Welcome Back Andy or Not?

colinmaroon

294 members have voted

1. 1. Welcome back Andy

I would like to work out how many of us, notwithstanding we may have despised him up until he signed on the dotted line, but are persuaded that, now he'll be pulling on the Maroon, we welcome him back or not - and there's nothing unusual about welcoming someone we previously "hated"; it's been going on for the 50 years I've gone to games in much the same way - players we hated, usually because they played for someone else, e.g. Drew Busby etc.

So simple poll, welcome back or not! All the past stuff has been rehearsed over and over again on the other threads.

Also, it's not suprising for JKB that the negative version outscores the positive one

400+

to

Shafted us but still a good player and the easy option for him would have to have signed on down south, still no idea why he never played for the huns. Payment to someone perhaps - lets hope he has it in for them.

I welcome him back. He did the dirty on us before and I've called him all the names under the sun but he's back and I wish him well.

scott herbertson

It's a no brainer.

I hated what he did to us but if JJ and VR have agreed terms with him they are clearly sure that webster will be of value to Hearts. He's a great playe rand if his head is in the right place and the manager wants him we have a fantastic bargain.

I'll be up for his return debut, and I'll find it impossible tocheer him onto the pitch as I did on his first debut, but I'll get over it and cheer on the team

cracking defender whether you like him or not

its for the teams sake ffs and if vlad and jj can deal with it then i dont think webster will lose sleep over a few bitter fans on a internet forum

:thumbsup:

maroonlegions

Welcome back Andy

Yes (119 votes [92.97%] - View)

No (9 votes [7.03%] - View)

Maybe a bit early and more votes to come but the above is saying welcome back Andy; :thumbsup:

It's not a question I can answer yes or no to yet so not voting

That is absolutely right and proper if that's how you feel'

It's just that I wanted to gauge opinion AFTER he had signed which, as I said changed my vote from "apathetic" on the last poll, BEFORE, to "yes" on this one! (That's for the pedants).

And I'd made the point that, it should be strange that the poll is so positive and yet the negative thread overwhelms the positive but, as I said, that, JKB!!!

oh colin.

AX028084.jpg

Thanks!

It makes a difference to have someone posting a positive regarding faith!

I wonder how long he's been praying for?

It's time to put the past behind us and support the entire team.

C'mon the Hearts!

I agree,and I also shout, C'mon the Hearts.

I would like to work out how many of us, notwithstanding we may have despised him up until he signed on the dotted line, but are persuaded that, now he'll be pulling on the Maroon, we welcome him back or not - and there's nothing unusual about welcoming someone we previously "hated"; it's been going on for the 50 years I've gone to games in much the same way - players we hated, usually because they played for someone else, e.g. Drew Busby etc.

So simple poll, welcome back or not! All the past stuff has been rehearsed over and over again on the other threads.

Also, it's not suprising for JKB that the negative version outscores the positive one

400+

to

Voted no but if he bangs in the winner v the hibs or puts riordan in row Z that could all change!!

scott herbertson

Thanks!

It makes a difference to have someone posting a positive regarding faith!

I wonder how long he's been praying for?

If he's a Hibs supporter, about 110 years.......

If he's a Hibs supporter, about 110 years.......

:thumbsup:

Mind you praying to idols, particularly fallen ones, will get you nowhere!

Detest the man, or more specifically and accurately for what he and his agent did to the club I love with all my heart.

When he's stripped and across that white line.....100% support!!

So yes.

Duddy however can sook ma welt forever and a day.

Archived