Derby moved

Stampy

...a bit disco

Thats a shame,kinda hoped it would be on the 5th anniversary of the semi at hampden :mellow:

Think of it as 2 days of celebration rather than 1 :thumbsup:

Sunday games are the worst. :down:

I would normally agree with you, but I thought it would be 12:45 on the saturday. Given I have to go to my girlfriend's dad's birthday in stratford upon avon on the friday night I was going to be faced with an overnight car or very early train journey up from birmingham.

So now I will go London-Stratford-Birmingham- York (overnight stay)- Edinburgh - Lochend rather than usual London - Edinburgh. But I can go! Get in there.

I never thought I'd sya this, but thank god for sunday kick offs!

Good stuff. Working on Saturday 2nd, now i can go to it without having to waste a lieu day.

Bring it on!

Big_Hearts_Runner

ach well a 7:45am early start on Sunday for me now, best stay sober on Sat night...

Out of interest anyone know when was the last derby at 3pm?

I was at the new year game that was a 12:30, one before that was 2:15 I think?

Toxteth O'Grady

Decision is now made for me

Next season I won't be getting a season ticket :down:

I will attend games that are on a Saturday afternoon at 3pm

he who pays the piper calls the tune now im affraid .we sold our soul to the tv companys so they now say when games are played

Hearts Heritage

Part-timer :whistling:

Toxteth O'Grady

he who pays the piper calls the tune now im affraid .we sold our soul to the tv companys so they now say when games are played

Won't be paying any more Sunday pipers

RoussetsShorts

Noon.

I think.

Rubbish, hardly time for a quick nip and a pint. I hate these middayish kick off's, do my head in. Would be better on a Sunday night, did we not have 6.15 kick offs at one point or am I talkin pish?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Luckily I booked flights Fri-Mon thinking this would happen, but really frustrating that they left it so late this time. there was much more notice for the last two derbies. Not Hearts/Hibs/spl but the tv guys who dictate this! Thing is you dont even know when this is going to be decided i.e. there isnt a date when sky/espn announce their next round of fixtures it just gets done randomly

Rubbish, hardly time for a quick nip and a pint. I hate these middayish kick off's, do my head in. Would be better on a Sunday night, did we not have 6.15 kick offs at one point or am I talkin pish?

Yes im sure severin equalised that night and phressley scored a late penalty after fuller was chopped to win it!!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Yes im sure severin equalised that night and phressley scored a late penalty after fuller was chopped to win it!!

That was a Saturday.

The derby in Nov was a good time, 2pm on the Sunday. I think tho after the smoke bombs coming from our end and the hibs jakies throwing their 2 pences at Rudi the SPL/Polis probably wanted an earlier KO so theres less bevvy to be had.

The Treasurer

What has an away game being moved got to do with you buying a ST ? blink.gif

If you stick with your plan then you'll see very few (if any) of the so-called "big" games.

Was only a matter of time before the game was moved to the sunday. A wee bit disappointed but not surprised.

Cheeky Monday annual leave i think.

The last (probably) derby of the season is on Sunday April 3rd at 12.45pm

Again bad timing for me as i have my own footbal on sundays. that will be two derbies missed :|

Thats a shame,kinda hoped it would be on the 5th anniversary of the semi at hampden :mellow:

Still is. 2008 was a leap year.

did we not get humped 6-2 on a sunday evening?

always expected it to get shifted, but an early k/o on sunday is taking the pish. yet another derby holiday monday needed :verymad:

12:45 is too early for the footy, especially on a sunday. :verymad:

It is aweful. Get out yer bed a straight to the game. Hardly know what is going on at that time on a sunday.

Yes im sure severin equalised that night and Pressley scored a late penalty after fuller was chopped to win it!!

Fixed that for you.

Hope this helps

Problem Officer?

Who cares if it's been moved?

At least it will be on the TV so you can record it and re-watch us destroy them whenever you like.

Archived