From here on in

gorgie_rebel

Ok. So we?ve had a bit of a wobble in the weege over the last 7 days and not performed perhaps has well as we could or should have.

Certainly in most media people?s eyes, and hopefully the uglies too, our challenge is over.

But the fact of the matter now is, we don?t have to play either of them home or away again till the split.

That gives us a real chance to pick up a shed load of points between now and then if we can knuckle down and find the form and confidence we?ve shown already this season.

Added to that they have got 3 games against each other, two in the next month, that should be more than enough to have the usual media suspects jizzin all over the place about the [?Giants of Scottish football? ?Biggest derby in the world?]?*insert your own cliche here*?. and forgetting any other team in Scotland exists.

I think that gives us a chance to work away under the radar and stay in touch with the top two without all the pressure and talk of title challenges.

There?s 27 points up for grabs between now and April and I feel confident we can grab more than the lions share of these.

I?m not for one minute saying we?ll sneak up and split the OF in time for the league split but we could realistically be within touching distance of doing so come Apriland at least have them looking over their shoulders if they fall into the trap of focusing on each other a little too much and getting tripped up along the way by others.

I?m sure JJ will have this in the back of his mind and hopefully can get that over to the squad.

Thoughts??

Agreed there is definitely point there to be picked up, one game at a time and lets see what happens!

I think it might help us if the media and OF think were out of it. Means we can just go about our business trying to pick up as many points as we can almost under the radar. As you say they still have to play each other a few times.

Archived