Roman Bendar - Definite singing

The People's Chimp

BangkokHearts

Earlier today he joined Turkish side Ankaragucu on loan for the rest of the season.

The People's Chimp

Earlier today he joined Turkish side Ankaragucu on loan for the rest of the season.

So R u saying RUDI is lying M8? I don't think soooo.

roamin bendar - an effeminate ***** hibs supporter. most likely to be found hiring out his erse for ?3 a shot in the streets surrounding easter road.

Hello my frends, they talk of Eduards Visnakovs to join in summer for the hearts team. Good goals.

Thank you please.

:lol:

Quality first post.

Hello my frends, they talk of Eduards Visnakovs to join in summer for the hearts team. Good goals.

Thank you please.

:lol: if carlsberg did newbies...

...a bit disco

Thank you please.

Eduards Vi??akovs

:huh:

scott herbertson

Thank you please.

your welcome

Thank you please.

Eduards%20Visnakovs%20red.jpg

Latvians like maroon :)

Pleased to be thanking you :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

From speaking to someone about this when it previously appeared on the board I believe when asked about "his" Twitter page Rudi Skacel's reply was along the lines of "what the feck is Twitter".

Mad Dog Frazer

said it several times on here. rudi skacels twtter account is fake. i could create a twitter account for barak obama in 2 mins and tweet that i like smoking pot at the weekends with the kul klux klan whilst sipping on a keg of buckfast then a load of morons would then believe me

the worlds full of morons

said it several times on here. rudi skacels twtter account is fake. i could create a twitter account for barak obama in 2 mins and tweet that i like smoking pot at the weekends with the kul klux klan whilst sipping on a keg of buckfast then a load of morons would then believe me

there is a chance... a tiny little minute chance... that the OP was a parody.

this is in fact a 'spoof fred' mate.

The People's Chimp

Unbelievable Jeff.

Thank you please.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Admins

Can we keep this one

ernie winchester

Really? Well I never... The OP's a HOBO!! :D

ernie winchester

Thank you please.

Kvalitee! :D

All roads lead to Gorgie

Bednar joined a Turkish side on loan as per the Daily Record. I doubt he would come back anyway.

He might come back for round two. Watch out Vlad, the fightback begins. seconds out round two. Ding ding. :whistling:

Hey Jambos, this Rudi, I hear from friend of mine, that Bednar not coming to Hearts because he sign for Turkish team. This 100% true, I real Rudi!

Archived