would we?

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

really want another two humping from mediocre old firm teams this season, i wouldn't, so finishing bottom six saves us from that fate

we've been pants for most of the season, so missing out on 2 more routs can't be a bad thing

hopefully our league position will make our illustrious leader sit up and take notice

going to watch the famous used to be a pleasure, now i'm afraid it's a chore,( which i'll keep on doing) roll on next season:)

And to think a couple of seasons ago both the old filth dreaded the idea of a Hearts team coming to their grounds incase of a humbling in front of their own fans.

Ah well, back to the norm i suppose.

really want another two humping from mediocre old firm teams this season, i wouldn't, so finishing bottom six saves us from that fate

we've been pants for most of the season, so missing out on 2 more routs can't be a bad thing

hopefully our league position will make our illustrious leader sit up and take notice

going to watch the famous used to be a pleasure, now i'm afraid it's a chore,( which i'll keep on doing) roll on next season:)

Aye a suppose it's better getting a humping from Killie and Gretna,thats our level mefraid.

Archived