Dundee UTD

wright1989

ToadKiller Dog

Tannadump always struggles when it rains , more so where it slopes down to the players pitch entrance .

To be fair the rain has been heavy but if they didnt have the slope they wouldnt have as much trouble .

Murderwell had to solve there drainage problems maybe United should also .

Problem Officer?

Surely they should be fined for this...

Have Dundee had this much trouble? And they're in the league below.

Why can't they just put a massive tarpaulin over the pitch, like what they do on tennis courts?

Dundee isn't the only place with bad weather and it's strange how the game on Sky and versus Septic was on at the weekend as well...

Heard them talking about this on the radio earlier in the afternoon. Hamilton were angry that the pitch inspection was talking place so late on. The same thing that happened with the game we were supposed to play up there also.

I think this is really poor decision making by Dundee United that really penalises away fans (although that might not have been a problem with a game against Hamilton :whistling: )

What's unacceptable is that it was left so late!

The SFA/SPL once again show their total disregard for the fans! (And it doesn't matter if it's thousands or a few hundred).

Time this tinpot outfit and the one down the road at perth were getting fined for pitches/stadia that aren't fit for purpose - they'd soon get the games on then!

Surely they should be fined for this...

Have Dundee had this much trouble? And they're in the league below.

Why can't they just put a massive tarpaulin over the pitch, like what they do on tennis courts?

Dundee isn't the only place with bad weather and it's strange how the game on Sky and versus Septic was on at the weekend as well...

I'm sure Dundee have only had to postpone one game.

scott herbertson

Jeeez i thought you ment Saturdays game.... :mellow:

So did I - and as I've got my tickets from London up I nearly had a heart failure

I think Dundee utd have a bit of a cheek complaining about the late call off,where was their consideration for us when they called of their game against hearts!! many jambos were already in dundee when that happened. :angry:

Was the weather particularly bad up there to day ?

If it's a late Monsoon I don't know what can be done !

However for our match up there we had Dundee based Jambos telling us in the morning that the match was

never going to go ahead with the weather they'd had ...................result, LATE call off

Also the ICT vs United game wasn't inspected until the match ref arrived ....FROM GLASGOW...maybe two hours

before k.o ..........result, LATE call off

Simply not good enough and it's no good trying to hide basic flaws in winter pre-match planning by waffling on

about the exceptionaly bad weather we had - as to be honest that was back in November / Dec

Archived