Could we have Mauricio Pinilla back aswell please.

Guest vanbasten1874

Since we're all in a forgiven mood :rolleyes:

Good one. I'll take him back. He looked a good player on the odd occasion he played

Commander Harris

Since we're all in a forgiven mood :rolleyes:

I'd take Pinilla back in a second. what would we need to forgive him for?

What would Pinilla have to be forgiven for, exactly?

Making me, a normally extremely attractive individual :verysmug: look 133 times uglier as a result of his mere presence in the city.

And probably sleeping with all of our loved ones.

fabienleclerq

Pinilla........

A player who would be welcomed back yet gave Hearts nothing and took everything.

This

If we are looking for the ultimate forgiveness*, it has to be Jamie McAllister.

Just to be clear, I am not opening the the back door of ignorance to allow those that have wronged us back into the gang.

Pinilla........

A player who would be welcomed back yet gave Hearts nothing and took everything.

Those memories are priceless.

Pinilla........

Those memories are priceless.

:lol:

Malcolm Tucker

If Pinilla came back I'd spizz so much they'd have to open a swimming pool within a 10 yard radius of me.

Not a very nice swimming pool either.

No longer active

In August 2009, Pinilla returned to Italy, joining Serie B outfit U.S. Grosseto F.C. on a free transfer. At the Tuscany club, his once promising career got back on track, as he scored 24 goals in 24 games (including a series of 12 consecutive matches netting, a competition record) and finished the season as the second best scorer, despite missing more than a third of the campaign through different injuries; his performances subsequently ensured him interest from several Italian top division clubs.

Still seems injury prone, only 44 appearances since leaving us!

If it happened it would be the greatest thing ever. He would be the best striker in the league.

Any idea what is happening with him at Palermo just now? Not seen him play in a while. Injury or out of favour?

If it happened it would be the greatest thing ever. He would be the best striker in the league.

Any idea what is happening with him at Palermo just now? Not seen him play in a while. Injury or out of favour?

Superb player (when fit) but the fitness seems to still be a huge problem for him if you check his wiki write-up..Even the season he scored 24 in 24 he only seems to have played 24...

Archived