Brines! Woohoo!

colinmaroon

This thread title needs changed I got over excited thinking he had gone, either by sacking or resignation.

Darn it!

He could well be after Sunday!!!

alwaysthereinspirit

Other than my beloved Hearts the only thing about Scottish football worth getting up for are the OF games, and by that I mean i cant wait to see which team will be screwed in the next OF game. I love when there are dubious decisions against either one. Lennon is one bad decision away from a stroke and Lafferty and Naismith are one dive away from causing an all out brawl. Good luck Brines. You'll need it.

Other than my beloved Hearts the only thing about Scottish football worth getting up for are the OF games, and by that I mean i cant wait to see which team will be screwed in the next OF game. I love when there are dubious decisions against either one. Lennon is one bad decision away from a stroke and Lafferty and Naismith are one dive away from causing an all out brawl. Good luck Brines. You'll need it.

I would think that the majority of non-Uglies fans watch the games with that "Car Crash" mindset!

I just see the combination of Uglies/Brines/Diouf et al as a recipe for a glorious disaster!

Brines to referee Uglies this weekend for the first time!

What a belter!!!

Am I right in thinking that he is a Govan polisman yet leans to the green side of things? His inability to book diving Rangers players and his inability to send off Scott Brown will lead to something worth reading about, possibly a riot!

Mustn't laugh at all that could go wrong here must we...... :lol: :lol:

Archived