Webster

tynietigers

I know first post but have heard he has just signed :)

Dont be offended if we think you are a pri.ck or if you dont last long around here

Bysie

Snake Plissken

Dont be offended if we think you are a pri.ck or if you dont last long around here

Bysie

Over-reaction much?

Thats fair enough i understand Just someone who works there i thought i would post it here instead of winding up my hibby mates

Press conference at 3? :whistling:

25 mins to go!

Im busy at 3, any chance it could be pushed back till...hmmm.....say tomorrow??

If true, when will it be announced? If this proves correct, you're the new go to guy..

If true, when will it be announced? If this proves correct, you're the new go to guy..

Have been told that Webster is at Tynecastle today.

Drewjambobusby

Well done mate. Good OP and love the sound of egg dripping off some faces :whistling:

Good shout.

If this wasn't just a lucky guess, then thanks for the info. Anymore in the future would be appreciated by most.

Thanks but i like looking in on the gosip each day and had heard some news thougjt i would share and new there would be people that would doubt me ;( but thats why people dont post because of some peoples comments.

Mad Dog Frazer

Thanks but i like looking in on the gosip each day and had heard some news thougjt i would share and new there would be people that would doubt me ;( but thats why people dont post because of some peoples comments.

well done mate

keep them coming

It was on BBC red button at 19.30 last night, he had signed a two and a half years deal, he said he had great memories and loved to rejoin us.

notice not many apologies flying about from the 2,000 plus posters and why is this still stuck in the rumours bit?

Archived