Ugliest ever Hearts Player

jambodan

My Misses was flicking through this years HMFC calender and she made a comment that all the players looked 'pretty fit', and it kind of got me thinking,

Has there ever been any real ugly Jambos ? I can think of plenty from other teams, Davey Dodds, Cylops the hibby ( can't recall his name), but can anybody think of any former Hearts players in the same league ?

My Misses was flicking through this years HMFC calender and she made a comment that all the players looked 'pretty fit', and it kind of got me thinking,

Has there ever been any real ugly Jambos ? I can think of plenty from other teams, Davey Dodds, Cylops the hibby ( can't recall his name), but can anybody think of any former Hearts players in the same league ?

A photo of Willie Pettigrew above the fireplace is guaranteed to keep the bairns away. A memorable coupon for all the wrong reasons

J Cheever Loophole

After deep thought and year hours watching archive footage, I've realised every one who pulled on the famous was/is an Adonis and I MEAN THAT IN A NON HOBO WAY. :whistling:

Steve Fulton wasn't exactly an oil painting either.

The only way he could have been any uglier is if he was ginger.

Great player though.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Stevie Fulton is one of the ugliest people ever. Lee Wallace is pretty bad as well, eyes like raisins.

On the flip side a player who will never grace this list has to be the one and only mauricio " shagger" pinilla.

:pinilla:

Im secure with my sexuality :bitgay:

Alan Gordon not so much his looks but the way he embraced Hobos after being a hero for us, plug ugly!

Valentine Jambo

Sandy Jardine :yucky:

Ian Jardine :yucky:

Ian Ferguson :yucky:

Alan McLaren :yucky:

Graeme Hogg :yucky:

Ally Mauchlen :yucky:

Colin Cramb :yucky:

Jason Thomson :yucky:

I remember hearing years ago that Hibs had photos of their ugliest team pinned up in the dressing room. Paul Kane was in it twice!

No matter who played for hearts or plays in the future they will never top Paul Kane Alan sneddon and benny brazil . That's three guys you would want to go on a nite out with the birds would be all over you.

No matter who played for hearts or plays in the future they will never top Paul Kane Alan sneddon and benny brazil . That's three guys you would want to go on a nite out with the birds would be all over you.

Don't get that?wouldn't they steer welll clear of the group you'd be with? :unsure:

The difference is that Riordan, Sneddon and Mickey Weir all LOOK LIKE Hibs fans.

Weir is from the John Hughes-esque like of genealogy, a sort primate jaw and teeth like Easter Island stone heads.

Sneddon has that classic Hibby moustache thing going, highly indicative of your average 80s/90s Hibs punter with a slight ******-eye.

Deeks? Well need I say more? How many Edinburgh housing scheme wee ladies have that spiky/mo-hawk/tram-line thing going on now?

...and as for Paul Kane, well he really is one of a kind!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I know he wasn't a hearts player, but Nick Dasovic was quite the looker if I recall correctly ;)

Archived