Time to put it to bed.

Eggo

Lets put all this Anti Hearts player/s to bed and get on with giving the backing to anyone who wears the Maroon shirt. :thumbsup:

Time to move on as I feel its all been said now.

Mon the Hearts !!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lets put all this Anti Hearts player/s to bed and get on with giving the backing to anyone who wears the Maroon shirt. :thumbsup:

Mon the Hearts !!!

Hear hear...

Are any of these aunties of Hearts players tidy though? :ermm:

(jokes aside though, this is exactly what I will be doing)

Mon the Hearts !!!

I could not agree more.

Mon the Hearts !!!

Top post.

Well said Sir!

:bravo:

Mon the Hearts !!!

I agree,mate,but what if the anti-Webster nutters turn up at the next home game on camels,weilding whips.

It could kick off.Time to dust off the old seventies crash helmet and paint "I love Andy" on it!

:verymad:

Charlie-Brown

No need for trying to stifle, control, censure or end debate .... if people want to bicker about Andy Webster or Romanov or whatever then they will - they will last as long as they will last then entropy will take care of the rest and it will disappear down the forum back pages like all the rest of the zombie threads.

Then jog on as you are clearly trying to stir shit up.

:rofl:

danny-dyer1.jpg

Right then, Dorian. :rofl:

jog on. lol

danny dyer has spoken and must be obeyed.

Indeed he has.

I could have used more offensive words but i dout they would be allowed on this site.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Indeed he has.

I could have used more offensive words but i dout they would be allowed on this site.

That's where you must be more creative then sir...

Here's a list that will probably not be starred out...

jobby

dick-splash

balloon knot

nipple

:thumbsup:

Mon the Hearts !!!

Agreed!

That's where you must be more then creative sir...

jobby

dick-splash

balloon knot

nipple

I've been up since 6am, my creative side aint at its best but cheers for giving me some ideas!

Indeed he has.

:rofl:

:keys:

Wind your neck in, dearest. It was a wee joke.

jobby

dick-splash

balloon knot

nipple

That's quite enough stirring from you, Train. :teehee:

Mon the Hearts !!!

I agree. Life is way too short to hold grudges. They just eat you up inside. Andy Webster will have me full support as long as he gives 100% in that maroon jersey.

Lynn :ninja:

Snake Plissken

Aye, let's stop discussing the most controversial transfer we've completed in years a couple of days later.

You'd almost think this was one of those internet forums.

...oh wait.

jobby

dick-splash

balloon knot

nipple

shitehouse is a good one, I've found...not that I'm condoning persunal abyuse you'll understand :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

shitehouse is a good one, I've found...not that I'm condoning persunal abyuse you'll understand :rolleyes:

scrotum

hairy-banjo

dangleberry

chutney-ferret

drongo

flaming galah

Are all a-okay too I presume. Although likewise I would not condone their use in a nasty way or even outside of Summer Bay.

Good article in The Herald with AW saying all the right things about coming back to the club that gave him his start at SPL level

Onwards and upwards fellow Jambos :thumbsup:

Good article in The Herald with AW saying all the right things about coming back to the club that gave him his start at SPL level

Onwards and upwards fellow Jambos :thumbsup:

Link?

Link?

I got the paper this morning but sorry I cant see the same article on the website. :blink:

What he said though was that sceptical fans should know he turned down other offers to come back here.

Also said he was very grateful for the manager and owner to give him the opportunity to return.

He says "when I left the circumstances were unfortunate but coming back, with other offers on the table, says

all I need to say"

scrotum

hairy-banjo

dangleberry

chutney-ferret

drongo

flaming galah

Are all a-okay too I presume. Although likewise I would not condone their use in a nasty way or even outside of Summer Bay.

How come you can get away with these words and I cant say *****? <_<

BoJack Horseman

I got the paper this morning but sorry I cant see the same article on the website. :blink:

What he said though was that sceptical fans should know he turned down other offers to come back here.

Also said he was very grateful for the manager and owner to give him the opportunity to return.

He says "when I left the circumstances were unfortunate but coming back, with other offers on the table, says

all I need to say"

So pretty much the same quotes that he gave when he signed being turned into another article?

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110203/webster-clinches-hearts-return_2241384_2284620

Are we supposed to be grateful that he turned down a bid from the wee team and that makes everything OK. He was that grateful that JJ offered him a deal that he took 3 days to think about it whilst hawking himself to all and sundry. No sign of an apology in that quote. He knows the fans are split on this and he could have said that he was sorry for dragging the club through courts and for the actions of his adviser.

Its a bit rich that OP wants us to unite and back players that pull on the strip. Does that include Callum Elliot,Michael Stewart, Jamie Mole and Suso Santana.

I remember fans cheering Hearts players being subbed and cringing at the thought that that players' family would be sitting in the stand listening to their own fans turning on their own players.

But all of a sudden, we must stand and clap this reptile of a human being who has shown no loyalty to our club at all. Callum Elliot might not be the most gifted player we have but he deserves as much of our support as the failed hun

Are we supposed to be grateful that he turned down a bid from the wee team and that makes everything OK. He was that grateful that JJ offered him a deal that he took 3 days to think about it whilst hawking himself to all and sundry. No sign of an apology in that quote. He knows the fans are split on this and he could have said that he was sorry for dragging the club through courts and for the actions of his adviser.

Its a bit rich that OP wants us to unite and back players that pull on the strip. Does that include Callum Elliot,Michael Stewart, Jamie Mole and Suso Santana.

I remember fans cheering Hearts players being subbed and cringing at the thought that that players' family would be sitting in the stand listening to their own fans turning on their own players.

But all of a sudden, we must stand and clap this reptile of a human being who has shown no loyalty to our club at all. Callum Elliot might not be the most gifted player we have but he deserves as much of our support as the failed hun

Nice rant pity most of it is complete bollox.

Do whatever you like,I dont think youll be alone in booing or slating the guy. I dont care what you do,but make sure your heard as its a free world.

So its a "bit rich" asking Hearts fans to unite and back the players,youve lost me on that one. :blink:

Nite Nite young un.

Robbo left for money. Should we not have forgiven him for a wrong decision?

Whilst a player plays in the famous shirt, support them or gtf.

Simples.

Mon the Hearts !!!

To be perfectly honest Eggo, i was never in the Anti camp. I think you must have a severe case of the grudges if you hold it against a player who had previously played nigh on 200 hundred games for the club.

Im not saying i liked the way AW engineered his way out the last time but football is a far more cynical world now. Players shaft clubs and clubs shaft players.

As long as they give 100% in the jersey and are committed i have no problem. Unfortunately you also have the world away from the pitch and agents along with big money have alot to answer for.

Mon the Hearts !!!

Yup exact same as me.

I hated Webster. Now he is fighting for our cause, and I no longer do.

Fickle yeah, but that's life as a football fan.

Colours and club before feelings.

Yup exact same as me.

I hated Webster. Now he is fighting for our casue, and I no longer do.

Yip..thats the way it is mate :thumbsup:

Yup exact same as me.

I hated Webster. Now he is fighting for our cause, and I no longer do.

Exactly. To be honest, i think you`ve got to be a peculiar kind of person to hold a major grudge. Its all about the team on the park for me.

berrathanhibs

Mon the Hearts !!!

agreed

Exactly. To be honest, i think you`ve got to be a peculiar kind of person to hold a major grudge. Its all about the team on the park for me.

This is no word of a lie, and to be honest I feel dirty typing it but if Aiden Mcgeady joined Hearts and was playing excellent and scoring goals every week, i'd be singing his name.

It's a no brainer really - my pride or Hearts winning.

coatbridgejambo

Mon the Hearts !!!

would be nice

Kaiser Sauzee

Mon the Hearts !!!

This

Aye, let's stop discussing the most controversial transfer we've completed in years a couple of days later.

You'd almost think this was one of those internet forums.

...oh wait.

[/quote

If you hold an opinion about 'Our Andy' could you refrain from posting it on an internet forum. It would suit some poster's better if you just debated your point to yourself in the mirror. That way they can blank out how much of a penis the man is and get on with their hero worshipping of the biggest ****** to have pulled on a maroon shirt in my lifetime.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Nice rant pity most of it is complete bollox.

Rather than being complete bollox, it's actually spot on, and I'm glad to finally hear from a Hearts fan who doesn't want to bend over and lube up for Hundy Webster, or any other player who wants to treat us with contempt.

On topic, since there's hee haw I can do about it, I will be going to games and supporting the team as I've always done. There's no other option really.

As a committed Christian, I have already forgiven all his transgressions against me. Forgiveness maybe hard but it is why Jesus died on the cross - so all our sins could be forgiven and we may have a personal relationship with our Father in Heaven.

I will therefore welcome him back like The Prodigal Son. Luke 15 vv 11-32. Read & learn to forgive; it will do you good.

God Bless

As a committed Christian, I have already forgiven all his transgressions against me. Forgiveness maybe hard but it is why Jesus died on the cross - so all our sins could be forgiven and we may have a personal relationship with our Father in Heaven.

I will therefore welcome him back like The Prodigal Son. Luke 15 vv 11-32. Read & learn to forgive; it will do you good.

God Bless

Shed with this patronising pi** Mods :verymad:

God Bless

They no not what they say,they are young and new to this football agent malarky and just jump on the 'anti' wagon :rolleyes:

Shed with this patronising pi** Mods :verymad:

er, I think he was taking the p***

Mods: close this thread down for blasphemy

Archived