Obua's Contract

Obua Must Go

Obua must soon be coming to the end of his contract as it feels like he has been here forever. He is useless and causes more problems to the team than anything else.

Obua must soon be coming to the end of his contract as it feels like he has been here forever. He is useless and causes more problems to the team than anything else.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

A great user name imo.

Aye? What happened to supporting anyone who wears the famous maroon? Or is that just when it suits you Drylaw?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Explain yourself please !

yes he's been here forever.

i mind that time when we should have won the league in 1986. we should have had a penalty in the first minute but that **** bill crombie failed to see the blatant trip on obua.

robbo, obua, colquhoun. them were the days.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

:vrface:

I'd love to know how he causes more problems than anything else :lol:.

Pretty sure I read he has a 4 year contract.

Drylaw Hearts

Aye? What happened to supporting anyone who wears the famous maroon? Or is that just when it suits you Drylaw?

I don't think I've ever actually said that.

However...

Obua is pretty damn hopeless and should be moved on.

Thems the facts.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Fair enough.

I readily await the same plethora of posters that were eager to defend the signing of Webster to inevitably jump to the defence of the 'big man' and how any player wearing the shirt deserves our support etc.

I guess I'll be kept waiting. ermm.gif

ToadKiller Dog

Feck me has a truck load of laptops gone missing near Leith , loads of nut jobs on the go .

I like Obua but only when played out on the left but we have far better players in that area .

hes not my fav player by a long way but until we have adequate cover for Wallace then I'm happy to have him here. Thought he was doing a decent shift at left back imo.

hes not my fav player by a long way but until we have adequate cover for Wallace then I'm happy to have him here. Thought he was doing a decent shift at left back imo.

:what:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hibs win one game over St Midden after nearly 700 minutes without a goal and suddenly they get their confidence again... Anyone that thinks this lot not getting relegated would be good thing needs to bookmark some recent threads.

got drugs bud, u.

Teuchterjambo

Fair enough.

I readily await the same plethora of posters that were eager to defend the signing of Webster to inevitably jump to the defence of the 'big man' and how any player wearing the shirt deserves our support etc.

Nort rating the guy and supporting him on the park are not mutually exclusive JMT - I simply don't rate the guy, never will, not his fault that he is hopelessly out of his depth but I do support him when he wears the jersey. Linking this to the Webster situation is not relevant, btw I am in the Webster support camp so you didn't have to wait too long after all !

Fair enough.

Surely your mini strop would only be relevant if the OP was a hearts supporter ? Saying Obua is pish does not mean you don't support him when he is wearing the strip.

I take it this would be the wrong time to mention that his contract isn't actually up until the end of next season....whistling.gif

Toxteth O'Grady

I take it this would be the wrong time to mention that his contract isn't actually up until the end of next season....whistling.gif

So he should be sold in the summer so we get something for him :thumbsup:

Maybe your worried about more late goals being scored against you by him.

Johanes de Silentio

So he should be sold in the summer so we get something for him :thumbsup:

Honestly can't see anyone paying cash for Obua.

Dissapointed to learn that he has another year left with us - was looking forward to getting him off the wage bill - I've had it with him, tbh!

:vrface:

I'd love to know how he causes more problems than anything else :lol:.

Pretty sure I read he has a 4 year contract.

Well can you remember more than one moment of worth from him?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Well can you remember more than one moment of worth from him?

His winning goal at Easter Road last season.

His MOTM performance in JJ's first derby after returning.

His valuable brace against Inverness in his first season.

There are 3 for you. Pretty sure I could come up with more.

He is not doing well enough for us, that is abundantly clear.

I don't think the OP is a racist, if he was he would probably mis-spell his name and say things along the lines of "he doesn't deserve a name".:thumbsup:

He is not doing well enough for us, that is abundantly clear.

I don't think the OP is a racist, if he was he would probably mis-spell his name and say things along the lines of "he doesn't deserve a name".:thumbsup:

:isee:

:thumbsup:

Archived