Zemmama gone.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/default.stm

BBC SPORT, apologies if posted.

Middlesbrough have signed Moroccan midfielder Merouane Zemmama from Hibernian for an undisclosed fee.

Zemmama, who joined Hibs from Raja Casablanca in 2006 and was out of contract in the summer, has joined Boro on a three-and-a-half year deal.

The 27-year-old has returned to Morocco to apply for a visa and is expected to rejoin his former boss, Tony Mowbray, at the Riverside by the weekend.

Boro boss Mowbray signed Zemmama when he was in charge at Hibs in 2006.

The midfielder was one of 15 Hibs players whose deal expires at the end of the season and all are able to talk to interested parties.

Zemmama returned from a cruciate knee ligament injury last month and has made only four starts this season.

Hibs manager Colin Calderwood had been relaxed about the player signing a pre-contract deal with Boro but remaining in Leith until the summer.

But the transfer has now been confirmed by Middlesbrough.

Calderwood said: "He's a creative one who can cause problems for the opposition."

Guest Bilel Mohsni

IMO their most talented footballer - where will all the flair come from now?

Colin Calderwood is surely just wrecking Hibs on purpose.

Absolute blinder by the lad Petrie!

:phreemunney:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

De Graaf offski as well. Back on loan to The Netherlands.

Christ on loan to The Netherlands after a year in farkin Neverland... Whit a legend.

Toodles Jeff!

Geoffrey_Giraffe_Inflatable.jpg

Byeeeeeeeeee!! :lol:

WTF is going on at ER :D .

All of their least hopeless players have left recently and Rat boy cant get away quick enough so that just leaves a threadbare squad filled with pish.

Amazing scenes.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Its a real shame he is away,cos he is utter single fish.

If you mean Jeffrey Giraffe then yes I agree... Much as I dislike the fella though, Zemmama leaving weakens The Hobos. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Signed another goalie,soon they will be able to field a team of goalies.

They'd still be leaking goals all over the place!

Is the Keeper this "Divis" chappie then?

He was not bad for hibs and I suppose sort of sums up the pish outfit Boro are.

I'm sure their fans will be delighted with another signing from the SPL. This time from the team second bottom.

Safe to say they have no eyes on returning to the premiership any time soon.

Where's Zemmama gone?

[/quot

Chirpy,Chirpy,Cheap,Cheap. :whistling:

oh

Not even a Middle of the road Player :ninja::rolleyes:

It's almost like they're genuinely preparing for - or indeed actively seeking - life in the first divison. Do you think they've had enough of being drubbed by the famous or have they just learned their proper place?

ToadKiller Dog

Looks like the flair Myth has long gone ,if the hobo's manage to stay up they will be at the bottom end for maybe a generation .

A collapse in support , nothing worth selling ,loads of loans ,a white elephant stand , the cupboards are bare .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Colin "Dr Doom" Calderwood, well down the line in his fiendish mission to destroy "The Fantastic Four" :D

Don't think there's been gambling to this extent at ER since Stokes wriggled off with his pockets full of The Hibs' U19 players' wages.

Pleasing.

Tache thinks that he's pulled off a master stroke by letting hom go now for a few grand rather than him leaving for nowt at the end of the season.

Surely if you have any desire to avoid relegation, you keep hold of your best players ti help keep you up then let them go for nothing...

Good times down at the White Elephant Stadion. :thumbsup:

Surprising decision to let Zemmama go.

I always thought he was a threat when we played them.

The player in their team who was capable of doing us damage with a bit of skill.

Over on anyplayerwilldo.com the consensus seems to be this is a good thing - as they need players who can battle, work hard and wait for it play for the jersey - its 2011 rat catchers that concept was lost about 10 years ago, with the very rare exceptions!

Call me a modern thinker but I always thought a manger who could motivate, was tactically aware and had quality players at his disposal was how you won points.....

Anyway its only about 3 months until we recall Agent Calderwood from the San Giro so keep up the good work Coco !!

Not even a Middle of the road Player :ninja::rolleyes:

Chick Young is the expert when it comes to those.

So,

Chris Hogg

Merouane Zemmama

Edwin de Graaf

Sol Bamba

Jonathan Grounds

All out?

Seriously, I do wonder what Hibs fans are thinking about this. They must be full of dread and feel that relegation is damn near certain.

So,

Chris Hogg

Merouane Zemmama

Edwin de Graaf

Sol Bamba

Jonathan Grounds

All out?

Seriously, I do wonder what Hibs fans are thinking about this. They must be full of dread and feel that relegation is damn near certain.

Yeah, I almost feel sorry for them, but then I remember they're Hibs fans and I laugh!!

Archived