The DEFINITIVE Webster Poll

2NaFish

Are you happy to have Andy Webster Back  

755 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy to have Andy Webster Back?

• Yes. He's a good player. Young laddie. Badly advised. Etc
    • No. He's judas. vermin. Etc
    • If he plays well, yes. I'm apathetic.

Well? The great and the good of JKB have made their views known, but what do the silent majority think?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

The poll bars are currently in the shape of a phallus.

I trust this clarifies Kickback's opinion on the vermin that is Webster.

The poll bars are currently in the shape of a phallus.

I trust this clarifies Kickback's opinion on the vermin that is Webster.

You're obsessed.

I'm being super cereal here, last week you said to me: "A-Bomb, can I see your penis?"

True story.

Scott_HMFC1874

He is a money grabbing bassa but, I'm all about the FUTURE of Heart of Midlothian. And if he does well, keeps his head down, ill accept it. He is a decent CB.

I totally understand Judas,vermin etc side but.

You're obsessed.

I'm being super cereal here, last week you said to me: "A-Bomb, can I see your penis?"

True story.

the only problem with this story is that not only did you show him, you let him take pictures, which he the subsequently sent out via email and text!

i'm so very VERY sorry boomstick!

Guest John Meurig Thomas

the only problem with this story is that not only did you show him, you let him take pictures, which he the subsequently sent out via email and text!

i'm so very VERY sorry boomstick!

It's what people from Bonnyrigg do, Bev. thumbsup.giflaugh.gif

I think we were all very sorry for Boomstick once we saw the picture. :(

It's what people from Bonnyrigg do, Bev. thumbsup.giflaugh.gif

Zing! JMT bringing the cheap heat. Bonnyrigg is allegedly riddled with beast(s). :down:

Malcolm Tucker

Zing! JMT bringing the cheap heat. Bonnyrigg is allegedly riddled with beast(s). :down:

_47139555_craig_thomson_poster.jpg

Whut?

I seem to recall considerable vitriol about Brown when he was at Killie and they were playing Hearts. That seems to have been counteracted by results, could the Webster situation be resolved the same way.

i'm literally lolercoptering!

_47139555_craig_thomson_poster.jpg

Whut?

could you possibly have found a more "beasto" looking pic??

its a wee shame hahahaha

websterz.jpg

?

see, i was gonna go to bed, but now i'll have nightmares....

its worse than the ThommoTache?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

******* Boomstick ruining threads that should have been chock full of solid abuse for the absalute roaster. angry.gif

see, i was gonna go to bed, but now i'll have nightmares....

its worse than the ThommoTache?

beck on topic though.............

I seem to recall considerable vitriol about Brown when he was at Killie and they were playing Hearts. That seems to have been counteracted by results, could the Webster situation be resolved the same way.

I wonder what happened to all the people who said they'd never accept BB back?

Guest Dr. Pepper

I am apathetic. If this was Pressley returning to the club in some sort of role I would be seething. As it is I am sitting quite peacefully.

Hearts are going for the league, because of this I welcome any player who will strenghten our squad.

Title challenge comes first surely? No time for holding grudges at such a crucial period in time.

Best defence in the league if/when this NAUGHTY, SILLY BOY signs for Hearts.

If he signs good, if he doesnt I wont be too disappointed.. Bouzid is not THAT bad.

The problem I have is with the message this would send to other players. Dick Hearts around and there'll be a job for you down the line. One of Vlad's greatest achievements has been setting an expectation of loyalty and service that is expected of all players regardless of all other factors.

Signing Webster would fly in the face of this.

Is it possible Hearts have promised him some deal and as soon as he's left Rangers we tell him to **** off.

Upside of signing him would be that we keep him away from Hibs. I reckon he'd keep them up.

kennyblack'sshot

More than a few Hearts fans got very annoyed with Romanov when he acted up during the Burley season in particular so I'm not surprised Webster and maybe other players got annoyed with him too. Have none of you ever found yourself working for a boss you don't want to work with?

If Webster plays as he did for D Utd it's a great signing. As for abuse, I don't remember him getting too much abuse when he's appeared at Tynecastle so when he's actually playing for us, I can't see it being a problem. Hibs fans forgave Riorden and Murray after giving them pelters at the time so I think we can do the same with Webster. by the way, he WAS very badly advised.

Punks No Deid

It's really simple - he pulls on a Hearts jersey, we support him

exactly - mon the famous!

It's really simple - he pulls on a Hearts jersey, we support him

Correct as much as I hate him for what he did this is the only way to think

I tend to detach the emotion I have from Heart of Midlothian FC away from individual players because emotional investment into players is only ever going to be a one-way relationship that will almost inevitably end in disappointment.

Players act with the sort of agency that suggests to me that they see themselves as marketable commodities, as would a plumber or a joiner.

Therefore, I'll take a step back from all the 'burn the witch' vexation, and put my trust in Jim Jefferies.

Rename it the "out the spineless idiots" poll.

Ih he re-signed, would you call Vlad a "spineless idiot"? You know that sort of thing isn't allowed round here no more.

It looked to me like the Webster Hate Mob only came out to play AFTER it came out that the deal was dead - they knew they would not have had the bottle to follow through their acts of protest and violence against him if he actually signed. Easy to be the keyboard warrior knowing they didn't have to back it up.

These are the same people who have issued a fatwah on Pressley and yet cower behind Costa whenever he walks untroubled through St James Centre.

the windae cleaner

I tend to detach the emotion I have from Heart of Midlothian FC away from individual players because emotional investment into players is only ever going to be a one-way relationship that will almost inevitably end in disappointment.

Players act with the sort of agency that suggests to me that they see themselves as marketable commodities, as would a plumber or a joiner.

Therefore, I'll take a step back from all the 'burn the witch' vexation, and put my trust in Jim Jefferies.

Switzerland :whistling:

all that sea air and golf must be getting to your head m8

cmon BB you can say it "BURN THE WITCH !!!" :thumbsup:

Nope sorry but Judas can GTF, I never want to see him in the maroon again he keeked on us and Arbroath and basicly we had to pay Arbroath the money eventualy recieved from him and we got hee haw for his development, if he does come to HMFC I wont boo him BUT I would be indifferant to anything he does on the park including scoring against the tic/huns/hobos I feel nothing for him as a player other than he is a ****

Anyone who says they wouldn't cheer an Andy Webster goal v the Hibs is a liar.

Agree Drylaw. To say they wouldn't is just bollox.

That is because Heart of Midlothian will ALWAYS be more important than Andy Webster, or any other player for that instance.

the windae cleaner

i would cheer that hearts had scored but i can honestly say that if webster scored against hibs and came running up to where i was with his hands held high in jubilation i would promptly raise my middle finger

and tell him to get to feg :thumbsup:

I don't cheer the individual when we score. I cheer for Hearts, as a team. I'd imagine most folk do.

Drylaw Hearts

That is because Heart of Midlothian will ALWAYS be more important than Andy Webster, or any other player for that instance.

Yep.

The clubs success is far more important than holding a grudge against a player who left the club under a cloud 5 years ago.

Drylaw Hearts

i would cheer that hearts had scored but i can honestly say that if webster scored against hibs and came running up to where i was with his hands held high in jubilation i would promptly raise my middle finger

and tell him to get to feg :thumbsup:

Great.

Yep.

The clubs success is far more important than holding a grudge against a player who left the club under a cloud 5 years ago.

Under a cloud? Pretty big understatement there.

sorry Drylaw but you are wrong in this instance

Drylaw Hearts

Under a cloud? Pretty big understatement there.

I'm beginning to wonder whether Andrew Webster has done something more than use a legitimate ruling to leave a club he no longer wanted to be at.

So many folk on here really have lost all sense of perspective.

I'm beginning to wonder whether Andrew Webster has done something more than use a legitimate ruling to leave a club he no longer wanted to be at.

So many folk on here really have lost all sense of perspective.

Players want to leave clubs all the time, yet most of them find a way to do so that will be respectable to the fans and to the club, especially Arbroath who were due a huge pay day when his eventual multi-million pound move came into fruition.

But Webster found a way to royally shaft each and every one of us so he could pull on the royal blue of Rangers a total of 4 times and we got a measly 150k IIRC.

Forgive me for being slightly bitter about this particular individual.

BoJack Horseman

ok you are right of course I will flail myself imediatly until Im forgiven ;)

So you're saying that if Webster signs and we're playing Hibs, It's 0-0 and It's the 89th minute of regular play. Skacel whips in a corner that Webster gets his head onto and scores. Tynecastle erupts.

You stand in silence?

Archived