The Blue Order

Beats

What exactly is it? I heard some jambos taunting some Huns about it at the game but have to admit I have no idea what it is.

About 2 dozen of them jumping about mostly with there backs to the pitch.******* idiots.

About 2 dozen of them jumping about mostly with there backs to the pitch.******* idiots.

I saw some young guys on the right had side of the hearts fans waving flags and stuff was that them?

Also, is it like a gang or club or... What exactly is it ?

I saw some young guys on the right had side of the hearts fans waving flags and stuff was that them?

Also, is it like a gang or club or... What exactly is it ?

No idea mate.Some weird shit going on though.

No idea mate.Some weird shit going on though.

Maybe it's like the green brigade which are kind of ultra Celtic fans. Find people, other than teenagers, who feel the need to be involved with such things a bit lacking to be honest.

Morgaro Gomis

Not entirely sure, but Man City started something similar to this for the game away to Lech, they face away and started jumping. Perhaps Rangers have hijacked this?

Not entirely sure, but Man City started something similar to this for the game away to Lech, they face away and started jumping. Perhaps Rangers have hijacked this?

So it might be a group of people who face away from the match and jump? What for? Why not save twenty six quid and stay at home and jump?

Hearts of Vladland

didn't the Zagreb fans do that?

To light a flare so no one gets caught yes. Why do you feel the need to comment on every thread?

To light a flare so no one gets caught yes. Why do you feel the need to comment on every thread?

Isn't that the point of going on a forum?

Commander Harris

not a fan of "ultras" in this country.

I'm all for trying to improve the atmosphere etc but let's do it in ways relevant to us. Adopting the "Ultra" style group of Italy etc is just as cringy as adopting things like cheerleaders and over-sized foam hands from U.S. sports.

I'm all for trying to improve the atmosphere etc but let's do it in ways relevant to us. Adopting the "Ultra" style group of Italy etc is just as cringy as adopting things like cheerleaders and over-sized foam hands from U.S. sports.

Agreed.

If the shed was still here >>

"Send your Ultras over here"

Hearts of Vladland

Isn't that the point of going on a forum?

He has posted on every thread on the first page and most are only emoticons.

Malcolm Tucker

Without doubt, the poofiest set of fans I've ever seen.

They didn't like my hat either. Pricks.

He has posted on every thread on the first page and most are only emoticons.

Because he was told anyone below 500 posts is a hobo. I believe he is rectifying that at the moment :lol:

Hearts of Vladland

so...

It is called spamming, he also seemed quite proud of his achievements;

I have now posted on every thread on the first page of the Terrace :geek:

Although after looking at that thread again he did get warned for spamming by a mod.

Caspian Primrose

It is called spamming, he also seemed quite proud of his achievements;

Although after looking at that thread again he did get warned for spamming by a mod.

oh..i see. thought he was just having a very opinionated evening!

I would personally welcome cheerleaders! Nothing wrong with girls dancing around in skimpy outfits and doing the splits! :whistling:

What are these weirdos all about?

below is taken from "Rangerspedia" Not really sure if the entry is serious or someone taking the pash especially using the word FUN - think it should be HUN and number 10 on the list. Bellends one and all.

The Blue Order was set up in 2002 by like-minded fans who wanted to see Ibrox return to being a stadium where every Rangers fan could take part in a fun, family atmosphere. Their mission statement is as follows:

1. To help make Ibrox louder and more intimidating for away teams.

2. To reintroduce traditional Rangers songs to our support

3. To made Ibrox Stadium as colourful and fun as possible.

4. We believe Rangers FC have very proud traditions and want to keep them as part of our club and support.

5. To remember our true heroes of our past, Rangers legends.

6. We encourage everyone at Ibrox to sing at all games, and support the team as vocally as possible.

7. We support Rangers FC for 90 minutes or more if extra time is played.

8. The Blue Order are very patriotic and proud of our heritage, Rangers FC are Scottish, British and proud.

9. We welcome all nationalities, colours and creeds to our club and acknowledge our club's Protestant background and heritage.

10. We are proud to fly the flags of Great Britain with pride, honour and dignity. :yucky:

below is taken from "Rangerspedia" Not really sure if the entry is serious or someone taking the pash especially using the word FUN - think it should be HUN and number 10 on the list. Bellends one and all.

The Blue Order was set up in 2002 by like-minded fans who wanted to see Ibrox return to being a stadium where every Rangers fan could take part in a fun, family atmosphere. Their mission statement is as follows:

4. We believe Rangers FC have very proud traditions and want to keep them as part of our club and support.

6. We encourage everyone at Ibrox to sing at all games, and support the team as vocally as possible.

8. The Blue Order are very patriotic and proud of our heritage, Rangers FC are Scottish, British and proud.

9. We welcome all nationalities, colours and creeds to our club and acknowledge our club's Protestant background and heritage.

10. We are proud to fly the flags of Great Britain with pride, honour and dignity. :yucky:

Forget all the obvious shite. Number 7 is a lol moment. They stay for extra time? Did they really need that in there manifesto? What a bunch of twits.

LOL at No.9 = "We ain't rascist we're bigots".

Just your typical old firm Bile like the Green Brigade, except slightly less advanced :lol: Their aim is basically to keep bigotry within RFC with sentiments such as ' we believe in keeping all of the 'traditional' rangers songs for the sake of 'banter''

oh..i see. thought he was just having a very opinionated evening!

My punishment was a 100 post deduction :rolleyes:

Guest C00l K1d

4 outs 2 then. so does 9. fuds.

Archived