Rangers fans throw homeless man in Lisbon fountain

jambovambo

What a bunch of absolute welts and cretins they are!

They are beneath contempt!!!

I don't think they should stop OF games, I think both of them should exiled to St Kilda with their fans and get on with the job of wiping each other out!

Hang on! That would be grossly unfair to the Gannets, although I'm sure the Razorbills would see them off.

I agree with one of the posts on youtube. The guy might be homeless but as long as there are Rangers fans, he won't be the lowest rung of society by a long way.

Throwing him in the fountain was bad enough, but chanting "Why don't you go home?" or "Go home you scum?" is a low. Maybe not as bad as chanting about famine but a low nonetheless.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That is way out of order. Really hope something terrible happens to that fat prick.

Are they trying to show every country that they visit that they are low-life scum? :blink:

Seriously, what's the need for them to act like that?

I despise rangers fans. They really are a disgrace to Scotland.

Better call Saul

Guy needed a wash anyway ! Rangers fans did him a favour , homeless people need to wash more TBH :thumbsup:

Great advert for Scottish football that! Total scum. But as usual the gfa and media will turn a blind eye. If it was hearts fans that done that however I guarantee it would be all over the front page.

I bet the homeless guy had better hygiene before the dip in the fountain than most of them filthy f*****s that were filming it with there stolen phones.

:down:

Bang out of order. I don't usually give much of a toss about drunken banter but this is absolutely disgraceful.

They're all acting like a bunch of 12 year old bullies. I fecking HATE bullies.

There's banter, there's drunken banter which is borderline, there's drunken "banter" which is just completely outrageous behaviour that is tolerated because someone was pished then there's jakeball OF pished "behaviour" that has no reason or any possible excuse.

The fact they appeared to be spraying beer over the poor guy before they chucked him in the fountain adds to their complete wankery.

And look at all the monkies with their chored phones videoing the guy after it like he's some animal in a zoo is sickening.

TBH the only "fans" I can imagine ever thinking something like this was acceptable would be either side of the uglies who routinely stab each other and go home and batter their wives/children after they've been beat. Shock

Guy needed a wash anyway ! Rangers fans did him a favour , homeless people need to wash more TBH :thumbsup:

maybe they should do themselves a favour and dive in it they probably smell worse than him

it was in the paper a couple of years back saying weegies needed lessons on hygiene before they could get jobs :lol:

This is more than your usual pished up singing songs abroad that fans of all teams do.

It is utterly disgusting. Rangers and their fans prove once again they are a national disgrace.

Scum.

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

They're like a gang of 13 year olds picking on the small kid at school. Yet these are fully grown, supposedly "mature" men. Shows you the mentality of these lowlifes.

Horrible people.

Not even one of them had the decency to try and intervene.

Typical of the type of people that support Rangers.

I remember in Prague some Jambos starting spraying beer over a homeless person but very quickly he was told by his fellow fans how unnacceptable it was.

There are idiots in every club, but an idiot will always be surrounded by many rational decent people to shoot them down.

Not in the case of OF fans, sadly they are all a disgrace.

jack D and coke

Not trying to excuse that but i was the square in Prague and we had some not so well behaved fans either. There was one clown that was kicking a basketball miles into the air that kept landing amongst the tables outside the restaraunt's and missing people by inches, people sitting having lunch. It would've knocked somebody out had it hit them or blinded somebody had it hit their glass. Others included were some fans singing the edinburgh song to some americans and pishing in places they shouldn't have been and lots of other drunken shenanigans so throwing the guy in the fountain was a pretty low thing to do but all clubs have utter a*seholes that follow them they just have much more of them.

I do hope the fat guy has some seriously bad luck in future though. What a complete ^^^^.

Jambosr1985

I thought it was harmless enough and he accepted a beer off them near end of tape, not like he was bothered, some folk need to lighten up.

The Old Tolbooth

That was very uncomfortable viewing, and not one of those sub human scummy filthy barstards stepped in to help the guy, instead they all thought it was fun to laugh, point, mock, video, and spray beer over the poor man.

Not just scum, but cowardly scum! :angry:

I remember in Prague some Jambos starting spraying beer over a homeless person but very quickly he was told by his fellow fans how unnacceptable it was.

There are idiots in every club, but an idiot will always be surrounded by many rational decent people to shoot them down.

Not in the case of OF fans, sadly they are all a disgrace.

it was funny you meation that, as that is what went thru my mind when i saw that clip ! I think the worse we sung at him was 'are you a hibbee in disguise' , the fact the guy just sat in the middle of the square and refuse to move was annoying, can't remember f the police ended up taking him away or not ?

The edinburgh song was actually stop, as a few mates polite had a word with the dickhead with the flag, think they moved off to somewhere else in the square but this was later on. Anyway all the hun are scumbags, who will actually gloat at seeing that clip on youtube !

Hector Riva

Come on guys.Its not as if anybody was hurt.

It was just a wee laugh.

IMO if it had been Hearts fans chucking a guy in a fountain we would have all had a wee chuckle.

Lighten up folks.

Iv been abroad with Hearts and Scotland and seen a lot worse.

rossthejambo

It was just a wee laugh.

IMO if it had been Hearts fans chucking a guy in a fountain we would have all had a wee chuckle.

Lighten up folks.

I can't say I'd find it funny that anyone (even Hearts fans) threw a homeless man in a fountain. Brainless.

mahgrassyshoes

It was just a wee laugh.

Lighten up folks.

When did throwing homeless people in fountains become just a laugh? One guy surrounded by hundreds chanting at him in a lanuage he likely didn't understand, the guy must have been terrified. Disgusting.

I'd also be interested to know what worse things you have seen when abroad with Hearts and Scotland?

I've been to an away trip with Rangers many moons ago in Amsterdam, went with mates for a stag doo, admittedly I didn't actually go to the game - I was struggling to spell football after 3 days.

Believe me this is not the most outrageous thing you'll see on a euro away trip with them, this is in fact a bit of friendly banter in their book, and they give him a beer so in their eyes all a bit of fun.

Some of what I witnessed was mind blowing, and I can confirm English "fans" do travel with them...... they had their own brand of fun with the Ajax "fans"

In all honesty even if RFC wanted to stop this they can't, I would say the majority on that trip travelled independently and didn't have tickets, it's the mentality of weegies on tour I'm afraid.

Daydream Believer

It was just a wee laugh.

Lighten up folks.

The difference between humans and animals is the ability that (most) humans have to empathise and show some compassion.

Regardless of what team these people support it's horrific and genuinely makes me sad that society is capable of producing them.

I can guarantee that I would far rather have a chat and and a pint with the homeless guy who probably has his own story than any of the shallow, stupid one dimentional scum that did this.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Poor wee dude walked away with more dignity than the feckin lot of those orcs.

He was the guy that needed a feckin wash right enough eh? Not the fat, pale, degenerate oiks that think it is alright to abuse a guy who probably suffers from malnutrition and has no way of fighting back against one of them, let alone a herd of the fat ugly mutants.

Dirty khants... Typically Hunnish vermin.

:yucky::angry:

RoussetsShorts

All this outrage is fair enough but I don't remember the same levels of anger when the very same thing happened to a poor guy at the fountain in Braga, it was almost an exact replica of this incident.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They would be dirty cowardly scum aswell Rousset.. If they did the same thing then I'd be really surprised if any decent Hearts fan would say otherwise... Abusing anyone who cannot defend themselves is feckin bad form.

That is way out of order. Really hope something terrible happens to that fat prick.

The fat fecker in the away replica top that shouts 'GET HUM IN THA FOUNTAIN!' ? What a ######

All this outrage is fair enough but I don't remember the same levels of anger when the very same thing happened to a poor guy at the fountain in Braga, it was almost an exact replica of this incident.

You're saying that Hearts fans threw a homeless guy into the fountain at Braga? :unsure:

Francis Albert

I don't know about Braga and don't remember reading about it on here, where these things usually get a mention. However after the pre-season game at Millwall there was a multi-page thread about an element of the Hearts support that did its best to drag the club's name into the dirt that day, although there was nothing to match the behaviour in this video. Scum are scum in whatever colours, and I think the vast majority of us would be even more outraged at similar behaviour by Hearts fans.

bilstonjambo

You're saying that Hearts fans threw a homeless guy into the fountain at Braga? :unsure:

Yeah i was in braga and i can remember an attempt was made to throw a homeless/beggar guy into the fountain, i cant actully remember if he was thrown in or not, im pretty sure it was the guy who was kicking the russian hats outside tynecastle that attempted this.

It was just a wee laugh.

Lighten up folks.

So had a group or Rangers fans, or Hearts fans for that matter picked on say your elderly grandad (homeless or otherwise) and chucked him in a fountain and covered him in drink you'd be wetting yourself aye? Get a grip. This isn't a football issue its a human decency matter and if your finding that funny then your way off the radar.

If its not this its running down the stairs at Parkhead to make money actions to Diouf. Its not just misjudged banter its a very real social problem. What gets me is come 7pm on Wednesday night Sky's coverage of the Old Firm game will start with loads of slow motion shots of the players acting all warriorly with ex players saying how good the atmosphere is and how great the fans are etc etc etc. Why worry about the fall out when you can **** over the product. They are honestly getting worse

jack D and coke

Exactly it's the let's get offended brigade again. I dare say had I been there and pished up I would've laughed my ^^^^ off. Wouldve woken up the following morning a little bit ashamed i laughed but I would've laughed all the same.

The drunk football fan is a f***** idiot and I include myself in that. I've done a few things in the past that on reflection I'm not proud of.

Archived