The Deadline Day Thread ( merged )

joshp

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that "horses mouth" aye? :whistling:

Haha aye.

I reckon it is true though, stick on he was asked to make some kind of apology ala Hartley and refused.

Is that "horses mouth" aye? :whistling:

Haha i read that as well. The same comment from someone asking only 20 mins ago if any truth in the Webster deal :lol:

in other news the Bolton website reported they'd signed danny welbeck on loan but they actually signed Daniel Sturridge. ****** up much!?

Haha i read that as well. The same comment from someone asking only 20 mins ago if any truth in the Webster deal :lol:

I like the idea that Webster, while in discussions that have stalled, imediatley texts this boy and tells him it is off.

Templeton'sUnderpants

in other news the Bolton website reported they'd signed danny welbeck on loan but they actually signed Daniel Sturridge. ****** up much!?

They signed Sturridge and used a picture of Welbeck, ****** up much!?

I like the idea that Webster, while in discussions that have stalled, imediatley texts this boy and tells him it is off.

Exactly :lol:

You'd think Webster would have txt him in first place to tell him he was speaking to us, instead he only txts to say the deal is off. It would have saved him asking on the DR initially if the rumours were true :lol:

someone saying on DR that Rooney turned Hearts down, his source is the man himself, dont believe that

They signed Sturridge and used a picture of Welbeck, ****** up much!?

Makes more sense.

Cause they are both black. FAIL.

Makes more sense.

Cause they are both black. FAIL.

Posted tha from the BBC site as it happened, indeed an EPIC FAIL.

phpRrakPZ1_bigger.jpgspacer.gifDaily Record: You guys are good. Akpo Sodje has indeed joined Hibs from Charlton on an 18-month deal. He's the young brother of Sam, the Nigerian internationlist.

STV saying Hearts also in talks with Velicka, who has now been released by Rangers, but DR saying most likely he is off to Swiss club. Also being said we have had a second bid for rooney turned down

Does anyone know what happened between 22.21 and 23.31?

best i could get was that webster has been freed and is talking to us and dundee utd. i'd imagine any bid for rooney fell through.

best i could get was that webster has been freed and is talking to us and dundee utd. i'd imagine any bid for rooney fell through.

Utd will be his 1st choice due to half the JKB fans hating him and also due to his good loan season to Utd :ermm::angry:

Torres?

As Michael Corleone said to Fredo:-

"Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

Torres?

As Michael Corleone said to Fredo:-

"Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

:rofl:

:seething:

Enjoy your ?35M Andy Carroll, money well spunked...

:rofl:

:seething:

Enjoy your ?35M Andy Carroll, money well spunked...

Too right I am. Just seen the pish he's come out with after signing for Chelsea. As said on another thread, I along with other Reds would have understood if he went back to Spain for one of the big two or even wanted to test himself in Serie A for one of the big three there. But a domestic rival in light of his earlier comments about not disrespecting Liverpool? **** him. Hope his hamstrings take on the same glass-like fabric as Michael Owen's did when he whored himself out.

Meanwhile, a reminder of a proper number nine who at least showed the club some courtesy when a big move was in the offing

image-2-for-matchday-memories-liverpool-fc-v-everton-1986-fa-cup-final-gallery-84423191.jpg

Wish he was 25 years young again!

Too right I am. Just seen the pish he's come out with after signing for Chelsea. As said on another thread, I along with other Reds would have understood if he went back to Spain for one of the big two or even wanted to test himself in Serie A for one of the big three there. But a domestic rival in light of his earlier comments about not disrespecting Liverpool? **** him. Hope his hamstrings take on the same glass-like fabric as Michael Owen's did when he whored himself out.

Meanwhile, a reminder of a proper number nine who at least showed the club some courtesy when a big move was in the offing

image-2-for-matchday-memories-liverpool-fc-v-everton-1986-fa-cup-final-gallery-84423191.jpg

Wish he was 25 years young again!

When did the Chuckle Brothers play for Liverpool? Is that Barry or Paul btw?

That's Ian Rush you impudent scamp! :thumbsup:

Charlie-Brown

here's the other chuckle brother's twin ....

john-aldridge-pic-getty-809050893.jpg

kingantti1874

i would think newcastle fans feel the same about andy caroll.

Archived