Christian Nade

Sydney

Just a wee bit of info for anyone who likes to know how ex-jambos are going.

Nade has carried on his prolific scoring rate into the Cyprus league, and has managed one goal in ten games so far this season. His influence on the team has been more than just his goalscoring, as is clearly evident in the fact that they've won NONE of the games he's played.

An unbelievable WASTER of the highest order. We spent more than 1.5 million pounds (in transfer fee and salary) for him.

Nade has carried on his prolific scoring rate into the Cyprus league, and has managed one goal in ten games so far this season. His influence on the team has been more than just his goalscoring, as is clearly evident in the fact that they've won NONE of the games he's played.

An unbelievable WASTER of the highest order. We spent more than 1.5 million pounds (in transfer fee and salary) for him.

Cool.

Guest juvehearts

as someone said

he is a free agent

maybe robbo will take him to east fife.

maybe then he might find his level

juve

Son Of Anarchy

How he is able to make a living playing football is amazing. Fair play to him.

No mate,football is just a cover for his real job.Hes an international car thief dont you know,lol.

He had ability and should have torn up the SPL. That he didn't was down to his lack of professionalism & dedication.

Also down to McDonalds, the invention of the motor car & pretty ladies on webcams.

Aye but he scored against Arsenal once!

And Juho Makela once scored against Barca....

I'm a wee bit disappointed to hear this news actually. I was hoping that he'd come good - he might have been fairly woeful for us but I kind of still liked him anyway. No idea why....

The fact is that Alki got shot of him after 10 games. He is now 'playing' alongside Juanjo at ASIL who are currently 3rd bottom of the B League. Still probably above his level.

One of LONG LONG list of complete waste of money at our football club.

Wage thief of stratospheric proportions.

The fact is that Alki got shot of him after 10 games.

Interesting....didn't know that George Burley was managing in Cyprus now.

tartofmidlothian

He had ability and should have torn up the SPL. That he didn't was down to his lack of professionalism & dedication.

Also down to McDonalds, the invention of the motor car & pretty ladies on webcams.

All of this, totally.

The fact is that Alki got shot of him after 10 games. He is now 'playing' alongside Juanjo at ASIL who are currently 3rd bottom of the B League. Still probably above his level.

:ninja:

A Proper Player, this is Christian. Christian, meet A Proper Player.

alwaysthereinspirit

I always hoped he'd come good for us. Has some pretty good ball skills for a big guy. Just never seemed to get motivated in the SPL. Maybe believed himself above that level so never really saw the need to try hard. Oh well, if JJ couldn't get him up for it then no one could. Waste of talent in the end.

Drylaw Hearts

It is no shock his career is quickly going down the pan.

A player with a real attitude problem.

He's a waste of a lot of a skin.

A lazy player who for a while,was rewarded handsomely.Nade never denied his lack of professionalism, just winged it on high earnings IMO.I'm glad he's failed miserably and i hope his lifestyle he became accustomed to at Hearts is seriously affected.Had he gave all but was guff i would have wished him all the best, not this dude though.

portobellojambo1

Alright the mans shite! Just remember though he did score at the San giro twice!

And should he get a Blue Peter badge for that. He was a fat useless shop front.

As an aside Hrusef Musemic scored against Hibs as well, did feck all else for Hearts and he was absolute pish as well.

Archived