Stag Weekends..

Legend Claws

Legend Claws

Hello!

Any ideas for a great stag? Has anybody been on one that was a bit different?

Any stories/ideas would be much appreciated!

Cradiff for the weekend, great pubs, loads o women, cheap flights down to luton through easy jet, hotels reasonable, we done a tour of the Millenium Stadium ?5 on the Sunday morning. Wrecked from start to finish,,Oh the memories.

Great weekend had by the 20 pipers and drummers.

Done a full march piping through the city centre.....magic

;)

A Boy Named Crow

I've been on quite a few stag nights. The best ones were actually those that were a bit "low key". If everyone goes out to have a good time and forgets to be a dickhead it will all be good no matter where you go.

Legend Claws
I've been on quite a few stag nights. The best ones were actually those that were a bit "low key". If everyone goes out to have a good time and forgets to be a dickhead it will all be good no matter where you go.

Yeah have been on a couple that were not such huge events and they turned out to be brilliant!

I don't want to stay in Edinburgh but at the same time don't want to ask mates to shell out a few hundred quid to go abroad!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

My mate had his here

http://www.rookinhouse.co.uk/

We got the budget barn in the middle of nowhere so you can make as much noise as you like. Sleeps about 15 - 20 I think

Friday night we partied in the bunk (a lot of us hadn't seen each other for a while so it was good to catch up)

Saturday we had activities all day, off road go karts, clays, horseriding, a couple of other bits and bobs then a curry and a night on the lash in Keswick with the groom dressed as Shrek.

Top weekend and all for under ?150 which isnt too shabby

marshallschunkychicken

Grabbing a lodge / lodges is always a good shout. That way you can do activities during the day, and have a few drinks cheaply in the evening after taking out the local hostelries...

Legend Claws

That sounds really good actually! Was it easy to get to Keswick and back? What did you do for a scran on the Friday night or was it just pure liquid?

Cheers mate

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Keswick was a taxi ride way about a fiver a skull each way

Food on the Friday was organised by my mates old man, he got a pile of big lasagnes for us and did us a great fry up on the saturday. He's a fireman so he knows how to churn out food for the masses.

I suppose there must be a takeway place that'd deliver

Give them a call and ask

We had the self catering barn here

http://www.rookinhouse.co.uk/groupaccommodation.php ?699 22 ways is just over ?30 a head ?50-60 for the activities and ?50 beer money for the saturday. Job Jobbed

loveofthegame
That sounds really good actually! Was it easy to get to Keswick and back? What did you do for a scran on the Friday night or was it just pure liquid?

Cheers mate

Just back from Keswick over Easter w/e. Beautiful wee place in middle of a beautiful part of England. Easy suggestion for the Fri night would be just ship down loads of pizzas with you.

Or if the place isnt far from Keswick there are loads of carry out places who deliver.

Lots of pubs in Keswick itself.

Didnt go for a stag weekend but would recommend it, top place

Legend Claws

Cheers for the help sounds like a good option. Obviously the best man will be organising it all but good to get some info!

Archived