What is our squad worth?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Was out having a couple of beers the day and got into an arguement with a deluded Hobo who seems to think we only have two players of genuine sell on value. Those were wallace and temps. When I asked him if he forgot about Driver, his response and I quote "he's a crock and nae team will touch him with his record."

Anyways, got me to thinking. Overall, what is our squads market value? Of course, every player is only worth what another team will pay but in your opinion what do you think?

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

Driver - 3 million (should he keep fit)

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Scott Robinson - 1.5 million

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

This is taking into account players age, lenght of contract and of course ability. Rudi, while being one of our best players has little time left on his contract and is ageing. All imo of course.

Napoleon  Wilson

Was out having a couple of beers the day and got into an arguement with a deluded Hobo who seems to think we only have two players of genuine sell on value. Those were wallace and temps. When I asked him if he forgot about Driver, his response and I quote "he's a crock and nae team will touch him with his record."

Anyways, got me to thinking. Overall, what is our squads market value? Of course, every player is only worth what another team will pay but in your opinion what do you think?

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 millionRudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

This is taking into account players age, lenght of contract and of course ability. Rudi, while being one of our best players has little time left on his contract and is ageing. All imo of course.

There's just no way Craig Thompson is worth 2.5 million bud. Maybe one day

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

:rofl:

Some absolute belters there. Who would pay a quarter of a mill for Jason Thomson????

?1.5m for Robinson?!

And if you're taking into account length of contract then how have you come up with a quarter of a million for Ruben??

Sorry, but :vrface:

Frankenstein Jambo.

There's just no way Craig Thompson is worth 2.5 million bud. Maybe one day

Why not?

The lad has a bright future and would Hearts accept any less?

I'd say there is only 4 or 5 players with potential sell on value.

Zaliukas

Kello

Templeton

Wallace

Driver

I couldn't see any club willing to part money for any of the rest of our players.

C Thomson - 2.5 million

:blink:

Do you really think anyone would be willing to pay these 2 prices in particular?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Never noticed Mrowiec at ?1m. :rofl:

Outrageous isn't it? I'd be devastated if he left for less than ?3m.

Scott Robinson at ?1.5m was one of my favourites.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Some absolute belters there. Who would pay a quarter of a mill for Jason Thomson????

?1.5m for Robinson?!

And if you're taking into account length of contract then how have you come up with a quarter of a million for Ruben??

Sorry, but :vrface:

Thought he had another year on his contract.

Robinson is only 18! He has a huge future in the game if you'd bother takinG any notice of the under 19's you'd realise that. Would Hearts settle for any less?

Frankenstein Jambo.

MWROWIC is having an outstanding season.

Napoleon  Wilson

Why not?

The lad has a bright future and would Hearts accept any less?

He's had a good few performances last season and a few this season, but nothing to merit a price tag of ?2.5 Million. Like i say maybe one day

Robinson's the best.

"Aye, we're putting a bid in for that player you've got. No not the one who starts the games. No, he doesn't get on the bench either. Well, he was good in a few games 18 months ago before he went back to the under-19s, if I recall... Aye, him. OK, start the bidding at ?1.5m?"

:lol:

Realistically we can sell Kello, Zaliukas, Wallace, Templeton and Driver for some good cash.

Everyone else would barely get a fee if any.

The younger ones (Robinson, Thomson, Nobby) need a good run in the team for a year or two before we can put a value on them.

rudi must stay

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

disagree with these ones. Especially Darren Barr, yes he's been poor for us so far. But he has international experience and before he signed for us was very highly rated. Craig Thomson at ?2.5 million? We should take that ofocourse, but he's not worth anywhere near that.

Napoleon  Wilson

Robinson's the best.

"Aye, we're putting a bid in for that player you've got. No not the one who starts the games. No, he doesn't get on the bench either. Well, he was good in a few games 18 months ago before he went back to the under-19s, if I recall... Aye, him. OK, start the bidding at ?1.5m?"

Frankenstein Jambo.

Drylaw coming onto a thread and not contributing. Nothing new.

I am asking you what your opinion is and i'd respect that. Why come on, have a dig and not even contribute yourself?

No wonder people say you are a complete and utter knob. People who don't even post.

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

Its a wonder we are still in debt with players of that value! With the prices quoted it does your credibility no good I'm sorry to say!

Exellent contribution.

Not to expect much more from you though.

I'm absolutely honoured that you have made a note of me, never mind "expect" anything from my posts. :woot:

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyone?

You are living on cloud cuckoo land mate.

I'd go with,

Kello - 1m

Zal - 750k

Wallace - 2m

Driver - 2m

Kyle - 500k

Temps - 1.75m

C. Thomson - 200k

Eggert - 300k

The rest have a value of less than 100k or are unproven young players who have no real sell on value yet.

Some of the OPs valuations are just absurd.

Frankenstein Jambo.

disagree with these ones. Especially Darren Barr, yes he's been poor for us so far. But he has international experience and before he signed for us was very highly rated. Craig Thomson at ?2.5 million? We should take that ofocourse, but he's not worth anywhere near that.

Maybe i have undervalued Barr but I think jj does not rate him in the slightest.

CT, Hearts will not part ways with this lad for less that 2.5 mill IMO.

Thought he had another year on his contract.

Robinson is only 18! He has a huge future in the game if you'd bother takinG any notice of the under 19's you'd realise that. Would Hearts settle for any less?

:vrface:

So, me not slapping a ONE POINT FIVE MILLION POUNDS price tag on Scott Robinson, the 18 year old laddie with potential who is not playing in our first team, means I don't care about our youth set up?

You need to put down your edited game of Football Manager before Man City offer you ?8m for Calum Elliot and you really make a fool of yourself.

PS. If a club came in with a quarter of that figure, he'd be away.

I am asking you what your opinion is and i'd respect that. Why come on, have a dig and not even contribute yourself?

No wonder people say you are a complete and utter knob. People who don't even post.

Drylaw is one of the best posters on here. Fact.

You are estimating that our squad has about ?25m worth of talent in it. No wonder you are getting an absolute roasting again.

:laugh:

Kello - 2-3 million. (he would not be worth anything near that yet. 2 more seasons of this from then maybe ?2m

Jamie Mac - 50k(Agree)

Balogh - 100k(Agree)

darren Barr - 50k (Agree)

Wallace - 3.5 million (Agree)

Zal - 2 million (Being a bit generous - wouldn't expect him to go for more than ?1m

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million (?500k tops at the moment. He has not improved in value since he left us the first time).

C Thomson - 2.5 million (Had a few beers the night? ?200k)

Rudi - 100k (Worth ?2.4m less than Craig T? ?250-300k)

J. Thomson - 250k (?50k)

Suso - 500k (?200k)

Ruben - 250K (something like that)

Ian Black - 250k (Agree)

Stevenson - 100k (Agree)

obua - 50k (Nominal fee - would let him go for nothing if we did not have to pay out his contract)

Driver - 3 million (should he keep fit) (I think we are back to hm being worth about ?1.5 - I wouldn't let him go for that but another year of "potential" has slid by. Other teams would bid low if at all at the moment).

mwrowic - 1 million (?250k)

Temps - 4 million (I think he would have to play at the same level for another two seasons to justify that tag. I wouldn't let him go for less though).

Kyle - 500k (See how much football he plays for the rest of the season. Would be well worth that if it came with some fitness guarantee. Without it he is prob worth about half that.)

Gary Glen - 250k (?100k)

Scott Robinson - 1.5 million (You must have seen a lot of the lad to justify that price).

Steven Elliot - 500k (?250k)

Forgotten anyone?

You've been very generous across the board. A few crazy ones in there. The reality is that we will only get fees for our younger stars. Everyone else will go for nothing as either no one would want them or their wages with us would put smaller clubs off. Only when they become free agents would it be worth their while to take smaller contracts.

Drylaw Hearts

I rather contribute nothing than the pile of shit you've posted in the OP.

As for the knob bit........

I demand names, phone numbers and addresses.

Because I won't sleep until I sort that out.

Napoleon  Wilson

Dont mean to change the subject Frankenstein, but what did the deluded Hobo think of his squads current value?

rudi must stay

Maybe i have undervalued Barr but I think jj does not rate him in the slightest.

CT, Hearts will not part ways with this lad for less that 2.5 mill IMO.

I think Hearts would be happy to sell him for ?250k tbh, he is back-up at the moment.

Purely on the grounds of being original I shall buck the trend and not give the OP pelters for this thread. :thumbsup:

However I feel the prices are overly optimistic and like anything in life the cost of getting a signing a player is as much as how desperate we are for the cash and how much someone is willing to pay.

However in the defence of my old pal Frankie, Our Glorious Leader does have a tendancy to get decent amounts of money for players. :thumbsup:

Frankenstein Jambo celebrates another transfer coup for a bargain fee:

_42857899_ridsdalejohnson203.jpg

:laugh:

I just noticed something...

Young Frankie has slammed a 100k price tag on Rudi Skacel and 250k on Jason Thomson. :rofl:

Dont mean to change the subject Frankenstein, but what did the deluded Hobo think of his squads current value?

Hibs don't really have anyone of any value apart from Wotherspoon who I would put at about 600k.

Riorden is out of contract and has no real value because no-one would ever pay anything for him because of his reputation and character. Other than that, I can't think of one player who would command a fee of over 100k.

I rather contribute nothing than the pile of shit you've posted in the OP.

As for the knob bit........

I demand names, phone numbers and addresses.

Because I won't sleep until I sort that out.

sherlockholmes_wrong.jpg

Kello - 2-3 million.

Jamie Mac - 50k

Balogh - 100k

eggy - 500k

darren Barr - 50k

Wallace - 3.5 million

Zal - 2 million

Bouzid - 100k

Webster - 1 million

C Thomson - 2.5 million

Rudi - 100k

J. Thomson - 250k

Suso - 500k

Ruben - 250K

Ian Black - 250k

Stevenson - 100k

obua - 50k

mwrowic - 1 million

Temps - 4 million

Kyle - 500k

Gary Glen - 250k

Steven Elliot - 500k

Forgotten anyo

Mate, did you wake up this morning and think 'I'm in the mood for a ripping'?

Guest juvehearts

our players are as expensive as whatever someone is willing to pay for them

to put a price on any of our players is just nonsense & pointless.

if someone offered us a decent price for one of out 1st team squad players then he would be offski with the best wishes of all of us.

this thread is knocking the reputation of JKB & opening us up to ridicule to other fans to laugh at our estimation of hearts players

im all for debating with other rival fans over valuation of our players, but when it comes to our own fan's i feel it will turn into a farce.

Drylaw Hearts

Mate, did you wake up this morning and think 'I'm in the mood for a ripping'?

Apparently so.

Not even Brewster would pay the money being asked for the majority of those players.

Brewsters-Millions.jpeg.png.jpeg

Apparently so.

Not even Brewster would pay the money being asked for the majority of those players.

Brewsters-Millions.jpeg.png.jpeg

You can see his surprise in that photo. "That's how much for Jason Thomson??!"

Thats up there with the OP !

:rofl: Harsh.

If our squad was worth what FJ has valued them at then I'd sell the whole lot and our financial worries would be over.

Napoleon  Wilson

I'll start the bidding at 20 million.

That transfer website quotes Calum Elliot at ?600,000! We should demand nothing less :whistling:

If our squad was worth what FJ has valued them at then I'd sell the whole lot and our financial worries would be over.

Exactly.

Archived