Andy Webster

johnjl

what ever tune you want it to go to. Still gets my point across, that almost everyone on this thread are bitter bitter people.

It doesn't fit to the tune of Never Forget by Take That.

Shame.

For the dissenters - "In the cold, cold eyes of Judas" - The Charlatans

For the approvers - "Welcome home" - Peters and Lee

Or

"That joke isn't funny anymore" - The Smiths

Or

"Andy, hates the huns, Andy, Andy, hates the huns"

I honestly have to admit, some of the patter on this board is laughable. Much as I hate hibs, they'd probably at least be able to see sense that someone coming in that left 5 YEARS AGO whatever the circumstances, that will improve our team. Time for afew people to get off thier high horse and get behind webster. He doesnt give a **** what the people who hate him think, hes only interested in the people that support him and quiet right.

I honestly have to admit, some of the patter on this board is laughable. Much as I hate hibs, they'd probably at least be able to see sense that someone coming in that left 5 YEARS AGO whatever the circumstances, that will improve our team. Time for afew people to get off thier high horse and get behind webster. He doesnt give a **** what the people who hate him think, hes only interested in the money, because he's a dick.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I honestly have to admit, some of the patter on this board is laughable. Much as I hate hibs, they'd probably at least be able to see sense that someone coming in that left 5 YEARS AGO whatever the circumstances, that will improve our team. Time for afew people to get off thier high horse and get behind webster. He doesnt give a **** what the people who hate him think, hes only interested in the people that support him and quiet right.

Aren't you the same lad that took three Rangers mates to Parkhead the other week and said you felt proud when one of them said he really enjoyed a Hearts game or something?

You'd know all about shite patter.

Bet you feel proud being able to check up on what ive posted in the past? I did feel proud when a Rangers fan said that is was one of the best matches hed ever been too, If you took someone to a match that was a neutral and they really enjoyed themselves, youd feel proud of the team and fans for showing them what being a hearts supporter was all about.

Shite patter I think not, Shite dig at me, I think so.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Not particularly. I remember it standing out in a thread and thinking "deary me" so I went to check just to make sure I hadn't got you mixed up with someone else.

I must have missed the part about a Rangers fan being neutral at a Celtic game, because that's news to me.

Anyway this has nothing to do with Webster and I'm not sure why I brought it up. Can you, and everyone else who's welcoming him back, stop with the holier than thou "get over it he's wearing maroon now" chat? You're all, by and large, the same people who slate Obua/Callum Elliot/Suso even though they wear maroon and you were all, by and large, the most outspoken and angriest at Webster only five days ago.

Not particularly. I remember it standing out in a thread and thinking "deary me" so I went to check just to make sure I hadn't got you mixed up with someone else.

I must have missed the part about a Rangers fan being neutral at a Celtic game, because that's news to me.

Anyway this has nothing to do with Webster and I'm not sure why I brought it up. Can you, and everyone else who's welcoming him back, stop with the holier than thou "get over it he's wearing maroon now" chat? You're all, by and large, the same people who slate Obua/Callum Elliot/Suso even though they wear maroon and you were all, by and large, the most outspoken and angriest at Webster only five days ago.

Well if hes no a hearts fan and hes no a celtic fan, that makes him a neutral fan.

Think youl find I never slate a player in a Hearts Jersey. There are times when players are going through bad periods where i may get frustrated for them, but throughout the whole time in Suso and calums periods at the club I have nnever once put them down. Suso is a TOP TOP player, and calum runs on Confidence which can be hard to come by. Obua, on his day can be a good player and put a good shift in against Saints, but hes not suited for this league. Maybe that search feature should be used more often if your going to try and accuse me of being anti-hearts.

Drylaw Hearts

Yeah, not liking people who take the pish out of the club I support, what a child I must be. If someone insulted your wife, would you just say "Hey, it's no bother mate, cos I'm a grown-up!"

I'll make this clear.......................

ANDY WEBSTER SIGNING FOR HEARTS IS NOT THE SAME AS ANYONE INSULTING, SHAGGING, HITTING OR MURDERING A WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

Thanks for listening.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

ANDY WEBSTER SIGNING FOR HEARTS IS NOT THE SAME AS ANYONE INSULTING, SHAGGING, HITTING OR MURDERING A WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

What tune does that go to?

Thanks for listening.

Seconded. :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

Thanks for listening.

Well... that's in the spirit of the thread, isn't it?

He doesn't think his jobbies smell, Webster, Webster

Vlad told him to go **** himsel, Webster, Webster

But now he's back in Maroon and White,

At Least he still thinks hibs are shite

Andy Webster nananananaa

Guest C00l K1d

lighten up.

Well if hes no a hearts fan and hes no a celtic fan, that makes him a neutral fan.

By that logic you would say that if you attended, say a Dunfermline vs hibs game you'd be a neutral?

Nut.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Thanks for listening.

Ok, just so I've got it clear then... There are some things about which one can bear a grudge indefinitely, but football is not one of them?

Drylaw Hearts

Ok, just so I've got it clear then... There are some things about which one can bear a grudge indefinitely, but football is not one of them?

There has to be a bit of perspective to this.

I don't have a problem with anyone holding a grudge but then again I don't have a problem with seeing this from Websters point of view.

I do not agree with sitting players in the stand for a lengthy period of time just because they won't put pen to paper.

Guest vanbasten1874

Following the success of the Kevin Kyle needs a song thread I thought it would be fun to start one for our latest recruit.

Wasnt that long ago we were singing Andeeeeee Webster yir a ###### yir a ###### does that count ?

Cindy?

:woot:

Ha I watched it small screen and thought it said Andy (epic fail) ... could we call the big judas p00f Cindy from now on???

*Cindy Webster, those in agreement say aye.

(*By suggesting this change I am in no way suggesting that Websters Agent, Mr Duddy, acted like an aggressive husband before and forced his partner, Cindy, do do something that she didn't want to do and sign for another club screwing over Hearts. I do not currently condone violence, bullying or any sexual harassment towards birds).

J Cheever Loophole

Following the success of the Kevin Kyle needs a song thread I thought it would be fun to start one for our latest recruit.

Who's that cummin over the hill?Its Andy Webster, its Andy Webster.(pro Webster sect) and the anti Webster sect can change the end to Is it a W*nker?Is it a W*nker? So everybody is singing and everybody is happy!AMEN FFS.

Snake Plissken

I don't like his hair colour, so I suggest:

DYE, DYE, WEBSTER

WEBSTER DYE!

It's catchy, and it's got a good beat.

:isee:

Archived