Kello

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

WELL DONE, Congratulations Marian, now for a truely world class display at Ipox. :thumbsup:

Wonder if old man Weiss'll be there again?

Wonder if old man Weiss'll be there again?

I think i heard he's injured? kinda half hope he is but would take great delight in Marian denying him. :thumbsup:

I think i heard he's injured? kinda half hope he is but would take great delight in Marian denying him. :thumbsup:

sorry just got it (on night shift)

tartofmidlothian

Old news! Was all over the papers last week. There was even a thread about it on here.

But well deserved none the less.

You sure? It's been spoken about for a while and Weiss' dad was coming over to look at him way back in the December game that was postponed (err, tonight's) but don't remember it being made official.

You sure? It's been spoken about for a while and Weiss' dad was coming over to look at him way back in the December game that was postponed (err, tonight's) but don't remember it being made official.

100% check his Facebook page, there is congratulation messages from last week.

Old news! Was all over the papers last week. There was even a thread about it on here.

But well deserved none the less.

I dont think the squad was officially announced until today/yesterday but it was known that he would be in the squad.

Would be a massive egg on the face if the club put it on the website then Weiss has a change of mind

The most overdue call up there has been!!

This could add to his value if he was too become a international goalkeeper.

Can't see him being at Hearts next season if he keeps his form going!!

Archived