**** Official Match Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Won't be around in the morning so i'm starting my lucky thread tonight,

I expect this to be a tight affair but a win nonetheless,

1-0 Hearts, maybe 2-0 if we get an early goal ?

Elliott, & Suso (if there's a 2nd)

The Pussy will be along to give it the thumbs up :thumbs_up: then, ever the Optimist, JoH, will be at the coos erse to predict an Arabs win :mad: ,

It's how it goes.

But it works, All aboard the Victory Bus.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sense we are getting back in amongst the goals again. Their backline has a soft centre and if we are disciplined, persevere on the deck and get good service into two T`s, we should see a win.

Every game in the SPL is a fight and it`ll be no diff tomorrow, but if we are on our game i think we should grind out a hard fought victory with good football thrown in.

3-1.

I sense we are getting back in amongst the goals again. Their backline has a soft centre and if we are disciplined, persevere on the deck and get good service into two T`s, we should see a win.

Every game in the SPL is a fight and it`ll be no diff tomorrow, but if we are on our game i think we should grind out a hard fought victory with good football thrown in.

3-1.

not really.

our last 9 league games for goals have been:

1-2-1-2-1-0-1-0-2. 10 in 9 games.

apart from the aberdeen game, we haven't scored more than 2 goals since rudi's HT against st.mirren on Oct23.

the bottom line is that we don't score lots of goals but it hasn't mattered because our defensive record against non-OF teams has been nothing short of miraculous. we've even had 2 clean sheet wins against OF teams.

i'll certainly not complain because the results are coming and the football is decent.

not really.

our last 9 league games for goals have been:

1-2-1-2-1-0-1-0-2. 10 in 9 games.

apart from the aberdeen game, we haven't scored more than 2 goals since rudi's HT against st.mirren on Oct23.

the bottom line is that we don't score lots of goals but it hasn't mattered because our defensive record against non-OF teams has been nothing short of miraculous. we've even had 2 clean sheet wins against OF teams.

i'll certainly not complain because the results are coming and the football is decent.

I was meaning more of a mystic meg prediction! We`ve had a tough set of games recently with the 3 OF matches and a stuffy Saints match in which we created a few other good chances to score....a good sign.

It was nice to get two last week and i`d take two this week again in a victory. Im not expecting a barrage of goals week after week, but i think after the recent games JJ will have stressed to the players the importance of puting away the chances again and being more forceful.

I don`t think anyone ever predicts 4 or 5 nils, consistent scoring is the key.

I was meaning more of a mystic meg prediction! We`ve had a tough set of games recently with the 3 OF matches and a stuffy Saints match in which we created a few other good chances to score....a good sign.

It was nice to get two last week and i`d take two this week again in a victory. Im not expecting a barrage of goals week after week, but i think after the recent games JJ will have stressed to the players the importance of puting away the chances again and being more forceful.

I don`t think anyone ever predicts 4 or 5 nils, consistent scoring is the key.

fair dos.

it would be nice to just up the scoring that wee bit though. i was quite surprised when i looked back over the scoring rate and saw what i posted. mind you it's a damn sight better than before when we were rarely getting 2 or more goals per game.

at least we've done that 12 times this season.

Say What Again

:yas:

I saw the thread as soon as Baz posted it, but now I have to wait for you to post first! :lol:

This is getting pretty intricate stuff. :P

Houston has basically told us his tactic in his pre-match interview.

"The one thing I know from being there is that the longer the game goes without a goal the home fans will get restless. So if we can get them like that we'll be doing our jobs well." translated they are going to defend like **** and hope to snatch it.

I fear the worst actually.

stirlingshirejambo

"The one thing I know from being there is that the longer the game goes without a goal the home fans will get restless. So if we can get them like that we'll be doing our jobs well." translated they are going to defend like **** and hope to snatch it.

Having listened to the idiot that is Houston last week all he kept going on about was the big strong Hearts team. If he lines up his team to defend against that he could be in for a shock with Temps, Suso, Elliott and Driver all possibly appearing at some stage

I saw the thread as soon as Baz posted it, but now I have to wait for you to post first! :lol:

This is getting pretty intricate stuff. :P

:smashit:

Hearts of Vladland

We have to have our scoring boots on tomorrow as I think United will definately score. :down:

We have not lost to a team outside the oldfirm in the league since October and I doubt that will change tomorrow so..

:symf:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Think it'll be a good game tomorrow. They'll know that if we win it's pretty much season over for them. Wouldn't be surprised with a draw but I'm hopefull for a 2-0 win.

We have to put it to bed early on if we get a goal because last time was a sickener when Gomis scored that beauty after we'd been 1 up for the majority of the game.

southside1874

I think there will be a wee bit of the mind games going on between Houston and JJ. Hearts just need to go out and play their own game though. I got a couple of comps from JJ for the game beside the players and family and have been warned to be on my best behaviour....or else :huh:

It will be tough and United are the only team who could realistically cause any worries for 3rd place.

Their loss of Daly will balance out our loss of Kyle.

I expect Temps to start tomorrow and be the matchwinner in a 2-1 victory for the JTs. Can't wait!

Jambof3tornado

Any snow down Edinburgh way? Snowing here in Tullibody and pissed it down with rain most of the night! Hoping sons match in falkirk will be off so we don't get soaked before heading to Gorgie!

Jam Tarts 1874

Anyone in Edinburgh up yet?

Forecast seems to be for heavy rain in Edinburgh this morning, if the game is on it's bound to be on a crap pitch so maybe 0-0.

Jambof3tornado

The weather is due to clear this afternoon so that's good but the pitch will be heavy going,do we risk Andy D? He says he is fine but I would hate to see him pick up another injury.

Had a peek out my window at 8 and swiftly went back to bed, looks minging outside. Probs head along the boozer at half ten and by kick off, I doubt I'll notice the weather :ninja:

Btw, did anyone else get woken up at 05:27 with a ruddy email from Hearts about the club draw??!! Raging!

Heart of Midlothian 3 Dundee United 0.

Oh, and as an aside, Husref jnr is going to his first game today.:thumbsup:

I hope the wee man has a great time.

Wrap him up though cos it'll be pretty raw. First time my dad took me (when I was 7) was a cold rainy Wednesday night against Partick. I was so miserable it was 4 years before I would go back !

2 - 0 Hearts and Driver to get 1 of the 2 goals. See the lad reckons he's back to full fitness - so come on the Famous :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

You'll be leaving early then when jnr gets bored lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

My dad used to make me wear trackies under my jeans for cold matches :)

Took mine to their first game last season, the got bored after 5min and spent the rest of the game talking to a tidy Yank tourist burd who was also not interested in the game, she turned out to be a pretty good babysitter and let me watch the game in peace :lol:

I hope the wee man has a great time.

Wrap him up though cos it'll be pretty raw. First time my dad took me (when I was 7) was a cold rainy Wednesday night against Partick. I was so miserable it was 4 years before I would go back !

Cheers buddy.:thumbsup:

He is probably too young for the game, but toiled for a babysitter. So, he can say he went to his first Hearts game at 3.

You'll be leaving early then when jnr gets bored lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

This. Probably. :(

The weather is due to clear this afternoon so that's good but the pitch will be heavy going,do we risk Andy D? He says he is fine but I would hate to see him pick up another injury.

ffs, i hope he doesn`t get asked to do Dancing on Ice in a few years after he`s become a top Prem star! :P you can`t keep worrying about twist and turns and dodgy pitches.

If the injury is healed and his fitness has picked up whats the worry? He needs to get out there and get amongst it again.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just come up on Hearts facebook page that tickets sold in excess of 14100. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Three quarters of those are neutrals who have come to see Gary Kenneth. :huh:

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the next pie-chart detailing the percentage of filled seats at Easter Road, from that "The View From Gorgie" chap on Facebook. Is he also a Kickbacker btw?

Songs for Goodwillie- Scott could play Jailhouse Rock when they are warming up and we sing to the tune of 'rehab' - You sha**ed a bird in Bathgate but she said no no no. (allegedly)

Archived