All Hail Mister Romanov

Ryan Gosling

We may not all agree on the signing of the man they call Webster, but this is MASSIVE from King Vlad.

I thought the fact he allowed Novikovas to go on loan said a lot, but this is huge. Congrats to Mr R for being THE BIGGER MAN.

If Vlad keeps up this sort of shit even the most vociferous of his haters will have to accept he has changed.

Good stuff Vladdy.

What a terrible thread. down.gif

Agreed,

Hopefully Romanov tells webster we will offer him 20k a week, then just when webster is about to sign the paperwork Romanov gets up on the table and does a steamy shite right on the contract.

Have that ya judas prick.

I'm far from delighted about the signing but, even as an ardent Vladite, I see great strides being made in Vlad's attitude.

Being talked round by a manager about a potential signing, especially a signing who shat on the club from a great height, is HUGE.

Cardiac Rucksack

Agreed,

Hopefully Romanov tells webster we will offer him 20k a week, then just when webster is about to sign the paperwork Romanov gets up on the table and does a steamy shite right on the contract.

You might have missed something mate.... :rolleyes:

my unswerving devotion to mister vlad countermands my previous dislike of webster therefore i salute mister vlad once more.

mister vlad turns water into wine.

Dean Winchester

Agreed,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vlad is the man! As long as he keeps listening to JJ and not selling players for less than they are worth, he is more than welcome. Aint it about time he had a rant at the weegie press? Not heard of one in a while and fairly enjoy them.

Broomie Hearts

imho both webster and vlad the lad have shown some bottle

both in the interests of the club we love.

speaking for myself,i,ll applaud him onto the park.

Vlad you have played a blinder - top signing my man :thumbsup:

Fair play Clerry, I am aware that you're not his biggest fan.

VR seems to have screwed all kind of nuts recently - long may it continue.

Lifes to short to hold Grudges!!

I was not happy about the way he left and was in the Judas camp with many Hearts supporters views.

I will give him this though!! What a pair of Balls he has to resign!!

Great signing IMHO.!

If - if - this state of affairs lasts, then Mr Jim Jefferies is a ******* God for helping Vlad change his ways and let bygones be bygones. They always say a leopard can't change his spots, but as things stand, Mr Romanov is well on the way to doing so.

Pray silence for this man:

:jjyay:

And this man:

vladimir-romanov.jpg

We may not all agree on the signing of the man they call Webster, but this is MASSIVE from King Vlad.

I thought the fact he allowed Novikovas to go on loan said a lot, but this is huge. Congrats to Mr R for being THE BIGGER MAN.

Hail Hail to King Vlad.

Fair play Clerry, I am aware that you're not his biggest fan.

Iain I just give my honest opinion, honest :lol:

Vlad has gave us some mince in his time but lets look forward - Webby is a superb signing.

If he gets Bryson in the summer and another quality forward, I really believe we can get amongst the smellies :thumbsup:

At last, Vlad's keeping himself where he should be, in the offices of the boardroom and not interfering with things on the training field or telling managers what to do, hopefully he's learned his lesson and starts making this club what he said he wanted it to be 6 years ago, a force, maybe then he'll be forgiven for all the cr ap thats gone on before.

Nucky Thompson

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, Mr Romanov will go down in history as the greatest owner HMFC have ever had.

All hail Mr Romanov :bravo:

Well done vlad and JJ!excellent business.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think it shows the relationship that Vlad's built with JJ since he came back last year. If he didn't trust a manager, there's no way he'd have allowed it because of what Webster did. But if JJ has managed to convince him to let him sign then it speaks volumes I reckon.

Broomie Hearts

Hail Hail to King Vlad.

one too many hails there imho.

we are hearts,we "hail hail" to nobody. :thumbsup:

well,except that song about the pope being in jail. :D

Its thanks to VR that Hearts are able to outspend their SPL rivals apart from Rangers/Celtic when it comes to wages and also that IF/WHEN we lose a top or promising player, he will only go for top dollar ala Craig Gordon for ?9m.

Good thread. Excellent sign that VR and JJ are running the club superbly once again.

VR must have remembered just how good that hug with Webster after the Champions League la la la sing song was. :thumb:

Its thanks to VR that Hearts are able to outspend their SPL rivals apart from Rangers/Celtic when it comes to wages and also that IF/WHEN we lose a top or promising player, he will only go for top dollar ala Craig Gordon for ?9m.

This is my favorite attribute. When I saw talented players leave for 200k always downed me I was a kind of backseat supporter. As long as we have ambition I will always stay. Even if things go pear-shaped sometimes I'll still be at tynie every week.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I've always loved Mr Romanov, really.

I take it all back. All of it.

God bless you Vlad. You finally came round to the right way of thinking...

Good thread. Excellent sign that VR and JJ are running the club superbly once again.

VR must have remembered just how good that hug with Webster after the Champions League la la la sing song was. :thumb:

:verysmug:

:omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!:

Nucky Thompson

I always had faith ;)

Vlad is the man! As long as he keeps listening to JJ and not selling players for less than they are worth, he is more than welcome. Aint it about time he had a rant at the weegie press? Not heard of one in a while and fairly enjoy them.

hahahaha miss his rants too :thumbsup:

There has too be some negativity just around the corner somewhere :)

D'you know I was just thinking the same thing, surely this thread is far too positive to be allowed :-)

There has too be some negativity just around the corner somewhere :)

D'you know I was just thinking the same thing, surely this thread is far too positive to be allowed :-)

Its fair to say Im shocked Romanov has approved this.

Ive been a long critic of Romanov and will continue to be so Im sure but I'll give him his due this evening. He has shown maturity and sense in signing Webster today.

This is not the behaviour we are used to.

All hail JJ I say!

VR wanted Webster to stay because he thought it was best for Hearts. He wanted him to sign a new contract because he thought it was best for Hearts. He never signed that contract and was dropped because Vlad thought it best for Hearts. Webster has now returned because VR thinks it is best for Hearts.

It is his money, his club and his call. He'll continue to do what he thinks is best for Hearts.

Drylaw Hearts

An admission he had lost the plot ?

;)

Anyway...

Your point is 100% spot on.

:)

Vlad should have a Statue off the man outside Tynecastle :thumbsup: In Vlad we Trust :thumbsup:

I've never felt so numb in my life. That's what I feel. Numb.

Let's make this clear - I love HMFC. I love HMFC to the point where if John Robertson ever smashed me in the face with his bellend whilst ruining my wife, I'd take a video.

What I won't take however, is slags who couldn't handle the heat. Slags who wanted out. Slags who, when faced with a tiny spit of glory, preferred defeat.

Webster, like those slags who boycotted Hearts is one of them.

I hope they can all live with their pathetic lives.

Archived