United v City

Le Chat

Many times during the more testing times of the Romanov era I have heard the Hearts team for easter road while close to the ground and thought WTF are we playing at.. that is nowhere even close to our best team..

Man City fans must have had the same thoughts outside Old Trafford today..

Lescott in for Kolo Toure???

Zabaleta in for Boatang.. I dont really rate Zabaleta but i think Boatang is an excellent defender who is strong and quick. ie exactly what you need at full back..

Kolarov in at centre midfield..

Mancini must go.. Nani wouldnt have scored that goal if he was up against Boatang.. well not as easily anyway.. Boatang would have probably eased him off the ball or pushed him wider..

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Man City side out there is pretty much what Xavi said in his interview you don't really need.Bar Silva they are all brick shit houses.

At last, Mancini is casting off the shackles and bringing another striker on.

Too little too late probably.

SWP is shite..

100% agree.. has 1 decent game in 20.. not good enough..

as i type he played the ball in.. still poor ball.. got lucky..

He only got back yesterday.

Surprised he was in the squad.

He would still do more that Rooney.Trudging around the park like a big ******* bairn.

He would still do more that Rooney.Trudging around the park like a big ******* bairn.

:lol:

Typical. :(

Stunning.

Wheres Andy Gray when you need him.

Agreed. The commentary was like a damp squib after seeing a Rivaldo-esque bycicle kick.

Everybody loves Baz

Take a Bow Wazza, take a bow.

Up ye Citehehehehehe

For importance and significance of the game, and when it was scored, as well as the unbelievable quality of it, probably the goal of the last decade, that one. :thumbsup:

As a left footed player, he was one of my idols as kid.

Funny that he is almost forgotten about these days. A truly great player.

Zidane and Rivaldo are like todays Messi and C. Ronaldo.

As a left footed player, he was one of my idols as kid.

Funny that he is almost forgotten about these days. A truly great player.

Zidane and Rivaldo are like todays Messi and C. Ronaldo.

It's bizarre how he gets forgotten: he was an unbelievable player. But that awful incident against Turkey in the 2002 World Cup: such shocking cheating, and I think most people just remember him for that instead!

Rooney`s goal shows the difference between the top level and the rest. It came out of nothing from a player who hadn`t been playing that great in general. But one quality ball in the box and a finish to better it wins the game.

Utd always looked the more likely to me but it always amazes me how Utd have this habit of always finding that goal when it seemingly looks as though its not coming.

Archived