Red Sox v Athletics in Japan.

japanjambo

The MLB season has kicked off in Japan. End of the 3rd inning. Matsuzaka has thrown 75 pitches already! Got into trouble in both 1st and 2nd innings. Lucky to get out of them losing only two runs. 3rd was better. Red Sox out in top of 4th. Matsuzaka coming in to pitch the 4th for Boston...

Lynn:beer:

Darth Ewing

Dice-K looked like a different pitcher in the 4th and 5th innings about time. Cant see him lasting much longer. Now we need the offense to get going. 2 on base at the moment with no outs COME ON PAPI!!!

Mike, I agree he looked great in 4 and 5. Sox now 3-2 up and Dice K has a chance at a winning start. Been up since 5am for this same again tomorrow:sad:

Darth Ewing

Maybe should've left Dice-K in for another inning. As 4-3 up now. Tom I know how that feels. I try to watch as many games as I can which usually means staying up to 3-4am so it makes a change watching a game during the afternoon.

Snyder is a frigging train wreck, I could see that coming as he walked out the Bullpen. Im wondering why it wasn't Tavarez they brought out. Now they have Lopez out to pitch to a lefthander

Darth Ewing

Lopez was shockingly good in that inning. Come on Youk, Papi, and Manny we need then now.

Darth Ewing

What a catch by Ellsbury. Way to go Moss saved the game for us with that home run(what is it with new england teams and the name moss). come on red sox. extra innings now 4-4

That was a bomb from Manny 6-4 Sox. We are now facing our 3rd Ex Sox pitcher in this game.

What feed are you getting, ESPN or NESN (New England Sports Network)

Darth Ewing

Way to go Manny. Hopefully Paps can see out the game for us. I have the ESPN feed on MLBTV.com

Ryan Gosling

ESPN is on here, through NASN.

They made a mistake walking Ortiz in hindsight.

Good comeback though.

Darth Ewing

Way to go Red Sox!!! great come back after a bad start and a great game to open the season with. gave me jitters like it was world series time thats why I love baseball. Big let off with the guy running for the second out in the last inning. Manny looked good and hopefully we well have better pitching for tomorrows game. I have to do some work now :mad: Lets go Red Sox!!!!!

That was a bomb from Manny 6-4 Sox. We are now facing our 3rd Ex Sox pitcher in this game.

What feed are you getting, ESPN or NESN (New England Sports Network)

Yomiuri TV! ;)

Good win after those shockingly bad first two innings. Looking forward to tomorrows game!

Cheers

Lynn

Darth Ewing

Lester never had the greastest game today and the offense have never got going. Hopefully they can get going in the last 2 innings. Youkilis on first and ortiz and manny up next.

5-1...well beaten.

Lynn, The problem (for The Sox) was that The A's pitching was lights out he done nothing wrong. His location and power were both spot on and that makes it tough for any offense to get into it. Lester was not that bad, just not as good as his opponent. Congrats to The A's

Two good baseball games in my opinion great success for MLB I'm sure, now its back to the States for both teams and a good few days of jet lag which I'm sure may cause them problems next week when the season starts for real for them :(

Archived