Dorrans and Fletcher

scott_jambo

Have started for their clubs today.

Must of magically recovered from their injuries. thumbsup.gif

Agreed.

Mind you they don't play for the blue and green arse so who cares?

Fletcher never misses a game for Scotland unless he has some injury. However Dorans does seem to drop out quite often....

Anyway why does it matter? We won 3-0 and we know what they can both do for Scotland already.

Walter Bishop

You wouldnt believe the difference a couple of days extra rest can make when it comes to knocks etc. Not fit to play on a wednesday but ok for saturday is normal as far as im concerned.

Fletcher never misses a game for Scotland unless he has some injury. However Dorans does seem to drop out quite often....

Anyway why does it matter? We won 3-0 and we know what they can both do for Scotland already.

Cool your jets. smile.gif

:vrface:

Dorrans, who missed West Brom's last few games through injury and Fletcher, who has missed about 2 Scotland games in the last couple of years? Including playing in the Faroes game where about 10 players called off.

Maybe they recovered from their injuries in the same way that any other player recovers from an injury? Just a thought.

You wouldnt believe the difference a couple of days extra rest can make when it comes to knocks etc. Not fit to play on a wednesday but ok for saturday is normal as far as im concerned.

More a case of they could of easily played but they didn't want to risk any knocks/strains they had for a friendly.

Don't think it helps out Levein but its their clubs that pay their wages at the end of the day.

tommythejambo

Let's be honest, your club pays, your wages and feeds your family.

The 'whatever it is' Nations cup is a pointless affair. On a par with a stupid friendly.

Let's be honest, your club pays, your wages and feeds your family.

The 'whatever it is' Nations cup is a pointless affair. On a par with a stupid friendly.

Probably what Sir Alex was thinking with the Man City on at Mid-day on the Saturday.

The stupid pointless friendly isn't stupid or pointless for Levein though.

tommythejambo

Probably what Sir Alex was thinking with the Man City on at Mid-day on the Saturday.

The stupid pointless friendly isn't stupid or pointless for Levein though.

He must be the only person in the World then.

I cared more about Utd City today than I did about the Scotland game mid-week.

So much so that I missed most of the first half.

laugh.gif Congratulations.

Is this when everyone falls over each other to show how much they don't care about Scotland. :rofl:

The People's Chimp

Well done. Top marks.

tommythejambo

laugh.gif Congratulations.

Is this when everyone falls over each other to show how much they don't care about Scotland. :rofl:

I do care about Scotland, just in competitive games.

I can wholly understand why a player would pull out the squad if they had a massive game at the weekend.

Capiche?

Im English so dont pay too much attention to the Scotland national games unless any Jambos are involved but surely no one can point the finger at Fletcher (D obviously) and his commitment to Scotland?

The only time this becomes an issue is when it is Rangers players pulling out of games.

Then it is not because he is injured but because he is a hun etc.

That is the way it works.

tommythejambo

Players miss a meaningless international for a relegation battle and possible title decider.

Oooooooh.

Basically the point I was trying to make.

Sergio Garcia

Poor attempt at fishing by the opening poster, Fletcher has pulled out around twice from the Scotland squad, not one Scotland fan has questioned his commitment.

But the OP he's got no mates to hang about with tonight so he needs to get his jollies some how.

Archived