Braiden's 1st birthday

special agent oso

special agent oso

Hey guys ,

I am looking for somewhere to hold my wee boys 1st birthday party ( 30th April ) does anyone know any places that cater for children aged 1-15 ? I have looked at the jelly club , but not to keen on there , i need somewhere that will hold around 20 kids , If any body has had any good or bad experiences of places that could help me decide that would be great .

Thanks in advance

Derrick

Why not try Bonnyrigg Leisure Centre. We had my daughter's birthday party there a few years ago and you got an hour in the soft play room, which is a private hire and an hour in the large hall with a bouncy castle. The cost then was only ?40 but you had to take your own food.

Might be worth considering :)

special agent oso
Why not try Bonnyrigg Leisure Centre. We had my daughter's birthday party there a few years ago and you got an hour in the soft play room, which is a private hire and an hour in the large hall with a bouncy castle. The cost then was only ?40 but you had to take your own food.

Might be worth considering :)

Just looked at that 1 thanks , i found a website called partiesandevents.co.uk which lists all the local leisure centres , some look good , but i may give bonnyrigg a call , thanks for your help

Nucky Thompson

Children aged between 1 and 15 is a hard one Derrick, a lot of places do over 3's where as others are children under 12.

special agent oso
Children aged between 1 and 15 is a hard one Derrick, a lot of places do over 3's where as others are children under 12.

I know i have to invite all the cousins and my nephews , i even have my own daughter aged 13 , it's going to be hard to find a place that will keep everyone occupied , I dont seem to be having much luck , if the weather was warmer in April i would hire a bouncy castle for the back garden or something like that , time is running out to book a place , ( maybe the wee man would make do with a Season ticket ha ha )

chester copperpot

What part of Edinburgh are you from buddy?

The trampolene centre in Porty is a cracking shout, though you will need to be careful with the wee one's, as the 4-15 year olds are a bit mental down there.

Pretty cheap as well by all accounts.

And there's a ladbroke's just round the corner. ;)

I know i have to invite all the cousins and my nephews , i even have my own daughter aged 13 , it's going to be hard to find a place that will keep everyone occupied , I dont seem to be having much luck , if the weather was warmer in April i would hire a bouncy castle for the back garden or something like that , time is running out to book a place , ( maybe the wee man would make do with a Season ticket ha ha )

Why not even try hiring a hall somewhere and get a bouncy castle.

chester copperpot
Why not even try hiring a hall somewhere and get a bouncy castle.

I believe Johnmitchell does kids parties these days :P

special agent oso
Time twisters at sighthill are very good although pricey. Had a kids party there and it was ace.

Clean, decent food & party bags.

http://www.timetwisters.co.uk/

Was looking the favourite until we read the rules and no one over 12 can use the equipment ,

special agent oso
What part of Edinburgh are you from buddy?

The trampolene centre in Porty is a cracking shout, though you will need to be careful with the wee one's, as the 4-15 year olds are a bit mental down there.

Pretty cheap as well by all accounts.

And there's a ladbroke's just round the corner. ;)

Going to check that out , thanks for the help , pubs and a bookies , i think we have a winner

chester copperpot
Going to check that out , thanks for the help , pubs and a bookies , i think we have a winner

And the one's who dont like trampolening, you can take them just outside the hall and nick all the plums off the plum tree right outside the centre.

Well thats what my old man did with my nephew, and me mum made jam with the plums.

Everyone's a winner :)

What about East Links near Dunbar ideal for all ages they have trampolines,bouncy castle,soft play,Go karts, play park area also you get to feed the animals and you can go round the park on the train.It's a great day out.

special agent oso

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions for venues for a babys birthday party , it's all sorted now . portobello trampoline centre

Thanks again

chester copperpot
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions for venues for a babys birthday party , it's all sorted now . portobello trampoline centre

Thanks again

Glad I could help. Remember the Plum tree outside though, free plums and keeps the kids happy too.;)

Archived