Hearts fans urged not to give returning Webster a hard time

maroonlegions

Radioactive Mince

Mr Watson has spoken.

:rolleyes:

THIS.

Even if I was close to changing my mind on this issue, a no-mark 'uberfan' would simply strengthen my resolve.

Still, hope he continues to enjoy his false feelings of importance over his cheap slap-up dinners in the Gorgie.

:verymad:

I don't believe that anyone will boo him. Not at all. There might be one or two drunken trumpets who try it out at the first game but I can't see it happening in a general sense.

I predict a few grumbles when his name is read out for the first time and that'll be it. Damp squib. Nothing to see here.

oh i dunno, there was a fair chunk of "lith booing" going on for a while back there, but i think that if he plays well, and proves the point that he's gonna really be under pressure to prove, then people will get back on board

folks are never gonna love him as a tynie hero as such, but will likely grudgingly at least, accept him as an important member of the team

i think he's gonna need balls of steel for his first couple of games, but we'll see

I will neither boo him nor cheer him. After a half season of MotM performances then he may well get some applause next season. ermm.gif

i think he's gonna need balls of steel for his first couple of games

Yeah, but hopefully he'll give folk something to cheer about.

i have a feeling he might just alex

i am positive about his return

Me too, I'm just staying clear of all the downer threads......

aye me too

as far as i'm concerned, if JJ & Vlad trust him to do a turn for us, its good enough for me.

doesn't mean i'll ever like what he did, or respect him for it but i love hearts more than i dislike webster

Malcolm Tucker

I won't boo him. Nor do I fully support his re-signing.

I'm of the horrible opinion that he will undoubtedly make our team better, however I still feel we shouldn't have signed him. Weird, eh?

Archived