Interesting quote from Uncle watty

Rivlin

From Sporting Life:

"Defender Andy Webster was also released with Smith expecting him to sign for Hearts.

The former Scotland boss said: "I don't know what it was to be quite honest about Rangers but he (Webster) was never really available for us.

"When he went to Dundee United last year he played a number of games so maybe he will go back and do that again with Hearts.

"It was probably the best thing for both parties.""

From Sporting Life:

"Defender Andy Webster was also released with Smith expecting him to sign for Hearts.

The former Scotland boss said: "I don't know what it was to be quite honest about Rangers but he (Webster) was never really available for us.

"When he went to Dundee United last year he played a number of games so maybe he will go back and do that again with Hearts.

You mean no ?600k owed to Wigan? He was just a bit injury prone and slippery? Well, fancy that... teehee.gif

"former Scotland Boss"

As a Scot I found he wasn't available to us for very long and jumped ship at the first opportunity. Selfish, bitter old ****.

Just **** off Walter you ****.

"former Scotland Boss"

As a Scot I found he wasn't available to us for very long and jumped ship at the first opportunity. Selfish, bitter old ****.

What's that got to do with anything? :blink:

"former Scotland Boss"

Just **** off Walter you ****.

quality post there wibble, says it all for me :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

Has anyone else questioned why Rangers seem to be pushing him towards us?

Not really. The Huns haven't got a pot to pish in and wanted him off the wage bill. Their situation is that dire.

From Sporting Life:

"When he went to Dundee United last year he played a number of games so maybe he will go do that with Hibs.

Edited for you :woot:

Archived