stuart mccall

johnjl

tartofmidlothian

And make room for Jeffers in your case :thumbsup:

TBH he's never seemed like that bad a guy, and I'd only take pleasure in football's real roasters doing sackably badly. Sure the 'Tic message boards will be alight right now with chat of his doing favours for his old club, though.

Nope, he's just a pish poor manager.

If you've seen the highlights I'd debate he has a pish poor team and stevie wonder as a goalie!

And make room for Jeffers in your case :thumbsup:

TBH he's never seemed like that bad a guy, and I'd only take pleasure in football's real roasters doing sackably badly. Sure the 'Tic message boards will be alight right now with chat of his doing favours for his old club, though.

would be surprised to hear about a conspiracy thread on a celtic board to be honest.

would be surprised to hear about a conspiracy thread on a celtic board to be honest.

Yes winning 9-0 against an Aberdeen team at the time managed by ex-Celt Mark McGee would be lost on the Celtic conspiracy theorists.

John

Just wondering if all the managers down south who used to play for Sir Alex Ferguson set their team up to get beat when they play Man Utd?

I'm sure Stuart McCall grew up a Rangers fan right enough - have a word.

any manager that stands in the dugout in a pair of goalkeepers shorts and socks in the middle of winter deserves his books.

The Old Tolbooth

A good mate of mine is best mates with McCall (went to school with him in Leeds), he got a load of us tickets for Sheff Utd when they were in the EPL a few years ago but I couldn't make it down because I was ill. The seats were next to the players wives apparently, and after the match he invited them all in to have drinks with him and then done a few pubs with them after the match in Sheffield, top bloke by all accords.

Archived