Wolves 2-1 Man Utd

shaun.lawson

Finally, they've lost. And on what's been an extraordinary day in the EPL, I think we have a title race at last. I've no idea how Arsenal recover from what happened to them - but Man City are hanging in there, and I think Chelsea are back in it, still with two games against United ahead too.

I *assume* United will win it from here. They've always been the club least likely to choke or beat themselves. But away from home especially, they remain extremely unconvincing - and given they still have to go to the Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Anfield and St James' Park, I wonder what might happen. Next up for them: the Manchester derby next weekend.

Commander Harris

Finally, they've lost. And on what's been an extraordinary day in the EPL, I think we have a title race at last. I've no idea how Arsenal recover from what happened to them - but Man City are hanging in there, and I think Chelsea are back in it, still with two games against United ahead too.

I *assume* United will win it from here. They've always been the club least likely to choke or beat themselves. But away from home especially, they remain extremely unconvincing - and given they still have to go to the Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Anfield and St James' Park, I wonder what might happen. Next up for them: the Manchester derby next weekend.

you still sticking by your pre-season prediction that United would be in big trouble?

you still sticking by your pre-season prediction that United would be in big trouble?

Definitely not. Assuming they're bought by new owners sometime soon, that is. :turned:

Thought berra had a great game today.

Really? He should have conceded at least 3 penalties, or whatever Chris Waddle calls them, from corners.

On a side note, I hope Jonny Evans injury, whilst not being painful, keeps him out for the rest of the season. He's nowhere near good enough.

Malinga the Swinga

Nice to see that the Davie Weir syndrome obviously extends to Ryan Giggs in England. How he never got red carded, or even carded at all for kicking Doyle at the end proves that much like Rangers, Man U are given every benefit possible in order for them to continue. They obviously needed their best player, Phil Dowd, to be at their game as he provides them with about 12 extra points each season. A great result for Wolves and one that stciks it right up that bunch oh cheats.

Long overdue.

This unbeaten run has been one of the most fortunate you are ever likely to see.

Of course they are a good side but have had numerous breaks at key times. Hopefully this can start a bad run of form for them.

Arsenal though, pretty much blew it today. And when it went 2-4 you just knew they wouldn't win.

A convincing performance and win from Chelsea tomorrow and they will be back in the mixer.

The Manchester derby next week is a biggie.

Aye, referees are why United are where they are and have been for nigh on 15 years.

Never liked or ever fallen for the "Man Utd" thing....feck em!!!

jamboinglasgow

MOTD not on BBC Scotland tonight. Sky variations up in the 980s channels.

yeah, watching it on virgin on BBC England (channel 861.)

Archived