Miss West Lothian 2011

The Doctor

I had completely forgotten that "Miss West Lothian" was a competition, I thought it was a piece of advice. :whistling:

:verymad:

A wee bit funny though.

J Cheever Loophole

wpf5702482_05.jpg

Think she is wearing those joke glasses that have large eyes on the frames.

That's the biggest coo's lick I've ever seen. :whistling:

GOT LINK, BUD?

For all those up to the minute, crucial updates and information on the hottest spots for a night out in West Lothian. Tomorrow night, traffic light disco, you pick up a badge on the way in; red-got the painters in, amber-fingers and tops only, green-you can put it anywhere. As George Baird (a balding and heafty forty something local) points out in his comment "?1.99 a champagne bomb could be a good night out".

http://www.facebook.com/misswestlothian

I'm on the Facebook page too. I tried to make up a fake entry a couple of years ago but there was a bit of a stumbling block. Can't mind what it was. This is only the start of the fun for this year. Contrary to the thread title this is actually the entrants for Miss West Lothian 2012. A whole year of piss taking ahead.

PLEASE NOTE - your computer?s IP address is automatically given when you submit the form and can be used to trace false entries.

:o

The MWL police are on to me.

...a bit disco

PLEASE NOTE - your computer?s IP address is automatically given when you submit the form and can be used to trace false entries.

:o

The MWL police are on to me.

"Retired policeman Alan Scott, who compered the competition, said: "All the young ladies in the final were very dignified, bright and a credit to West Lothian."

wp159510c0_05.jpg

Watch oot Picard!

Supercops on the job!

Rivaled only by Chelsea from Craigshill :unsure:

wp57ba35f5_05.jpg

Is there a Chelsea Nolan?

scottish_chicP

For all those up to the minute, crucial updates and information on the hottest spots for a night out in West Lothian. Tomorrow night, traffic light disco, you pick up a badge on the way in; red-got the painters in, amber-fingers and tops only, green-you can put it anywhere. As George Baird (a balding and heafty forty something local) points out in his comment "?1.99 a champagne bomb could be a good night out".

http://www.facebook....misswestlothian

I'm a little bit ashamed to say I just had a flashback of drinking one of those in the place he is talking about last night :lol:

I'm a little bit ashamed to say I just had a flashback of drinking one of those in the place he is talking about last night :lol:

You were AT the Traffic Light Disco!

What colour badge did you go for and did it work?

:yucky:

The usual horror show. To be honest, if you were told that these were the entrants for a freak show you'd not have a problem believing it. You'd think they would realise for themselves...

I think the burka should be compulsory for West Lothian gals.

scottish_chicP

You were AT the Traffic Light Disco!

What colour badge did you go for and did it work?

Well technically I only went in at 12 as we were at a race night which finished at 12 and The Club is open untill 2am. It was rubbish full of the same a holes that go every week and I didn't put a sticker on :) I'm not desperate enough to have pulled any guy that was there last night :lol:

Well technically I only went in at 12 as we were at a race night which finished at 12 and The Club is open untill 2am. It was rubbish full of the same a holes that go every week and I didn't put a sticker on :) I'm not desperate enough to have pulled any guy that was there last night :lol:

Noone wanted to grab you did they?

Archived