Old Firm...

girvanjambo

girvanjambo

Too much ranting on about last night's nonsense on here, cos we're stuck with the ugly sisters.

If last night's game was, for example, Motherwell v. Hamilton or Dundee v. Dundee Utd, the players and officials of those clubs would have had the book thrown at them, bans, fines the lot. And if it had been our derby, no doubt the GFA would have shut both clubs down. But as it's the gruesome twosome, there'll be a mumble or 2 and it'll all be forgotten.

So what's the point in suggesting any repercussions for them, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

If I could ask Walter Smith one question tho, it would be do you still think bringing Mr. Diouf to Scotland was a good idea? And if I could ask Lennon one question, I wouldn't bother, NO CHANCE of a sensible answer.

Rant complete.

If we're paying them too much attention why did you start a new thread?

Dean Winchester

Too much ranting on about last night's nonsense on here, cos we're stuck with the ugly sisters.

If last night's game was, for example, Motherwell v. Hamilton or Dundee v. Dundee Utd, the players and officials of those clubs would have had the book thrown at them, bans, fines the lot. And if it had been our derby, no doubt the GFA would have shut both clubs down. But as it's the gruesome twosome, there'll be a mumble or 2 and it'll all be forgotten.

So what's the point in suggesting any repercussions for them, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

If I could ask Walter Smith one question tho, it would be do you still think bringing Mr. Diouf to Scotland was a good idea? And if I could ask Lennon one question, I wouldn't bother, NO CHANCE of a sensible answer.

Rant complete.

Bollocks. They'll both get hammered for it.

girvanjambo

If we're paying them too much attention why did you start a new thread?

So its hopefully the last OF thread. This is JKB, and currently on The Terrace there are 10 OF threads

girvanjambo

Bollocks. They'll both get hammered for it.

Lets wait and see. Slap on the wrists maybe, nothing to what it should be.

Archived