Novi To Saints!

Magic Numbers

With Driver, Temps and Suso all knocking around just now it makes sense. I think he'll be a superstar for us one day and hope that he gets a load of game time there.

Dean Winchester

Good move for him. Few first team games to show his stuff because his chances of getting a game with Suso/Driver back in the frame are quite slim.

Good move. Not often we have squad players good enough for fellow SPL teams to loan. Gives him experience in the SPL.

Good thing for him and us -- now Driver is back and with Soso fit it is the best deal all round.

Soso.... you made me laugh as he is ever soso

babertonjambo

Good move for him. Hope the deal doesn't allow him to play against us though!

We wont be playing them again this season unless they finish in the top 6 so makes sense.

Italian Lambretta

Certainly a good move for the lad I hope he does well.

Any chance of use getting the young St Johnstone Player with the Heavy Metal hairdo?

Looks a very good prospect.

Good move. Not often we have squad players good enough for fellow SPL teams to loan. Gives him experience in the SPL.

Good move, hopefully he gets the game time and can show that he will be an able replacement for Temps/Driver when the time comes.

Good luck Novi.

Commander Harris

He's Lithuanian, He Hates Dundee

:(

he still hates Hibernian, he's just getting some game time for a few months :)

Bungalow Bill

Good move for him. No where near the starting team. Hopefully he will improve at StJ and be pushing for a place next season.

Glad he's not dropping down the leagues.

Good luck to him. Makes sense seeing we have 3 or 4 players in front of him in the pecking order.

i thinks its a bad move, he is one of the wingers who can actually deliver the final ball ! suso and drivers crossing is not in the same league !

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Everyone's agreeing on this thread, thats no fun!

OK.... He's just doing this on the advice of his agent; next week he'll be in a hotel in Dunblane, signing up for his longed-for transfer to Ibrox. He's royally shafted us! Judas! I'll never cheer him if he comes back to Tynie....

Is that better? :rolleyes:

i thinks its a bad move, he is one of the wingers who can actually deliver the final ball ! suso and drivers crossing is not in the same league !

I think it's a bad move too,would rather he went to the Accies

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Everyone's agreeing on this thread, thats no fun!

OOPS. Double post trouble. My apologies. :verymad:

With Driver, Templeton and Suso in the first team the lad was never going to get a game.

Really good player though and wish him all the best.

Novikovas to St. Johnstone

who might we want from the Perth farmers? don't see us giving them something for nothing in return?

Novikovas to St. Johnstone

who might we want from the Perth farmers? don't see us giving them something for nothing in return?

We are getting something in return, plenty of game time for one of our squad players.

I think it's a bad move too,would rather he went to the Accies

I would have liked him to go to the Accies too, anybody else we could let them borrow to help put the wee team down :whistling:

With Driver, Temps and Suso all knocking around just now it makes sense. I think he'll be a superstar for us one day and hope that he gets a load of game time there.

I'm with Boomstick on this one thumbsup.gif

He's Lithuanian, He Hates Dundee

:oldsad:

You were the first person I thought of when I heard the news. I wondered how you'd be coping...

You'll just have to make Suso or Temps your objet d'affection and come up with some tunes for them instead. Suso is probably particularly deserving after returning from injury only to find that Rudi had swaggered in and nicked (or reclaimed) his 2 syllable chant, poor guy...

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Any chance of use getting the young St Johnstone Player with the Heavy Metal hairdo?

Steve May? He's shite.

I would have liked him to go to the Accies too, anybody else we could let them borrow to help put the wee team down :whistling:

Clearly the plan is based on the other end of the table. Watch for Novi to lead St J to some victories over the Old Firm over the rest of the season.

Sorry to agree with most people but he needs to play games from the start to develop in the Scottish game. At Hearts he is under enormous pressure to be consistent. At St Johnstone his flashes of brilliance should be better than what they currently have and give him the more regular game time. The experience of playing more regularly will put him in good stead for a return to us when we sell either Driver or Temps in the relatively near future for big bucks.

are you mental? he's dreadful.

Pretty surprised that Vlad has allowed any business to be done with St Johnstone especially after the cup ticket pricing fiasco!

Stewie Griffin

Think its good for him to get more first team experience but wouldn't have let him go to them after the way they acted over the cup tickets

Archived