two miles to tynecastle

Marvin

Probably been posted before,l but, what a bloody good read. Only half way through but will have it finished by Sunday. So much I can relate to. The DIY store the author worked in, was that the one next to the site of the Gyle shopping complex? I worked in the Safeway on the Glasgow Road round-a-bout, then at thye Gyle its self. Can also relate to the author's early success with the fairer sex and host of crap jobs as well as school experiences. Great stuff.

Thats all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Probably been posted before,l but, what a bloody good read. Only half way through but will have it finished by Sunday. So much I can relate to. The DIY store the author worked in, was that the one next to the site of the Gyle shopping complex? I worked in the Safeway on the Glasgow Road round-a-bout, then at thye Gyle its self. Can also relate to the author's early success with the fairer sex and host of crap jobs as well as school experiences. Great stuff.

Thats all :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I purchased the book after reading the last thread on here [ not that long ago]. Fantastic read.

Yup great read, i finished it a week or so ago and am now half way through 'Follow the Hearts' and ive got 'Hearts are here' to look forward to next week....

:thumbsup:

Archived