All Hail Mister Romanov

Ryan Gosling

Can we have Bruno Aguiar back please Uncle Vlad? Maybe chuck in Roman Bednar while your at it?

cheers in advance.

Getintaethem.

VLAD FOR TSAR!

I've never felt so numb in my life. That's what I feel. Numb.

Let's make this clear - I love HMFC. I love HMFC to the point where if John Robertson ever smashed me in the face with his bellend whilst ruining my wife, I'd take a video.

What I won't take however, is slags who couldn't handle the heat. Slags who wanted out. Slags who, when faced with a tiny spit of glory, preferred defeat.

Webster, like those slags who boycotted Hearts is one of them.

I hope they can all live with their pathetic lives.

I genuinely want Webster to become the greatest Scottish centre half of all time now, by the way. If he did, I couldn't describe it. Do it.

I will still never forgive him.

Vlad hasn't changed, he is simply proving that we was right all along and, in doing so, is making Webster look small.

He will be pissing himself laughing that he has re-signed him.

Sniffer

I've never felt so numb in my life. That's what I feel. Numb.

Let's make this clear - I love HMFC. I love HMFC to the point where if John Robertson ever smashed me in the face with his bellend whilst ruining my wife, I'd take a video.

What I won't take however, is slags who couldn't handle the heat. Slags who wanted out. Slags who, when faced with a tiny spit of glory, preferred defeat.

Webster, like those slags who boycotted Hearts is one of them.

I hope they can all live with their pathetic lives.

I felt bitter and betrayed in the way he left. However, he's just snubbed the laughable hobos and their small bags of chocolate coins - so that's a start on his way to being :jesus:

Leave the bitterness to the hobos IJ - it's all they've got such was their misfortune not to be Jambos! :thumbsup:

Well done to Vlad & JJ for making this signing happen.

Can't believe some of the opinions of some 'fans'.

I could have sworn that this was a Hearts supporters website.

Welcome back Andy.

We may not all agree on the signing of the man they call Webster, but this is MASSIVE from King Vlad.

I thought the fact he allowed Novikovas to go on loan said a lot, but this is huge. Congrats to Mr R for being THE BIGGER MAN.

Yup. Agreed. :thumbsup:

Have to agree there has been some form of change or even realisation in Vlad.

I would have thought in 2006 there was more chance of him putting a contract out on C Diddy and/or even webssssster rather than do business with him ever again.

He most undoubtably has considered Hearts first in this scenario because it MUST leave him uneasy to pay good money once more to both agent and player who did such a dirty deed on us.

I will never boo Websssster and I agree he will improve our team but will never like him ( notwithstanding he suddenly gets a pair of baws and comes out with some fantastic statement that explains all and leaves us all thinking different)

Vlad has proven to be a better and bigger man that I gave him credit for to even allow JJ to enter into talks with him so tremendous credit to you for that

Disser Pointon

Iain I just give my honest opinion, honest :lol:

Vlad has gave us some mince in his time but lets look forward - Webby is a superb signing.

If he gets Bryson in the summer and another quality forward, I really believe we can get amongst the smellies :thumbsup:

IF we hold onto our key players, I think that's just as important.

IF we hold onto our key players, I think that's just as important.

Totally agree.

But we are a selling club like most and if offers come in that are suitable to Vlad then players will leave, that is the nature of the game.

Webster is a Judas P****, Always will be!! Madfud will always be......Madfud. But I support Hearts, These 2 won't be here forever, Thankfully!! :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

Webster is a Judas P****, Always will be!! Madfud will always be......Madfud. But I support Hearts, These 2 won't be here forever, Thankfully!! :thumbsup:

You've really not much of a clue have you :lol: :lol:

You've really not much of a clue have you :lol: :lol:

In what way Boo?? I don't like Madfud, never have...I ******* HATE Webster...I love Heart of Midlothian...Neithert Madfud nor Webster will be around the club forever (Neither will I, I suppose :mellow: )

Nucky Thompson

In what way Boo?? I don't like Madfud, never have...I ******* HATE Webster...I love Heart of Midlothian...Neithert Madfud nor Webster will be around the club forever (Neither will I, I suppose :mellow: )

You say you love Heart of Midlothian but without Mr Romanov Heart of Midlothian would be totally fecked. Surely you can see that :unsure:

Vlad you have played a blinder - top signing my man :thumbsup:

I've always loved Mr Romanov, really.

I take it all back. All of it.

God bless you Vlad. You finally came round to the right way of thinking...

Blimey. If you two can manage some Vlad love, I definitely need to get my head around this Webster signing thing. I feel suitably shamed.

;)

Vlad has always been the man.

Some / most just make up stories about his way of thinking and rattle them out as fact

Choo Choooooo !!!

We may not all agree on the signing of the man they call Webster, but this is MASSIVE from King Vlad.

I thought the fact he allowed Novikovas to go on loan said a lot, but this is huge. Congrats to Mr R for being THE BIGGER MAN.

A Statue of King Vlad outside Tynecastle would be in order :thumbsup:

A Statue of King Vlad outside Tynecastle would be in order :thumbsup:

Yeah, well suggested, I think you should start organising that :woot:

VR wanted Webster to stay because he thought it was best for Hearts. He wanted him to sign a new contract because he thought it was best for Hearts. He never signed that contract and was dropped because Vlad thought it best for Hearts. Webster has now returned because VR thinks it is best for Hearts.

It is his money, his club and his call. He'll continue to do what he thinks is best for Hearts.

ditto thats why the hun media and chick tosser are a bit subdued when it comes to vlad these days, watching their beloved rangers plunge from one disaster to another ,either selling players for buttons or giving them away for nothing

See Romanov, just wonder why he has changed his attitude towards signings and how the team is run on the park, do u not think he is just softening people up in preperation to move stadiums as he has been refused planning permission for new stand at tynie? Just a bit of a skeptical like

just don't want people to get let down by a guy who is running a business at he end of. Think all football clubs have to be aware of these foreign takeovers. Just so the history of the football club remains intact. Just don't want to see the home of hmfc moved to a soulless new stadium.

The only way I could love Mr Romanov anymore is if come May 2011 there is images of him all over the media hugging JJ with the SPL trophy and Scottish cup on the maroon bus coming along gorgie road!

Well if it wasn't for these "foreign"take overs we wouldn't be at tynecastle would we?so that doesn't hold much weight does it?

just like you shouldn't mix politics with religion, why mix business with football, all this phish about a statue, why not one of our famous footballers?

The only way I could love Mr Romanov anymore is if come May 2011 there is images of him all over the media hugging JJ with the SPL trophy and Scottish cup on the maroon bus coming along gorgie road!

Meant 2012, how to screw up your first post..... Taxi!

just like you shouldn't mix politics with religion, why mix business with football, all this phish about a statue, why not one of our famous footballers?

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Because the worlds full of people who make fortunes from running football clubs

just don't want people to get let down by a guy who is running a business at he end of. Think all football clubs have to be aware of these foreign takeovers. Just so the history of the football club remains intact. Just don't want to see the home of hmfc moved to a soulless new stadium.

The_Dung_Beetle.jpg

Not getting tired of pushing this same **** about on different threads? I know i'macavedwellingmethaddict.net must be a depressing place to be at the moment (what with the relegation struggle going so badly) but you surely don't expect to get a bite round here when everyone is unified in the glory of our fearless leader?

Coburg Hearts

And if Mr Romanov had not bought us over where would we be playing? Certainly not Tynecastle.

Coburg Hearts

Well if it wasn't for these "foreign"take overs we wouldn't be at tynecastle would we?so that doesn't hold much weight does it?

I should read the whole thread before I post, methinks.:rolleyes:

Archived