QPR v Forest

LeylandJambo

1-1, not a terrible result for the magnificent Super Hoops which keeps a very handy Forest side at bay; the biggest winners this weekend being Cardiff.

Still, it's a long road in the Championship and this is one of those results that can only be judged retrospectively.

COME ON YOU Rs! Get it right up you Shaun Lawson!

COME ON YOU Rs! Get it right up you Shaun Lawson!

D'uh! A draw was the ideal result for Norwich! :thumbsup:

If I'm honest though, I fully expect QPR and Forest to go up automatically - unless Davies does what he did last year and talks his players out of it. After that, Norwich have a shot in the play-offs - but I know who I fancy to win them. Leicester. I can see old Sven having the last laugh.

D'uh! A draw was the ideal result for Norwich! :thumbsup:

If I'm honest though, I fully expect QPR and Forest to go up automatically - unless Davies does what he did last year and talks his players out of it. After that, Norwich have a shot in the play-offs - but I know who I fancy to win them. Leicester. I can see old Sven having the last laugh.

Lawson is SEETHING becasue his hideous yellow and green Canaries and drunk-ranting owner will be gracing the delights of Barnsley and Doncaster again next season.

Lawson is SEETHING becasue his hideous yellow and green Canaries and drunk-ranting owner will be gracing the delights of Barnsley and Doncaster again next season.

Whisper it, but on some level, I actually hope we are. Norwich will be urinated on every week from a great height in the Prem: we're nowhere near ready for promotion, and I think it's pretty much impossible to go up twice in a row, then stay up in the EPL. Even Man City couldn't manage it.

I'd rather stay down and keep building, so we had a chance of surviving and then establishing ourselves in the top flight. Of course though, Lambert could be long gone by then, and there's no guarantee we'll be in contention again next season anyway. QPR, on the other hand, are more than ready for promotion, and should survive with something to spare I'd have thought.

Archived