AC Milan v Tottenham

Craig Walker

He's a scrappy little *****, well past his best so he has to make shitty fouls to get by.

That is all he has EVER had.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a scrappy little *****, well past his best so he has to make shitty fouls to get by.

In his prime he was quality in DM.

Earlier post meant to read FIRST half hour btw*

to be fair it at least sounds Italian :lol:

That's because it is. He's from an Italian family.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

bound to be repercussions, Big Joe is ex Milan too!!!

Sure is. That he's done that to an ex-player of his own club makes him even more of a disrespectful little prick.

Rudolf's Mate

In his prime he was quality in DM.

He looked class in Scotland however got away with murder as our game suited him. He's stuck in the dark ages and if that's how Milan are going to play games then sorry but him and Famini were a disgrace!

Guest Dr. Pepper

:facepalm:

Mathieu Flamini (born 7 March 1984 Marseille, France) is a French professional footballer of Italian descent[1] who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Milan.[2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathieu_Flamini

Flamini, whose father Roland is Italian and who has relatives in Rome

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/young-gunner-flamini-agrees--to-join-milan-1360892.html

UP YE!!!

:verysmug:

Cracking goal and a brilliant result if they can hold on.

Will be a bit weird though. Spurs are at their best when they go at teams, if they go into the second leg with a lead and they decide to sit back on it, it could be their undoing. If they were level going into the second leg they'd go at them and it'd suit them much better.

But it is a bit silly to think drawing is a better set up than winning!

Redknapp has already said he won't change his tactics. He say's spurs are at their best when attacking . He thinks it's unfair to make attacking players try and play defensive as the wil make to many mistakes. Going to be a cracking second leg.

J.T.F.Robertson

3359u3b.gif

I've always liked Gattuso, but Joe should have reciprocated with the genuine article there. :angry:

Mathieu Flamini (born 7 March 1984 Marseille, France) is a French professional footballer of Italian descent[1] who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Milan.[2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathieu_Flamini

Flamini, whose father Roland is Italian and who has relatives in Rome

http://www.independe...an-1360892.html

UP YE!!!

Mathieu Flamini (born 7 March 1984 Marseille, France) is a French professional footballer

UP YE!!!

laugh.gif

The Italians are an inherently nasty and cowardly shower, Gattuso and Flamini have proven this once again.

The ones I know are neither. Gattuso is a ****** and will hopefully be dealt with appropriately by UEFA for his disgraceful behaviour.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Flamini should get a ban for his reaction to his tackle. To go in two footed on a fellow pro and then get up and cheer to the crowd is just ridiculous.

Flamini should get a ban for his reaction to his tackle. To go in two footed on a fellow pro and then get up and cheer to the crowd is just ridiculous.

To be fair, if that was Black or Mrowiec I'd be loving it.

Did the AC Milan keeper go up for an attack at the last minute when AC scored, or was I seeing things? Surely that's incredibly dangerous as they were basically asking to concede another away goal?

Chad Sexington

I thought AC Milan players came across as a shower of petulant bellends tonight.

Gattuso being cockhead in chief.

Hope Spurs bury them in the 2nd leg.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

On Ian Murray, aye. An inoffensive player like Corluka is just embarrassing.

I'll give you that.

The challenge was shocking, if he'd had any more weight on that foot that would be a horrific injury.

Chad Sexington

Also, the way they were carrying on, trying to hurry a badly injured player off the pitch, was a disgrace. :verymad:

If thats the case it shows how little you know about football............

Malinga the Swinga

Shame he didn't manage to get a shot at old wobbly chops as well. Cannot stand Spurs, wobbly chops or Jordan. After Jordan's attempt at managing Hearts, I had no time for anythng he has done. perhaps Gattuso should have just showed off his medals, as the old world cup winners one is something that Harry and Joe will ceratinly never see, or be part off. Pair of over hyoped jokes. Still, a three game ban, or even more is a certainty for Gatusso, as EUFA will act on video.

Francis Albert

Shame he didn't manage to get a shot at old wobbly chops as well. Cannot stand Spurs, wobbly chops or Jordan. After Jordan's attempt at managing Hearts, I had no time for anythng he has done. perhaps Gattuso should have just showed off his medals, as the old world cup winners one is something that Harry and Joe will ceratinly never see, or be part off. Pair of over hyoped jokes. Still, a three game ban, or even more is a certainty for Gatusso, as EUFA will act on video.

Wobbly chops and Joe seemed to do Ok tonight. Maybe they could point out the score to Gattuso. Perhaps Joe was, in his best Italian.

Malinga the Swinga

Will wobbly be able to be in charge much longer, after he faces charges of tax evasion/avoidance. Dealing in brown envelopes was always going to bite Harry eventually, and lets face it, it did for George Graham earlier, and if found guilty, he can say goodbye to football for a while.

If thats the case it shows how little you know about football............

:lol:

Bollocks. If you're sitting in Tynecastle on a European night and one of our players puts in a strong challenge then tries to fire up the crowd, the fans would cheer.

Not saying it's an acceptable tackle to make (it was a straight red, no debate. He should get a retrospective ban for it as well), but if anyone says that they wouldn't get caught up in the emotion of a big game like that, then they're lying.

:lol:

Bollocks. If you're sitting in Tynecastle on a European night and one of our players puts in a strong challenge then tries to fire up the crowd, the fans would cheer.

Not saying it's an acceptable tackle to make (it was a straight red, no debate. He should get a retrospective ban for it as well), but if anyone says that they wouldn't get caught up in the emotion of a big game like that, then they're lying.

It was not a strong challenge, it was a potential leg breaking tackle - you said if a Hearts player put in such a tackle you would be happy. You have now changed your position in suggesting it was indeed a red card, Bollocks to you for making such a daft suggestion in the first place.....

It was not a strong challenge, it was a potential leg breaking tackle - you said if a Hearts player put in such a tackle you would be happy. You have now changed your position in suggesting it was indeed a red card, Bollocks to you for making such a daft suggestion in the first place.....

Before you even posted. -

The challenge was shocking, if he'd had any more weight on that foot that would be a horrific injury.

Do one. :thumbsup:

I said I'd easily be caught up in the atmosphere of it at the time, and probably wouldn't appreciate the severity of the challenge until later. Never ever suggested it wasn't a red, never condoned what he did. Just telling the truth that players and fans can get caught up in the moment.

Chad Sexington

I said I'd easily be caught up in the atmosphere of it at the time, and probably wouldn't appreciate the severity of the challenge until later. Never ever suggested it wasn't a red, never condoned what he did. Just telling the truth that players and fans can get caught up in the moment.

LP = football thuggery apologist. :verymad:

Instant ban, imo.

angry-man.jpg

Jambof3tornado

6 officials and they didn't notice how bad that tackle was. And Gattuso should have been sent off for being a tit. I hope Joe Jordan gave him a slap in the tunnel!

LP = football thuggery apologist. :verymad:

Instant ban, imo.

jus cuz a lik a singsong ken? PC brigade nd all that

Thats your comment, Do what ever you like - it doesn't change the fact you said you would love it if a Hearts player went in with a similar challenge. Backtrack all you like - your comments say it all...........

Thats your comment, Do what ever you like - it doesn't change the fact you said you would love it if a Hearts player went in with a similar challenge. Backtrack all you like - your comments say it all...........

:vrface:

Seriously, get a grip. :lol:

e- And how is it backtracking to bring up a post I'd made before you pathetically pulled me up for the first one?

Wobbly chops and Joe seemed to do Ok tonight. Maybe they could point out the score to Gattuso. Perhaps Joe was, in his best Italian.

It's on the Italian press twitter

Gattuso: "Not going to say what was said, thats between us, we were speaking Scottish [sic]. Do I expect a ban? I'll accept whatever I get."

Should hammer the runt simply for being a Hun

Seriously tho, he should get hammered - let's not forget he pushed him in the face earlier & his attitude was shocking throughout

Flamini's tackle was horrific. Dirty, two-footed lunge & flew in off the ground. How anyone can stick up for that, never mind comments saying theyd love it if a Hearts fan done it - just about as bad as the tackle!!

Redknapp has already said he won't change his tactics. He say's spurs are at their best when attacking . He thinks it's unfair to make attacking players try and play defensive as the wil make to many mistakes. Going to be a cracking second leg.

Easier said than done.

Not a massive Harry fan but I like the Spurs team so I hope they go through.

Will wobbly be able to be in charge much longer, after he faces charges of tax evasion/avoidance. Dealing in brown envelopes was always going to bite Harry eventually, and lets face it, it did for George Graham earlier, and if found guilty, he can say goodbye to football for a while.

MEGA LOLZ. Andy is :seething:

:teehee:

From the BBC

"I lost control," said Gattuso, who had earlier pushed Jordan in the face. "There is no excuse for what I did. I take my responsibilities for that."

He added: "I was nervous. We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said.

Scottish? I would have loved to have heard that.

The Italians are an inherently nasty and cowardly shower, Gattuso and Flamini have proven this once again.

hmmmm well,................your half right.

There's a difference between fans getting roused up by a committed challenge, and the player who committed the challenge reacting like that.

Flamini knew 100% how bad that challenge was. To react the way he did to a horrendous challenge is completely unacceptable. UEFA should ban him from at least the 2nd leg.

Gatusso's behaviour was also unacceptable. By UEFA's laws he should be looking at 2 red cards. Not that I agree with UEFA 100% but if you can ban people for diving then a slap and a headbutt should be two red cards.

However, regardless of his ability now, Gatusso was one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. People saying all he's ever had to his game is fouls are clueless.

What is a Hyoped joke .

Are you now a judge too . Hope you crash your car tonight you can change your username to wobbandya

Archived