Valentines day for married people...

The Old Tolbooth

It's all a scam to get money out of you guys.

Meal = nope

Card = nope

Flowers = nope

Man up chappies

Where will I be = At my bowling club AGM

Yes I am a tight ass and proud of it.

not married yet but...

she's no getting a card. she's no getting me a card.

we're doing a bullshit valentines day today on the cheap. tower of london (?1 each because we live in tower hamlets), then the cinema with vouchers we've had for ages.

i'm not a tight ass though

I'll be doing my usual and spending absolutely nothing on Valentine's Day: Mr McFrench has it to a tee.

I'm just lucky that, this year, I've got a bird who feels exactly the same.

southside1874

Every day is valentines day in the Southside house. There will be no exceptions made on the 14th. Its just pure romance all the way :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

...a bit disco

Monday?

Its my birthday and I'll cry if I (feckin') want to!

:sweat:

Speaking as someone who used to be a hawker of cards :- buy buy buy

Speaking as a married man of many years who has been caught out with the lie "I don't want anything" many times :- 1 shopping day left

Speaking as a man who for the last two years found this was a one way street :- buy beer

Speaking as a man who no longer has free life cover of 4x his salary :- I am worth nowt dead so she can't even threaten me

I.J is speaking some serious sense here. Albeit for a change! Ha ha. But he is.

Valentines day can GTF.

If I bought her stuff she would just be suspicious!!!

"Celebrated" V Day many times with meaningless bursds. Have never celebrated V Day with the true love - commercial shite. 15 years free of V-Day so far. Ditch it, it's a giant fekkin con.

If I want to buy her flowers I won't be doing it any time around V Day.

The Old Tolbooth

Every day is valentines day in the Southside house. There will be no exceptions made on the 14th. Its just pure romance all the way :whistling:

:boak:

Speaking as someone who used to be a hawker of cards :- buy buy buy

Speaking as a married man of many years who has been caught out with the lie "I don't want anything" many times :- 1 shopping day left

Speaking as a man who for the last two years found this was a one way street :- buy beer

Speaking as a man who no longer has free life cover of 4x his salary :- I am worth nowt dead so she can't even threaten me

I know a man who can sort that for you :whistling:

:cheese:

maroonlegions

Deffo Card and kisses for the missus.

She likes all that stuff and if it makes her happy.........Easy peasy for me.

I love you Mrs Rebel x x x x

Agree, my wife is hard working and her dedication for our kids is 100%.She deserves a wee bit of pampering and this day is one of these days for her;Its all about respect and love you still harbor for each other.Love you Mrs Maroonlegions; :love::wub:

Boys you're not doing it right, Valentines day is upfront payment for the 14th of March, If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll add the link, Just make sure you have your missus well informed of her duties for next month thumbsup.gif

http://steakandbjday.com/

I was thinking this earlier, but is Valentines day for married men/women right?

Lets face it, when you sent a valentines day card for a bird you fancied when you were younger, it was because you wanted to get inside her knickers, but if you're already married then surely you've already been inside her knickers and so there is no need for a valentines card/gift etc :whistling:

What's your opinions on this guys?

(and I guess women can post their opinions too, but don't expect us to listen) :D

I have always hated valentines day, but i have always gave it 100% effort since i found out about the 14th march ;)

14th march rules.

Boys you're not doing it right, Valentines day is upfront payment for the 14th of March, If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll add the link, Just make sure you have your missus well informed of her duties for next month thumbsup.gif

http://steakandbjday.com/

2 the same I think. ;)

I booked a table for me and the wife last night for valentines...She was GUTTED!!

Turns out she's SHITE at Snooker!! :woot: Coat on and I'm Gone!!

Now that it's all over why don't you mugs who bought cards take them down from the shelf and tuck them away for next year. :thumbsup::whistling:

Archived