Barcelona

2NaFish

Cardiac Rucksack

Are we saying the greatest greatest greatest greatest side ever ever ever failed to be win against some random side?

Cardiac Rucksack

You know its a special side when they have cost you money but you still cant help respect how they play the game.

Like losing with flair?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You know its a special side when they have cost you money but you still cant help respect how they play the game.

Same can't be said for Liverpool cost me 150 notes today :angry:

Seymour M Hersh

Liverpool cost me as well. Still up for the day !

Barcelona can back up the flair talk....unlike certain teams we know.

So all you do is back favourites? Some gambler you are.

So all you do is back favourites? Some gambler you are.

?10 treble today -- Hearts at 8/11, Hibs at 11/8 and Livingston at 11/8 -- approx ?96.

Not watched the game yet got it on Sky+.I'm glad it finished a draw not because I'm more a Madrid man(have been since I was a kid watching Hugo Sanchez)but because I have become so bored watching Barca and Madrid destroy teams that unless the score is close I just fast forward to the goals now.Barca are usually so good it's just like waiting for that first goal and then 3 or 4 follow in quick succession.

jamboinglasgow

Are we saying the greatest greatest greatest greatest side ever ever ever failed to be win against some random side?

do you want ketchup for that chip on your shoulder?

HMFCjamieHMFC

Why do you hate Barcelona so much?

spanish football fails to excite me anymore...much like scottish football in some ways (but much, much better to watch in terms of standard of play) german and italian football is where my attention lies for foreign games

spanish football fails to excite me anymore...much like scottish football in some ways (but much, much better to watch in terms of standard of play) german and italian football is where my attention lies for foreign games

but i must stress, there is only one team, in one league that really matters to me

Your hatred for Barcelona makes me laugh....a lot.

It's a shame but they've come up short of Inter's 17 match winning run from 2006/07

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It's a shame but they've come up short of Inter's 17 match winning run from 2006/07

Yes, an Inter team that fell well short of Benfica's 29 match winning run from the early 70s :thumbsup:

Cardiac Rucksack

Your hatred for Barcelona makes me laugh....a lot.

I really do despise them. Utterly nonsensical but i do.

Not watched the game yet got it on Sky+.I'm glad it finished a draw not because I'm more a Madrid man(have been since I was a kid watching Hugo Sanchez)but because I have become so bored watching Barca and Madrid destroy teams that unless the score is close I just fast forward to the goals now.Barca are usually so good it's just like waiting for that first goal and then 3 or 4 follow in quick succession.

I'm gald as well as it makes the debry that bit more important now and I'm off to Madrid for that one !

I'm gald as well as it makes the debry that bit more important now and I'm off to Madrid for that one !

****ing excellent.Would love to see that game.El Classico,Milan derby and Rome derby are the 3 non Hearts games I would love to see the most.Wife keeps promising me a trip to the Bernabeu.Already been to the Nou Camp.

Archived