Could Suso do a Hartley? :)

Hansel

Can't say I notice his bookings for dissent but I thought it was taken for granted now that a lot of people see Cecil as an angry wee radge that keeps getting sent off, which he doesn't. One red card in his Hearts career came at Hamilton in the tunnel.

That?s because he always get?s hooked after his yellow.

He is a good player but if anything I?d have him as an impact substitute.

He just isn?t professional and experienced enough to have 90 minutes.

This is not a Suso tirade - I genuinely am proud and excited he?s at our club.

Snake Plissken

What you disagree?

You don?t think he?s a wee hothead?

Players get booked and no manager or fan has a problem with it as long as it?s not a ?stupid? booking. If a player has a dirty challenge etc then all good ? it happens.

When you have a player who argues with the ref at every decision, shouts at the linesmen, throws the ball away and generally continues to show his lack of experience, then people start to mind.

I like Suso (as I clearly stated). He?s got skill (and some). He seems happy to be the club, but I am not wanting a player who get?s NEEDLESS bookings game in game out.

It seems every booking he get?s is for dissent.

1) gets does not have an apostrophe (I know that's not pertinent to the issue but it irks me)

2) Suso has been sent off ONCE and that was post-match

3) He has never left his team-mates a man down

A liability?

No, he gets (no apostrohpe) stuck in and does more than his fair share for the team. He creates and scores goals and for those reasons I would have him in the team. I wouldn't keep him out of the side because he gets (no apostrophe) the odd yellow card.

1) gets does not have an apostrophe (I know that's not pertinent to the issue but it irks me)

A liability?

No, he gets (no apostrohpe) stuck in and does more than his fair share for the team. He creates and scores goals and for those reasons I would have him in the team. I wouldn't keep him out of the side because he gets (no apostrophe) the odd yellow card.

Firstly, thanks for the English lesson.

I don?t come on JKB to win admirers and respect from the literary fraternity

There are posters here that send every post of to an editor for a quick going over, they google every word and spell check it 40 times as they would hate for anyone to think there spelling isn?t up to scratch as they all like to be Stephen Fry on JKB (not meaning you, just in general)

To me it?s a football forum for the team that I love and I don?t give two shits if anyone thinks I?m a bad speller. I?m actually not, I just don?t get everything proof read or use spell check (for some reason I don?t have it on auto on JKB ? although I?m sure there is a way)

Anyway back to important matters. I agree with all the positives you say on Suso. He is exciting, he does supply and create ? but do you just not feel that everytime he mouths off (which is every second) you fear he will get booked.

If he got his head down, concentrated and didn?t get wound up with his ?wee man syndrome? he?d be even better,.

I remember being in Hamburg when we played St Pauli for his first game and I thought he looked a bit of alright.

How old is he anyone know?

A liability?

not aimed at i8 but when/if suso eventually does get sent off there will be a 10 page thread full of punters saying "i always knew he was a hot head" there are plenty on here just waiting to pounce on him.

can`t honestly fathom what folk find to moan about tbh.

Suso is quite a good player. Have high hopes for him, however, until he can sort out his childish petulance I don't want him anywhere near our team.

The boy is a liability. We need 11 men to win football games.

this would have been one of your best posts ever, if it had been about someone else :whistling:

Snake Plissken

Firstly, thanks for the English lesson.

I don?t come on JKB to win admirers and respect from the literary fraternity

There are posters here that send every post of to an editor for a quick going over, they google every word and spell check it 40 times as they would hate for anyone to think there spelling isn?t up to scratch as they all like to be Stephen Fry on JKB (not meaning you, just in general)

To me it?s a football forum for the team that I love and I don?t give two shits if anyone thinks I?m a bad speller. I?m actually not, I just don?t get everything proof read or use spell check (for some reason I don?t have it on auto on JKB ? although I?m sure there is a way)

Anyway back to important matters. I agree with all the positives you say on Suso. He is exciting, he does supply and create ? but do you just not feel that everytime he mouths off (which is every second) you fear he will get booked.

If he got his head down, concentrated and didn?t get wound up with his ?wee man syndrome? he?d be even better,.

I remember being in Hamburg when we played St Pauli for his first game and I thought he looked a bit of alright.

How old is he anyone know?

cool_face_986.jpg

fabienleclerq

Last season maybe a bit of a hothead, he's cut it out this year(add apostrophy where/if app) :thumbsup:

He may only have been sent off once but to be fair how many times has he been booked, not shut his gob and JJ has hooked him before the red comes out?

It doesn't leave us with 10 men but does only allow us a further 2 subs!

mahgrassyshoes

To use the worse sporting cliche: -

If you took that out his game he wouldn't be the same player.

I don't but into that just wanted to use it! Can anyone explain how we have gone from not haveing any passion in our team to having too much in over a year? Most of the time I have seen Suso having a proper go at an official I've also been wondering what the feck the ref was thnking.

I don't think Suso's booking record is as bad as it seems and in our last 3 games the 2 players who have had to be subbed off to prevent us going down to 10 men have been Rudi & Black (vs Celtic and vs Rangers respectively), why aren't we having a pop at them?

He may only have been sent off once but to be fair how many times has he been booked, not shut his gob and JJ has hooked him before the red comes out?

According to sky sports 5 bookings out of 12 starts this season in all competitions. Doesn't say how many times he has come off the bench but that does seem a high percentage.

Very good point, but sometimes you cant seperate the character from the skill, Im not saying he's a G. Best or P. Gasgoine but you may get what I'm trying to say. :huh:

pettigrewsstylist

Have been wondering whether or not suso could play attacking midfield, as this worked well for Hartley when he moved there from right wing.

The reason I pick out suso over the other wide-men, is he has an aggressive style that would be suited for battling it out in midfield.

I don't think he would hide from a challenge, and could drive forward making space for others.

Thoughts???

no , no , and thrice no

On what evidence brings you to this conclusion?

Seriously...

I have seen every game he has played this season and it is my opinion he is not good enough to start. Last season he came on at Falkirk and did well but as I have said often, nothing I have seen from him suggests he is anything above average

I have seen every game he has played this season and it is my opinion he is not good enough to start. Last season he came on at Falkirk and did well but as I have said often, nothing I have seen from him suggests he is anything above average

But could be a class act in an attacking midfield role?! :whistling:

But could be a class act in an attacking midfield role?! :whistling:

This maybe so but as I said earlier this is only my opinion and my opinion is he would not be a class act anywhere. And for the poster earlier who asked the last time he had a bad game I would say Ibrox last Wednesday

Archived