourself, and there has proven to be quite a few of you, only debate what they want to.

Once upon a time a hearts player punched another in the face (or was it a headbutt?) breaking his nose in the process. Oh well, regardless of whether I agree with those actions or not, I'm now not allowed to say anything if an opposition player does the same. Very good, logical thinking there.

Oag- I don't enjoy being referred to as a non-human. Think you should have a word with yourself to be perfectly honest. Your black and white views on life don't paint you as particularly intelligent.

For the record, I simply laughed at his post-match antics. Some boys were raging, though. Probably monkeys, eh?

Also, I'd like to see the yellow card for leaving the pitch to be increased to a red if a player should celebrate purposefully in front of rival supporters. It's unnecessary and classless and yes, if it's not clear already, I hate it when our own players lower themselves to Murray and Riordan's depths.

I always thought Alan Shearer's goal celebrations were decent. Paul Scholes also. Football is more important than religion to many in this country. Any act likely to incite crowd trouble should be come down hard upon.

But, but, but what about when xxxx done xxxx. What were you saying then, eh?

But, but, but the crowd should be able to control themselves.

Let me tell you, if my wife or son were hurt by a missile or a crowd surge due to dimwitted SPL footballers' antagonisms, I would want answers from the football authorities as to why this shit is tolerated.

It's obvious we have different opinions on this, but that's not a problem. Football is all about opinions.

A lot of supporting a football team is the getting away from all that stuff that goes on during the week, it's a release of emotions for many. It's the same for players. Bryson's team got a good win in a game they probably weren't expected to win. He's had abuse shouted at him for 90 minutes, what's the matter with given a bit of a GIRUY to those people who'd been screaming abuse at him?

I didn't like it either, but I'm not going to let it bother me. I enjoy it when Hearts players do it, if you win you have the right to. If you can't take it don't go to the games.

I don't really get your point about the Levein punch, are you saying you didn't want him at the club after he did it? Because that's a pretty big statement to make about one of the best centre halfs to play for our club.

And if anyone is hurt by a missile or a crowd surge then the only people to blame are those throwing the missiles or surging forward.

Radioactive Mince

It's obvious we have different opinions on this, but that's not a problem. Football is all about opinions.

A lot of supporting a football team is the getting away from all that stuff that goes on during the week, it's a release of emotions for many. It's the same for players. Bryson's team got a good win in a game they probably weren't expected to win. He's had abuse shouted at him for 90 minutes, what's the matter with given a bit of a GIRUY to those people who'd been screaming abuse at him?

Same for players? Oh yes, because they do what during the week, again? Aye, so rather than going to party with the people who pay his wages he does what? He actually has not. Nobody was giving a monkey's bawsack about him until perhaps the Bouzid incident, which I failed to see personally as it was through a ruck of players, must have been the same for most in our section. The folk near me abused him after his (once again) act of sneakery and it was nowhere near constant as, believe it or not, even the primates in Section N support their team.

I didn't like it either, but I'm not going to let it bother me. I enjoy it when Hearts players do it, if you win you have the right to. If you can't take it don't go to the games.

Why do you enjoy it when Hearts players do it? Would you enjoy it to the same extent if our players wound up the opposition fans so much that they started firing missiles at you and your family, for example? What about if a few opposition nutcases done you in after the game for wearing the wrong colours as you walked down the street? What about a full scale riot? I'd quite enjoy that :rolleyes: Like a dog with a bone, you can't let go of the gestures thing. I wasn't all that bothered about the thing at FT, but I was incensed about Bryson's cheating and the blatant public admission of said. I don't really know how many more times I might need to say that.

I don't really get your point about the Levein punch, are you saying you didn't want him at the club after he did it? Because that's a pretty big statement to make about one of the best centre halfs to play for our club.

Well, I think you should read your previous post and mine again, because that's not what I was saying at all. If I'd wanted to say that, it would've been far, far easier and less confusing for all if I'd just said that and not something else :wacko: By the way, the plural of 'half' is 'halves'.

And if anyone is hurt by a missile or a crowd surge then the only people to blame are those throwing the missiles or surging forward.

That simply isn't true. Of course morons shouldn't be at the games but they are, and while they're there maybe the 'professionals' on show should be a little less like morons themselves.

Radioactive Mince

Jimmy, you are seething, fella.

Have a coke and a smile.

thumbsup.gif

No, pal. I've just had a cracking pork casserole with basmati rice cooked by my quite lovely and culinary skilled wife, washed down with an ice cold Guinness.

I'm on top of the world. :yas:

Chris Benoit

No, pal. I've just had a cracking pork casserole with basmati rice cooked by my quite lovely and culinary skilled wife, washed down with an ice cold Guinness.

I'm on top of the world. :yas:

Therapist type post imo ;)

I'm assuming your about 12 or just very dim witted.

Archived